I am so tired

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
I have been working around the clock for two weeks.

I have so much business I can't keep up with it all.

Please shoot me.

Hang on Chris. It can always get worse!

I worked shift work for years. you want to die, that's the way to do it.

Now I'm 9-5. Nightmarish as some of my weeks are, they are NOTHING compared to what I used to do. On call, shift work, working with crazy people...clients and employees....

P.S. as you get older, you get tougher. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..and that's the troot. You hate it now, but 20 years from now, you'll be laughing, because NOTHING will tire you.

Please shoot me.
Waaaaaawaaaawaaaaa.....My heart pumps peanut butter for ya.

There are millions of people parked and collecting unemployment right now, who'd love to be in your "dilemma".

I was right....You are a sniveling pussy.

I love that, "My heart pumps peanut butter for ya." :lol:

Hang on Chris. It can always get worse!

I worked shift work for years. you want to die, that's the way to do it.

Now I'm 9-5. Nightmarish as some of my weeks are, they are NOTHING compared to what I used to do. On call, shift work, working with crazy people...clients and employees....

I drove around for 10 hours today with a young couple looking at property, and my phone rang constantly.

I am not going to seek any more business for a while until I can get caught up.

apparently...we all know he scummed people out with mortgages to make a quick buck.

He's the scum of this earth

Please shoot me.

I hope there are lots of volunteers to make your dream reality. Please throw Obama into you plan too.

lol i couldn't imagine if I had a producer that spent 10 hours with 1 couple all day...

Fucking real estate agents. Hate them all.
A little to broad a brush for me....Some, albeit a vast minority, can be and are quite helpful.

I have a small crew of helpful agents, who put have me on their hot lists for owner financing/lease option properties and expired listings.

I agree, buit section 8ers are bottom feeders. I tried to work honestly with one once, he wanted everything half assed

Forum List

Back