I am SOOO lucky to be living in Chicago.

hey come on give dean some credit....he did a long story and did not mention his arch enemies once....

Arch enemies (ie republicans)
They're not my enemies. They are enemies of America. "Law and Order" is Trump code for "Police State".
They're not my enemies
you are right dean.....your posts tell us that....
You know who else used to love living in Chicago? Dwayne Wade's cousin. But now she's dead because she got caught in some crossfire. Pushing her baby in a stroller.

Rdean, what say you?

Gosh. You mean that never happens any place but Chicago?
Yea. In Detroit, Newark, compton

Arch enemies (ie republicans)
They're not my enemies. They are enemies of America. "Law and Order" is Trump code for "Police State".
They're not my enemies
You know who else used to love living in Chicago? Dwayne Wade's cousin. But now she's dead because she got caught in some crossfire. Pushing her baby in a stroller.

Rdean, what say you?

When I lived west of Tucson, I had an AZ Game & Fish agent tell me I was more likely to be hit in a drive by shooting during hunting season than if I lived in the poorest part of the city.

He may have been exaggerating but not by much. During hunting season, I actually carried a boat horn around with me. The $%^&*$%^&* hunters didn't like it but it might have saved my life.

They're not my enemies

Rdean, what say you?

When I lived west of Tucson, I had an AZ Game & Fish agent tell me I was more likely to be hit in a drive by shooting during hunting season than if I lived in the poorest part of the city.

He may have been exaggerating but not by much. During hunting season, I actually carried a boat horn around with me. The $%^&*$%^&* hunters didn't like it but it might have saved my life.
Blowing that horn during hunting season will get ya shot

If they are mostly white men and mostly in the deep south, then it's a pretty good indication.
So most gun suicides involve white men in the deep south?

Have you got a :link:to back that up? ....... :cool:
That's right. I'm sorry. I forgot you haven't figured out how to use Google.

Suicide Statistics — AFSP

The white death rate is highest in Mississippi, West Virginia, Oklahoma, Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas, Kentucky, Nevada, and South Carolina, with the greatest increases in death rates in West Virginia and Mississippi.

What Ails Appalachia?

If they are mostly white men and mostly in the deep south, then it's a pretty good indication.

The white death rate is highest in Mississippi, West Virginia, Oklahoma, Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas, Kentucky, Nevada, and South Carolina, with the greatest increases in death rates in West Virginia and Mississippi.

What Ails Appalachia?
Also highest teen pregnancy rates too. Those places are messed up

What Ails Appalachia?
Also highest teen pregnancy rates too. Those places are messed up
That's why they go on and on about a few northern cities. It's called "deflection".

The nice parts of Chicago are really nice, the not so nice parts of Chicago are a hell hole. Same goes for Baltimore, D.C. Oakland, L.A., Detroit, Milwaukee, see where I'm going?

I've travelled through the not so nice parts of Baltimore, en route to elsewhere. Really not nice.
You can find such places in every single large city in America. Most just happen to be in the south.

I hear Chicago is similar to Philly and want to go there one day

I hear Chicago is similar to Philly and want to go there one day
Go to the amazing Museum of Science and Industry. The Observatory is wonderful. The top of the Sears Tower gives you vertigo. And somewhere, every week, is a street fair.

I don't know if it's still there, but on the seventh floor of the Garland building, they used to have a restaurant that sold crawdads and gumbo. It was amazing.

The Lincoln Park Zoo. That building where they have all those plants. I forget what it's called, it's right next to Lincoln Park.

Lakeshore drive and the view. It's just an amazing city.

Forum List

Back