I am the troll master

I don't know how this rates, but I've been repped (both positively and negatively) 19 times in the last 5 days

There's a WHOLE different classification you fall under junior................ :eusa_whistle:

Am I the only one who thinks it is a little weird to actually count how many reps you get in any given timeframe?

Creepy, and a tad :cuckoo:

There was this one time ... at band camp ... Wait, that's another story.

On a message board I used to frequent many moons ago, there was a poster who used to keep track of how many views his threads got. One in particular. The guy had no life really and lived on these boards. Sad.

There's a WHOLE different classification you fall under junior................ :eusa_whistle:

Am I the only one who thinks it is a little weird to actually count how many reps you get in any given timeframe?

On a message board I used to frequent many moons ago, there was a poster who used to keep track of how many views his threads got. One in particular. The guy had no life really and lived on these boards. Sad.
Radio posts at another board?:razz:

Can we know what a troll is here on USMB?

No-one knows exactly. But a black-ops troll is highly trained in disinformation, ruthless cunning, fatal plausibility and almost ghostlike subtlety.

Beware, America. Deep-cover fingertips can sink even the mightiest of battleships.

Radio posts at another board?:razz:

All of them! :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back