I am who am.

I wish we could. But that "Free Speech" thing, means we have to let the vile filth spew their hate.

I disagree with that definition of free speech. Free speech does not mean that one can treat another with hate. Trolling and hating is allowed in the general forums?

We have many laws against hate speech. Just not on this forum which is strange. There is a flame pit for personal pointed attacks, yet it's allowed to say anything in the regular forum.

Then there is no need for a flame pit. :confused:
First a ropey, now a lasher. When do crop and gag join up?
Ropey comes from my choice of ropes instead of web-o-lets when I am climbing. :razz:

My real name is hard to pronounce :)

I wish we could. But that "Free Speech" thing, means we have to let the vile filth spew their hate.

I disagree with that definition of free speech. Free speech does not mean that one can treat another with hate. Trolling and hating is allowed in the general forums?

We have many laws against hate speech. Just not on this forum which is strange. There is a flame pit for personal pointed attacks, yet it's allowed to say anything in the regular forum.

Ropey comes from my choice of ropes instead of web-o-lets when I am climbing. :razz:

So how do you say it?

So how do you say it?

You asked for it :lol:

Yigal ben Shmuel

The middle name is easy... :eusa_drool:

Eagle with a Yee and Shhhh Mew (cat) El (Like Elle)

Ropey's far simpler...

Regarding the hate. It's not hating Jews. It's simply hate. Regardless of Jew, Christian or Muslim or any other factors.

Hate is different than dislike. There's no conversation and discussion with hate. It is simply an attack against humanity. Regardless of faith or race. There are Jewish haters. There are Christian haters. There are Muslim haters. Hate knows no bounds because it comes from ...

Humanity needs to be protected from these ones. We have seen what happens when they get power over those who are not haters.

Hate and Love are on the opposite ends of the spectrum for a reason.

My personal view at any rate.

;) see thats not so hard.

Gotcha. Yeegal. Its not in the pronunciation..its in the spelling :)

As the Fonz used to say, correctamundo :clap2:

But in English it means He Will Redeem Son of Sam. :eek:

Nuh uh.... Not happening here. :lol:

So how do you say it?

You asked for it :lol:

Yigal ben Shmuel

The middle name is easy... :eusa_drool:

Eagle with a Yee and Shhhh Mew (cat) El (Like Elle)

Ropey's far simpler...

Regarding the hate. It's not hating Jews. It's simply hate. Regardless of Jew, Christian or Muslim or any other factors.

Hate is different than dislike. There's no conversation and discussion with hate. It is simply an attack against humanity. Regardless of faith or race. There are Jewish haters. There are Christian haters. There are Muslim haters. Hate knows no bounds because it comes from ...

Humanity needs to be protected from these ones. We have seen what happens when they get power over those who are not haters.

Hate and Love are on the opposite ends of the spectrum for a reason.
My personal view at any rate.

Thank you so much for saying that Ropey.

You are a breath of fresh air, and I'm glad you joined the USMB, we can use your wisdom and insight.

As the Fonz used to say, correctamundo :clap2:

But in English it means He Will Redeem Son of Sam. :eek:

Nuh uh.... Not happening here. :lol:

You're quoting the FONZ! :D
FONZ-1.gif

You are a breath of fresh air, and I'm glad you joined the USMB, we can use your wisdom and insight.

I have felt Jewish hate. I have felt Christian hate. I have felt Muslim hate. I have felt Atheist hate.

To my view, there is no difference with any of them! They all attack on a level that is gut felt and makes a non hating person want to move away so as not to 'catch it'.

I think we all know hate when we see its attack. Even animals know it and move from it. It's not swearing. Many swear with dislike, etc. Hate is different as it is an attack on humanity. It's not even racism, which can be disliked, and dealt with on that level. A hater can take the platform of racism in order to spew their hatred, but hate is exclusive of all that as a prime motivator. It can use those platforms to attack, but if there is not that platform, they will move to another. Hate grows, never lessens. It takes the spirit and turns it into something else.

Being a Jew, and one who is quite expressive in the conflict, I am ready at any time to defend my thoughts and feelings to anyone who thinks I might hate Islam or Muslims. But they need to ask me and not tell me. :lol: If someone just calls me a hater, I bypass that post.

Lasher, why cant you just stay at Argue With Everyone? Don't you want to be with your own kind?

Forum List

Back