I am with Barry Obama on Gay Marriage...

A Black Man and a White Woman can Procreated.

The Possibility does NOT Exist with Homosexuals.

:)

peace...
You do seem obsessed with this subject for someone who thinks gays are so icky. I've noticed that happens a lot with the most virulent homophobic. ({cough}, Ted Haggart, George Rekers)

It just so happens that I have procreated...a total of five times. Lots of gays and lesbians do. Two of the children are ours, mine and my partner's, and the other three I carried for two gay men.

Why is my family not deserving of the protections of legal marriage?

You can't come up with an answer that will hold up in court so don't even try. Gay marriage is on its way to a state near you. Just wait for it...

A Black Man and a White Woman can Procreated.

The Possibility does NOT Exist with Homosexuals.

peace...
You do seem obsessed with this subject for someone who thinks gays are so icky. I've noticed that happens a lot with the most virulent homophobic. ({cough}, Ted Haggart, George Rekers)

It just so happens that I have procreated...a total of five times. Lots of gays and lesbians do. Two of the children are ours, mine and my partner's, and the other three I carried for two gay men.

Why is my family not deserving of the protections of legal marriage?

You can't come up with an answer that will hold up in court so don't even try. Gay marriage is on its way to a state near you. Just wait for it...

I'm Pro-Civil Union and Anti-Sodomy Laws...

Is this a Retention Issue or a Comprehension Issue with you?...

As for what you just Quoted from me... How is it Incorrect?...

peace...

I respect the opinion of President Obama and yourself. I think it's a debate to be had. But you can't have a debate with people who hate gays, and will do everything they can to stop them from having rights. Those are the folks in the conservative movement. I know everyone isn't like that, but everyone that is, is conservative.

Bullshit. If Bush had opposed gay marriage (which he did) you'd be playing the bigot card all over this board.

I respect the opinion of President Obama and yourself. I think it's a debate to be had. But you can't have a debate with people who hate gays, and will do everything they can to stop them from having rights. Those are the folks in the conservative movement. I know everyone isn't like that, but everyone that is, is conservative.

Bullshit. If Bush had opposed gay marriage (which he did) you'd be playing the bigot card all over this board.

Careful... Observing Fact will have them calling you a Fag... True Story! :thup:

It's Funny, I've been Called a Fag in a Thread for Agreeing with Obama on Gay Marriage...

They simply are NOT Honest People.

peace...

Forum List

Back