I am supporting Tulsi Gabbard for president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bear513, Apr 21, 2019.

1. McRocket

McRocket BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,704
    I dare you to go to a veterans hospital, stand on a chair in a crowded room and make that same speech to actual veterans.

I guarantee that you do not have the guts to make such a stupid/ignorant statement.

You have said a TON of incredibly dumb things...but that one takes the 'cake'.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Aldo Raine

Aldo Raine Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,619

She is for the most part in today's political environment a moderate!

3. Mac1958

Mac1958 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49,975
    Nothing angers the wingers on both ends more than moderates, centrists and independents.

We expose them for what they are.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. bear513

bear513 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,311

Who gives a shit, no one besides Trump ever made good on their campaign promises.....

Besides she is cute .........

[​IMG]

Aloha

Welcome to the team!

We're thrilled to have you join us on this historic campaign and help us restore honor, integrity, and courage to the Presidency. You've made the first step and here are the next couple of ways that you can join us as we build a movement of love and service to unite our country and achieve our goals:

1. This week we're making a push for 30,000 donors. This will propel us over the 65,000 threshold AND FURTHER, so that we not only exceed our goal of 65,000 donors, WE CAN CRUSH IT! This week we're asking everyone to donate, and then ask someone who believes in our message to donate as well. If they haven't donated, a donation of $10, $5, $25 or even $1 will count! Yes, even $1 will tell the DNC that you stand with Tulsi! Tulsi Gabbard

2. You can sign up to a group like Team Tulsi Online Volunteers and help fight against the misinformation being spread about Tulsi online.

3. You can organize a house party for family, friends, and neighbors and introduce them to Tulsi and her message.

4. You can organize and promote a town hall like event and invite Tulsi to your neighborhood. When you are ready to submit an invite go to Scheduling Request: Event or Speaking Request | TULSI 2020 and fill out the request form.
    Thank you,

Shani Pomerantz
    TULSI 2020
    Volunteer Coordinator

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. bear513

bear513 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,311
    Tulsi Gabbard: Mueller report found 'no collusion took place,' Dems shouldn't push to impeach Trump

Tulsi Gabbard: Mueller report found 'no collusion took place,' Dems shouldn't push to impeach Trump

Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, a 2020 candidate for president, told Fox News on Sunday that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election found "no collusion" between President Trump and Russia -- and that it's time for the country to focus on the issues that matter most to Americans.

Gabbard, a Democrat, told "America's News HQ" that while she supported the Mueller investigation, "the conclusion that came from that Mueller report was that no collusion took place. Now is the time for us to come together as a country to put the issues and the interests and the concerns that the American people have at the forefront, to take action to bring about real solutions for them."

She continued, "I don't think that we should defeat Donald Trump through impeachment. I think it's really important for us, in this country, to come together and have the American people vote to take Donald Trump out of office in 2020."

Gabbard's position came in direct contrast to Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., who last Friday called on the House of Representatives to start impeachment proceedings. Warren explained Saturday at an event in New Hampshire, "I know people say this is politically charged and we shouldn’t go there, and that there is an election coming up, but there are some things that are bigger than politics."

6. bear513

bear513 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,311
    Tulsi Gabbard fundraises off 4/20: 'Appalls me' that feds consider marijuana illegal

Tulsi Gabbard fundraises off 4/20: 'Appalls me' that feds consider marijuana illegal

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) released a fundraising email that called to legalize marijuana nationwide on Saturday, which coincided with April 20, a popular date in cannabis culture.

In an email to supporters, Gabbard wrote that it "appalls" her that more than half a million Americans were arrested for possession of marijuana in 2017.

"It appalls me that marijuana is considered a Schedule 1 drug, alongside heroin, and that our country arrested 600,000 people just for possession in 2017 alone. Meanwhile, Big Pharma gets off scot free for pushing highly addictive opioids on to patients who don’t need them," Gabbard wrote in the email.

"Justice means expunging the records of those with marijuana possession charges and fully prosecuting Big Pharma for fueling an opioid epidemic that has killed thousands," she continued.

The email went on to donation options in several iterations of the number "420," including $4.20, $14.20, $42.00 and $420.00, before attacking racial disparities in drug crime prosecution statistics.

"The costs of our current, draconian policies on marijuana are disproportionately borne by medical patients, veterans and communities of color," Gabbard wrote.

"Although black and Latino populations use and sell drugs at a similar rate as whites, they make up 57 percent of the incarcerated population in spite of being only 25 percent of the overall U.S. population," she added

7. B. Kidd

B. Kidd Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,923

So, did you two anvil heads donate money to her campaign?

8. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +64,928
    She wants to grow govt in a huge way, so thats a no from me. Buut she isnt a partisan hack. Mad respect for her.

9. conserveguy877

conserveguy877 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,236
    Who

10. Aldo Raine

Aldo Raine Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,619

No I am prolly going to donate to Tim Ryan's campaign. But as I said she is one of the candidates I like the best because like Ryan she is a moderate.

• Informative Informative x 1