I am Surprised by how many Hispanics I Know Seem Racist towards Obama

south americans tend to be fairly racist. Something which I found out growing up in Spain, is that they'll rapidly pick on whoever's not white so they can avoid being at the bottom of the heap.

it's funny, because of course Spaniards themselves are actually quite the opposite of racist, since they don't have that terrible inferiority complex (with the exception of blacks... they're really quite racist to blacks). A Chilean or Colombian kid would be racist to me for being middle eastern, then me and the other spanish kids would laugh our assess off.

racism is a clear sign that YOU as an individual are weak and threatened by people who usually mean you no harm.

Er...Spaniards are white, for the most part.

they're white all around except for gypsies and other minorities... that's why I noted that it was the non-white Chilean (mestizo) that was the racist at the school. The white people weren't racist because they didn't feel threatened.

let the mestizo chilean threaten the white (in his/her mind) supremacy, and you will see racism jump out like a wolf at a willow.

Every hispanic I know hates what the republicans did/said about Sotomayor. They all said the same thing to me, they are voting dem. next election.

:eusa_eh: Do you really want people to actually have a legitimate reason to hate "Hispanics"?

If only you could Comprehend what you Read...

Or is this an Honesty Issue with you again, Ravi?...

:)

peace...
Nope, I think you are lying. You are hiding behind Hispanics to call Obama a ******.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Ravi knows whereof she speaks, as it used to be a favorite game of hers.

Again, I am SHOCKED she has the Rep she has Considering her Posting here...

It must be People who are Happy with who she's Hammering on, because that's about ALL she does when here.

Sad, that is.

peace...

"To suspicion" is good Republic of Texas talk from the Overtonites looking across the wall of the compound. I wonder if someday the feebs are going to turn the Republic compound into Camp FEMA?

let the mestizo chilean threaten the white (in his/her mind) supremacy, and you will see racism jump out like a wolf at a willow.

perhaps... but in my experience, minorities (including Iranians of course) tend to be more openly racist.

dominant groups in a society develop pride in their history... they don't develop inferiority complexes, and tend not to be so openly racist.

browns are racists to blacks in the States for this reason... all "brown" people generally. And light-skinned blacks are like this to darker blacks. It's not because whiteness is inherently superior, but because the more closely associated with anglo-saxon culture and history you are, the more dominant you appear.

I am Surprised by how many Hispanics I Know Seem Racist towards Obama...

I don't Know if Whites are just Afraid, even in White Only Company, to say anything Racist, but I have Heard "that ******" from MORE than one Hispanic in Denver...

I only Know of one White Person who has said anything like that, and he's no longer Employeed with us. :lol:

Not because he was a Racist, which he was, but because he was a Terrible Employee.

Anyone else Witness anything Similar?

I have NEVER Referred to Barry using that Word, because Words Mean things, and he's Not one... Not even by the Conscience of the Senate, DemocRAT Robert "There are White *******" Byrd (D-KKK) Standard.

I also Know some Asians who can't Stand him and it's always about his being Black and how Blacks are, etc., etc.

Is it just More Acceptable for Other than Whites to Hammer on Race?

So...

peace...

Many of these Spics come to America, and then racist whites start brainwashing them into thinking that they are better than blacks, when in reality most of these Spics can't even construct a decent English sentence or paragraph to save their life.
Just a bunch of Spics , trying to leap frog over blacks so they don't have to be at the bottom of the barrell.

Boy you are not a racist, are you.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: The white man made me do it.:lol::lol::lol:

I am trying to figure out the "N-word" rules here"

I seen a Hispanic guy refer to a Black guy as an "N****R" and nothing happen!! In fact they continued to talk as if nothing happened!!

So why is it that Blacks allow some Hispanics to say and Whites not to? What really gives heerre.

I think Blacks just hate Whites. They use "saying the N-word" as a reason to start conflict with whites!!

amrchaos is just a fire cracker waiting to go off. No power, little bang, no smoke. Or so s/he said.

What race are the Hispanics that you speak of? Hispanic countries are incorrectly regarded by U.S. citizens as consisting of a homogenous dark-skinned population, but several are either effectively white majority countries (Cuba, Argentina), or are dominated by an elite white political class descended from the Spanish criollos. The Hispanic whites do tend to have disdain for the Indians in Latin America (which is one of the reasons that the majority of illegal immigrants are Indians), as well as blacks.

Forum List

Back