I am supporting Tulsi Gabbard for president

Funny, many say that while they would not vote (D) they support Tulsi for her military experience but yet most of those saying that voted for Trump who did everything he could to avoid joining the military.
I respect the service part, the rest not so much. She wants to ban firearms, that is unconstitutional and a direct violation of the oath every service member takes

She wants to restrict certain ones. Trump has said the same thing.

I have a deep respect for Tulsi Gabbard and he ardent supporters; kind of like Cowboys fans.

Funny, many say that while they would not vote (D) they support Tulsi for her military experience but yet most of those saying that voted for Trump who did everything he could to avoid joining the military.
I respect the service part, the rest not so much. She wants to ban firearms, that is unconstitutional and a direct violation of the oath every service member takes

Trumps never been in the service, she should no better than to spew out stupid left wing rhetoric on firearms,

Trumps never been in the service, she should no better than to spew out stupid left wing rhetoric on firearms,

Trump has stated he wants to restrict what certain ones? He hasn't stated any weapons he wants banned, now has he?

You are simply lying because you have no response.

Trump has stated he wants to restrict what certain ones? He hasn't stated any weapons he wants banned, now has he?

You are simply lying because you have no response.

Why does one have to name certain ones?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump suggested on Friday he could persuade the powerful National Rifle Association lobby group to drop its strong opposition to gun restrictions after recent mass shootings that have reignited the gun control debate.

Trump says NRA could soften opposition to gun reforms after mass shootings - Reuters

Forum List

Back