I am with Barry Obama on Gay Marriage...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
"I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage." ~ Barry Obama in November of 2008.

Why is that so many of you on the Left who Support Obama and Support Gay Marriage do not take the President to Task like you do those of us on the Right who have the Exact same view?...

I Support Civil Unions for all others except Man and Wife...

I am fairly Certain this is the President's Stand.

I Oppose Sodomy Laws and Laws that Punish Adults for Deviant Sex.

So what is it?... Why does Barry get a Free Pass on this?

:)

peace...

I respect the opinion of President Obama and yourself. I think it's a debate to be had. But you can't have a debate with people who hate gays, and will do everything they can to stop them from having rights. Those are the folks in the conservative movement. I know everyone isn't like that, but everyone that is, is conservative.

I respect the opinion of President Obama and yourself. I think it's a debate to be had. But you can't have a debate with people who hate gays, and will do everything they can to stop them from having rights. Those are the folks in the conservative movement. I know everyone isn't like that, but everyone that is, is conservative.

Marriage is not a Right that Homosexuals are Denied...

They are Defying their Natural Design, whether by Choice or Defect.

Loving v Illustrated what Marriage was and it's "one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival"...

This is Referring to the Coupling of Man and Woman, Regardless of Race and the Product of that Coupling.

Unique to those who do not Defy their Natural Design and Equipment.

peace...

Loving v Illustrated what Marriage was and it's "one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival"...

This is Referring to the Coupling of Man and Woman, Regardless of Race and the Product of that Coupling.

peace...

Yes. It is a right they're denied.

Whatever. You can't argue with people that think gay people choose to be that way :cuckoo:.

this is one of the biggest anchor's dems have tied on thier own necks.
Democrats in Cali don't even want it, waisted effort to appease the farrrrrrr left base.
Ending prohibition would have been 100x better for the country and freedom lovers.

peace...

Whatever. You can't argue with people that think gay people choose to be that way :cuckoo:.

It is a Right they are Choosing to not take Part in.

They were Brought in to this World via the Marriage of the Flesh, they are Equipped to do the next Generation the same Favor, yet they Defy that very Design by Nature.

One Man and One Woman Creates Life Naturally... The Possiblity ONLY Lies with that Coupling, and it will ONLY be from that Coupling that Life Continues Naturally.

peace...

peace...

They were Brought in to this World via the Marriage of the Flesh, they are Equipped to do the next Generation the same Favor, yet they Defy that very Design by Nature.

One Man and One Woman Creates Life Naturally... The Possiblity ONLY Lies with that Coupling, and it will ONLY be from that Coupling that Life Continues Naturally.

peace...

No, its a violation of their substantive due process rights.

And, actually, I think homosexuals are very well designed by nature and equiped to do what ever they may do with each other...

peace...

And, actually, I think homosexuals are very well designed by nature and equiped to do what ever they may do with each other...

No it's Not... Because they can Marry... The Opposite Sex... How they are Designed by Nature to Couple.

peace...

"I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage." ~ Barry Obama in November of 2008.

Why is that so many of you on the Left who Support Obama and Support Gay Marriage do not take the President to Task like you do those of us on the Right who have the Exact same view?...

peace...

And that's what people on the left didn't hear when he was campaigning. He's a 'gay rights' POTUS only to a point. But he did say that before people voted for him.

peace...

The President is a Christian. That's what Christians believe.

:eusa_pray:

Mal...why do you support sodomy and deviant sex?

peace...

No it's Not... Because they can Marry... The Opposite Sex... How they are Designed by Nature to Couple.

peace...

While I know race and ones sexuality arent the same thing, but that was same kind of logic prior to Loving. People werent being denied the ability to marry, they just have to marry someone of their own skin color.

And its seems the way they are designed gay people dont seem to have any problems coupling and enjoying themsleves however they see fit. They cannot have children of course but ill go out on a limb and say that most heterosexuals are having sex for fun, not trying to have a kid.

Civil unions would be great...if they applied to everyone.

If the US Government wanted to, instead, do away with legal, civil marriage altogether and require all non familial consenting adult couples that want the benefits of legal marriage to get a civil union...I'd get behind that 110%.

People say they would support civil unions instead of legal, civil marriage, but that isn't how it plays out is it? Hawaii Governor Lingle Vetoes Civil-Unions Bill - TIME

So, I'm just going to continue to fight for full civil marriage equality. We already have religious marriage equality.

Mal...why do you support sodomy and deviant sex?

I Support an Individual's Right to Choose to do with their Bodies with or without other Consenting Adults in their Private Lives as they Please. :thup:

peace...

Civil unions would be great...if they applied to everyone.

If the US Government wanted to, instead, do away with legal, civil marriage altogether and require all non familial consenting adult couples that want the benefits of legal marriage to get a civil union...I'd get behind that 110%.

People say they would support civil unions instead of legal, civil marriage, but that isn't how it plays out is it? Hawaii Governor Lingle Vetoes Civil-Unions Bill - TIME

So, I'm just going to continue to fight for full civil marriage equality. We already have religious marriage equality.

Civil Unions and Marriage would Apply to all Equally...

If People Choose to not Couple with those they are Designed by Nature to Couple with, they have Civil Unions...

And those who don't want Marriage would have Civil Unions also.

Marriage is only Denied to those who Defy thier Natural Design.

peace...

While I know race and ones sexuality arent the same thing, but that was same kind of logic prior to Loving. People werent being denied the ability to marry, they just have to marry someone of their own skin color.

And its seems the way they are designed gay people dont seem to have any problems coupling and enjoying themsleves however they see fit. They cannot have children of course but ill go out on a limb and say that most heterosexuals are having sex for fun, not trying to have a kid.

A Black Man and a White Woman can Procreated.

The Possibility does NOT Exist with Homosexuals.

peace...

Forum List

Back