I apologize in advance

Wake up people. we tried that, Let the country see how crazy the left idea out for 4 years, and what did it get us. 4 More.

Clearly the American People are not seeing it.

Half of us see it, the other half are blind as bats sitting in a cave being fed shit.

As a Floridian living in South Orlando I want to apologize in advance to the rest of the country for Alan Grayson, who will probably go back to fuck up Congress for 2 more years.

Eh. he will be out again in two years. And with the Republicans in the majority he wont do much damage to the country. He will just look psycho again.

I don't care about Grayson. I want to know why you guys can't seem to get through an election without some kind of math crisis.

You made an error. You meant to say thank goodness that Alan West is being defeated.

As a Floridian living in South Orlando I want to apologize in advance to the rest of the country for Alan Grayson, who will probably go back to fuck up Congress for 2 more years.

How do you figure West is being defeated. Everything I see says he's won.

Allen West: It ain't over til it's over - POLITICO.com

Scoreboard.

You made an error. You meant to say thank goodness that Alan West is being defeated.

:lol: This will give Alan a chance to go underground and root out all those communists, hopefully the groundhogs don't bite him. http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/217704-alan--heard-80-dems-are-communists-6.html#post5130623

Grayson's problem was his description of republican healthcare was too complicated for the average republican.

Last edited:

All by himself? Really?

I think Grayson is occassionally over the top, but frankly, he's no worse than some of the crazier characters on the right like Bachmann.

Alan_Grayson.jpg

Forum List

Back