I am TheAsshat

TheAssasin

Rookie
Aug 9, 2011
thread title changed~ del
If you don't agree with the opinions I will occasionally post on this medium, you can go fuck yourself.

Describe myself? Well. I am by profession careful to never reveal my true identity except to those who will never see anything afterwards anyway.

My calling card is mayhem and death is my lady.

If any of you think you have the cajones to dance with TheAsassin, just bring it.

If you don't agree with the opinions I will occasionally post on this medium, you can go fuck yourself.

Describe myself? Well. I am by profession careful to never reveal my true identity except to those who will never see anything afterwards anyway.

If any of you think you have the cajones to dance with TheAsassin, just bring it.

We eat internet tough guys for breakfast.

We eat internet tough guys for breakfast.

Sure do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G47nY-eMsUM&feature=related]‪Beavis and Butthead - vaya Cornholio‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

This should be fun. Another loser with too much time on his hands.

Well , well, well. I just looked at your profile. Not bad at all if that is your picture. Of course if you don't know how to be quiet when told TheAssassin would have to dispatch you after taking his pleasures, but either way he would be pleased.

Well um Welcome.

And "Asassin" and "Assasin" is spelled Assassin.

Ah , you must be the typo police.

Is that you in the avatar? I think I killed one of your kin.

Since you insist on being the boards only inbred spokes person. What else do you have?

My good ummm man, outside of assassination the theAssassin believes in following the rules of the land, and the rules I read before joining this board clearly indicated to theassassin that family was off limits. Now clearly by indicating that I am an inbred you are insulting my family members. Please refrain from such in the future.

Ah , you must be the typo police.

Is that you in the avatar? I think I killed one of your kin.

Since you insist on being the boards only inbred spokes person. What else do you have?

My good ummm man, outside of assassination the theAssassin believes in following the rules of the land, and the rules I read before joining this board clearly indicated to theassassin that family was off limits. Now clearly by indicating that I am an inbred you are insulting my family members. Please refrain from such in the future.

I am not talking about your family. Just the end result.

This should be fun. Another loser with too much time on his hands.

Well , well, well. I just looked at your profile. Not bad at all if that is your picture. Of course if you don't know how to be quiet when told TheAssassin would have to dispatch you after taking his pleasures, but either way he would be pleased.

I'm afraid you won't be here long. Just call it a guess.

yes just tell yourself that calling someone an inbred isn't insulting their family.

What a weak minded fool you must be.

yes just tell yourself that calling someone an inbred isn't insulting their family.

What a weak minded fool you must be.

How often were you dropped on your head as a child?

Forum List

Back