I am so upset. Think our dog had a stroke

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Bailey is our Boston terrier. SHe is 10.5 years old. I had her since she was 6 weeks old. She has been failing in health for the past 6 months and numerous trips to the vet. But this morning we woke up and she cant walk and her left paw is curled under. Hubby just took her to the vet. I think this might be it and we have to put her down. I hope I am wrong but I just dont think so. IF you can send some prayers for her. I love her so much. I call her the daughter I never had. ( I have 3sons) :(

Hope it all goes well for your doggy.

Dont eliminate the idea of a wheeled cart.

BTs are so determined she would probably take right to it.

Hubby just came home. Dr is trying different meds on her to see if those work. They think its a neck injury aggravated . She had a neck injury a year ago but she never acted like this. I hope the meds work. I am not ready to say good bye yet.

Hubby just came home. Dr is trying different meds on her to see if those work. They think its a neck injury aggravated . She had a neck injury a year ago but she never acted like this. I hope the meds work. I am not ready to say good bye yet.

Oh sweetheart, I do hope those vets., are right and your beloved 4 pawed girl, is back on the road to good health in no time. (((L)))

We never are... All my wishes for the happiest of outcomes.

Have him checke for diabetes. I have to give my dog shots. They get disbetes as well as humans.Good luck

its hard to let go......and the vet will help you (if you can trust him) be careful of the extreme last hope things.....they are more for you than your pet....its hard to let go but sometimes we must....

and of course i am honest about this....in a few months....a sillie little puppy may find you or maybe an adult dog needing a home......

when you got dog love to give.....you spread it around

Forum List

Back