I am TheAsshat

If you don't agree with the opinions I will occasionally post on this medium, you can go fuck yourself.

Describe myself? Well. I am by profession careful to never reveal my true identity except to those who will never see anything afterwards anyway.

My calling card is mayhem and death is my lady.

If any of you think you have the cajones to dance with TheAsassin, just bring it.

You a funny assassin ...You make me laugh..longtime.:lol:

Another one banned in seconds. That's quite an accomplishment. It's hard to get banned from here.

If you don't agree with the opinions I will occasionally post on this medium, you can go fuck yourself.

Describe myself? Well. I am by profession careful to never reveal my true identity except to those who will never see anything afterwards anyway.

If any of you think you have the cajones to dance with TheAsassin, just bring it.

images

Emus, Ostriches, overachieving turkeys...whatever. Del is unique period. I thought the fangs were just for Halloween though.

This should be fun. Another loser with too much time on his hands.

Well , well, well. I just looked at your profile. Not bad at all if that is your picture. Of course if you don't know how to be quiet when told TheAssassin would have to dispatch you after taking his pleasures, but either way he would be pleased.

I'm afraid you won't be here long. Just call it a guess.

Hmmmm, he didn't last long after I posted the above,,,,,I must be a soothsayer :cool:. Anyone want tips on the markets? Well,,, maybe not. :eek:

Considering how hard it is to get banned here, I think getting banned in 5 posts is a record. Even advertising bots manage to stay on longer.

I like the thread title change.

thread title changed~ del

The army needs a few good meatheads.:lol::lol::lol:

I kind of miss the play toy. Oh wait, I'm missing the market opening. Never mind.

Forum List

Back