I am so with the ACLU on this one

manu1959 said:
they want live strip shows to be legal.....

just on the news

If you agree with the ACLU, then you are also a member of NAMBLA......or so I've been told.
:eek: :arabia: :banned: :coffee3: :wank: :eek:

Nuc said:
If you agree with the ACLU, then you are also a member of NAMBLA......or so I've been told.
:eek: :arabia: :banned: :coffee3: :wank: :eek:

you should stop listening to the opinions of scientists that have no knowledge of the subject at hand :whip:

manu1959 said:
you should stop listening to the opinions of scientists that have no knowledge of the subject at hand :whip:

You know maybe you're right. Perhaps I should start considering the opinions of people who know nothing about anything. I guess I know where to start.
:cry: :soul: :dance: :banned: :blsmile: :baby: :gs:

Nuc said:
You know maybe you're right. Perhaps I should start considering the opinions of people who know nothing about anything. I guess I know where to start.
:cry: :soul: :dance: :banned: :blsmile: :baby: :gs:

oh nice....insult me when i am trying to protect your right to rub one out while dusky maidens polish brass poles.....you morons in inteligencia sheeps clothing simply are unaware of your plight

manu1959 said:
oh nice....insult me when i am trying to protect your right to rub one out while dusky maidens polish brass poles.....you morons in inteligencia sheeps clothing simply are unaware of your plight

I was not insulting you. I was thinking of a few other people on this board first. But if you want to join the club just keep being oversensitive.
:blowup: :beer: :boohoo: :bang3: :eek2: :69:

Nuc said:
I was not insulting you. I was thinking of a few other people on this board first. But if you want to join the club just keep being oversensitive.

hello....turn up the sarcastic wise ass gain on your ipod....i am far from sensitive and never serious....as you well know....

my point is.....naked women are not a bad thing

How to make friends and influence people…
By Nookie..I mean Nuc cy OH..Nuc

Nuc said:

GotZoom said:
I lived in the Phillippines for 6 years.

Live sex shows - old news.

I'm curious about this, strictly from a civil liberties point of view of course, please describe, in detail.
:wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

Nuc said:
I'm curious about this, strictly from a civil liberties point of view of course, please describe, in detail.
:wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

Whatever you imagine, it's probaby worse.

Think about the donkey shows in Tijuana.

Those are tame compared to the P.I.

Forum List

Back