I am sorry...

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
I have not been as nice as i could be lately. I apologize to anyone ive offended, and i will try to be less aggessive, without being passive, i.e. assertive.

My point is: i saw michael moore on larry king, and he was very mean and rude, just because larry king dared questioned him and it made me think.

If you dont agree, or question the wrong think your a racist, unpatriotic, an idiot, or any other derogatory word people can throw at you.

I will do my best to let my actions mirror my words, and show those i disagree the ultimate respect, and i apologize for not always living up to my ideals, the one that i aspouse on this board.

I just wanted to show people, that im not an elitiest, I dont think im better then anyone on this board, I dont ask anyone for anything, that i dont try to live up too, and ive very tough on myself, even more then others, when i dont achieve them. If people want to criticize me, thats ok :eusa_whistle: , if they understand, that im just trying to make a better board, thats cool too :)

I just wanted to show people, that im not an elitiest, I dont think im better then anyone on this board, I dont ask anyone for anything, that i dont try to live up too, and ive very tough on myself, even more then others, when i dont achieve them. If people want to criticize me, thats ok :eusa_whistle: , if they understand, that im just trying to make a better board, thats cool too :)

Just be yourself Martin and never apologise for being who you are.If posters have questions they will ask them.

I have not been as nice as i could be lately. I apologize to anyone ive offended, and i will try to be less aggessive, without being passive, i.e. assertive.

My point is: i saw michael moore on larry king, and he was very mean and rude, just because larry king dared questioned him and it made me think.

If you dont agree, or question the wrong think your a racist, unpatriotic, an idiot, or any other derogatory word people can throw at you.

I will do my best to let my actions mirror my words, and show those i disagree the ultimate respect, and i apologize for not always living up to my ideals, the one that i aspouse on this board.

Roomy's right. No reason for an apology. It isn't always what you say that's wrong, it's HOW you say it that offends. If you are offended by others being rude and mean, I would think you would not want to act in a manner YOU find offensive when others do it.

Forum List

Back