I Amost Feel Sorry for CNN

well then .......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...as-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

soooooo, how many times do RW dolts scrub up ?
Not as many times as most Democrats.
They're constantly eating that shit sandwich Democrat politicians and the MSM serves them.....so they need to wash more often.
The problem with these tards and this "lying" thing they keep pushing is that most NORMAL people see that tards call EVERYTHING he says a "lie." If they disagree with Trump, it's a lie. If Trump makes a joke, or uses hyperbole to make a point, it's a "lie."

It is obvious to everyone tards could not care less about honesty. They just use whatever weapon they can find if they THINK it'll hurt Trump.

It ain't gonna work.

NOBODY CARES!
Except that tRump lies.

Never feel sorry for Communist News Network! NEVER!

They deserve all they get and then some.

well then .......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...as-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

soooooo, how many times do RW dolts scrub up ?
Not as many times as most Democrats.
They're constantly eating that shit sandwich Democrat politicians and the MSM serves them.....so they need to wash more often.
The problem with these tards and this "lying" thing they keep pushing is that most NORMAL people see that tards call EVERYTHING he says a "lie." If they disagree with Trump, it's a lie. If Trump makes a joke, or uses hyperbole to make a point, it's a "lie."

It is obvious to everyone tards could not care less about honesty. They just use whatever weapon they can find if they THINK it'll hurt Trump.

It ain't gonna work.

NOBODY CARES!
Exactly!

Look at the lefty dumbbells just in here who actually believe Trump was serious when yanking their chains that the Russians could maybe help them find the scads of missing Hildebeast emails. I mean we’re talking seriously stupid people swallowing the dimocrat bullshit as fast as they can serve it up.

Exactly!

Look at the lefty dumbbells just in here who actually believe Trump was serious when yanking their chains that the Russians could maybe help them find the scads of missing Hildebeast emails. I mean we’re talking seriously stupid people swallowing the dimocrat bullshit as fast as they can serve it up.
They may have learned it from the TEA Party Against Obama movement.
Just saying as an independent outside observer .

Look at the lefty dumbbells just in here who actually believe Trump was serious when yanking their chains that the Russians could maybe help them find the scads of missing Hildebeast emails
Maybe I give them too much credit, but I'm pretty sure they knew. They CHOSE to feign ignorance because they need the talking point. They know. They're just dishonest -- and NASTY!

D80RHm_WsAAzexk.jpg

Forum List

Back