I apologize to Daveman

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
I publicly apologize to Daveman for leaving an impression that I do not respect his service to our nation. While I like to play rough and dirty on some days, just because this is the internet(s) does not leave me feeling it's okay to do here what I would not do in the real world.

Daveman, I think you're a right wing douchebagh, but an honorable man for your life of service to our nation.

edit: I would never leave an argument or debate with the impression hanging that Id did not respect anyones service to nation

:redface:
D

Last edited:
Yes, daveman is, politically, a reactionary douche, but should be honored for his service to his country while on duty protecting all of us. Whether daveman accepts this matters not. It is just due given.

Yes, daveman is, politically, a reactionary douche, but should be honored for his service to his country while on duty protecting all of us. Whether daveman accepts this matters not. It is just due given.

Jake making grand pronouncements with no evidence of his assertions. Gasp. :lol:

Yeah. WHO could possibly have seen THAT coming?

<<everyone>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPMmC0UAnj0]Mars Attacks "Why Can&#39;t We All Just Get Along?" - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I trust NO person on here who claims service and then without any evidence claim the service claimed by others is a lie.

warrior comes to mind.

He calls every left leaning poster a liar ( the posts I have seen of his) when they talk of their service.

I think hes the one lying because of that.

a231c58f-7624-442c-82c4-70bdc9429a13.jpg

Forum List

Back