I am starting a union for the rich folks. No war but class war!

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
We have been spit upon and carried the load for far too long. It is time for us to organize and claim what is rightfully ours!

You must understand, and be a contributor to, the "20/80" rule (more commony known as the "80/20" rule).

Apply in this thread.

Dues will be collected in silver, gold, oil futures, or tech stocks.

UNITE OR DIE, my Brother and Sisters!

at least you learned something yesterday.

The already have a union and your not allowed to be a member

We have been spit upon and carried the load for far too long. It is time for us to organize and claim what is rightfully ours!

You must understand, and be a contributor to, the "20/80" rule (more commony known as the "80/20" rule).

Apply in this thread.

Thank you, John Galt. :lol:

And actually.......we want war.....if I could get a Mod to change that part of the title to "More War, PLUS Class War" that would be great.....and the rep will flow like blood at a union rally!

Apply in this thread.

Thank you, John Galt. :lol:

OK,

Oddball is in!

I knew this would happen (we 20/80ers are naturally lazy).

Plan B:

I'm going to BUY an EXISTING union and we'll get them to do our bidding for us, the way unions have always worked.

So now, its an INVESTMENT.

Get in on the ground floor!

(Payments are still as laid out above, though I will add historical memorabilia from the Chang period as well).

Apply in this thread.

I just need to blow up my copper mines and I'll join you.

Apply in this thread.

How much are the dues and which politicians will arrange a raise for me so I can pay them?

I knew this would happen (we 20/80ers are naturally lazy).

Plan B:

I'm going to BUY an EXISTING union and we'll get them to do our bidding for us, the way unions have always worked.

So now, its an INVESTMENT.

Get in on the ground floor!

(Payments are still as laid out above, though I will add historical memorabilia from the Chang period as well).

Why don't we just buy the Democratic Party? It's cheaper and all we have to do is be not so anti-gay marriage as McCain to win the LGBT vote. Then we can pay off Rainbow PUSH so they'll support us. Instead of Global Climate Change we can direct all resources to clean water and desalination technology. Voila! Now we're environmentalists!

Sound like a plan?

Forum List

Back