I am the King.

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
For the next 30 minutes I have declared myself the King. I shall rule all with the total power that I feel is necessary and good for the Kingdom. However, this only lasts for 30 minutes. After that, one of you other guys, or gals, have to proclaim yourself the King - or Queen - preferable female if you call yourself the Queen but I don't suppose that matters if you are taking over the Kingdom.

So, my first offical proclamation as King is the following:

It is my strongest desire as King that everybody sing at least the first verse of any song you would care to and enter the song title on this thread.

I shall sing the first verse of the song RUBBER DUCKY.

Thank you for your tolerance.

Signed,

The Most Powerful King Big Black Dog

For the next 30 minutes I have declared myself the King. I shall rule all with the total power that I feel is necessary and good for the Kingdom. However, this only lasts for 30 minutes. After that, one of you other guys, or gals, have to proclaim yourself the King - or Queen - preferable female if you call yourself the Queen but I don't suppose that matters if you are taking over the Kingdom.

So, my first offical proclamation as King is the following:

It is my strongest desire as King that everybody sing at least the first verse of any song you would care to and enter the song title on this thread.

I shall sing the first verse of the song RUBBER DUCKY.

Thank you for your tolerance.

Signed,

The Most Powerful King Big Black Dog

What's with the sudden spike in testosterone? That time of the month?

Forum List

Back