I am so tired of people speaking about refugees as if they are violent

One thing liberals fail to consider is that all the troop movement and training is all in the budget and it doesn't increase the cost. Unexpected events are planned for whether they happen or not.

Well...

We are discussing libturds here...

These are "people" who do not KNOW anything. They don't have the cerebral capacity to actually "know" things. Your TV remote doesn't "know" you're sick of the commercials and change the channel. You have to program it.

Very few libturds have any sense of duty, so military service is alien to them, even contemptible if they're programmed that way. You don't see a lot of moonbats doing anything difficult for a reason, they're useless.

Their script at the moment is to belittle the effort like they did in Iraq, but abstain from condemning the troops for the time being. Once the globalist donors change the script they will parrot what they're told. The troops will be Trump's flying monkeys, killers, rapists, racists, or whatever the DNC sociopaths determine.

How can poor people be fat when back in the day, poor people starved to death in America?

Before LBJ, either you made it, or starved to death in America.

He should not have started giving out free food. That has caused a whole bunch of problems. One of them being these welfare-seeking Hondurans wanting to come here.

Correct me if I'm wrong, My cousin told me this at the last family gathering. I tend to believe my cousin.

B. I. Fucking. N. G. O.

The masa is cheaper in San Diego. The fat chicks will eventually provide someone with ample heat in the winter and shade in the summer... But I digress....

If they indeed..... cough......cough...... walked 2K plus miles, can you believe how fat they were when they left?

-Geaux

In the United States your chances of being killed by a refugee are 1 in 3.6 billion.(Cato Institute) , this means that statistically you are literally more likely to be killed by a vending machine.

But....but......but......drugs flowing across the border and human trafficking?

Funny how the anti-wall crowd convienetly leaves that out.

200 people die a day from this crap and more slaves today than in the 1800's not any conviction for a secure border?

Disgusting.

In the United States your chances of being killed by a refugee are 1 in 3.6 billion.(Cato Institute) , this means that statistically you are literally more likely to be killed by a vending machine.
they cost the US $$$$$$
they DO commit crimes
they make our schools overcrowded/etc
they DO take jobs from Americans

Yea, one raped my 15 year old daughter. It really is a shame.

The lives of 12 U.S. citizens would be saved who otherwise die a violent death at the hands of murderous illegal aliens each day. Another 13 Americans would survive who are otherwise killed each day by uninsured drunk driving illegals. Our hospital emergency rooms would not be flooded with everything from gunshot wounds, to anchor babies, to imported diseases to hangnails, giving American citizens the day off from standing in line behind illegals. Eight American children would not suffer the horror as a victim of a sex crime. That they are less likely to commit crimes than Americans means nothing the fact remains that they do commit murder and other crimes are too many.
DHS reported a total of 58,766 "known or suspected" aliens in the custody of federal authorities. According to the Federal Bureau of Prisons, there are 184,379 total federal inmates, meaning that almost 32 percent of all federal inmates are aliens.

I read the article and it was talking about refugees and terrorist attacks. Not crimes by illegal aliens. Americans are killed by illegal aliens by rape, drug related crimes, drunk drivers, gangs, etc. These are not acts of terrorism.
We have lost more American lives — at the hands of illegal aliens than we’ve lost in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.”

The Department of Defense pegs U.S. casualties in Iraq at 4,491 and Afghanistan at 2,356 for a total of 6,847 lost servicemen during the two wars.

Rep Steve King (R-IA), one of the most ardent immigration hawks in Congress, estimated in 2006 that illegal aliens kill 12 American per day, which comes out to 4,380 per year, but the federal government does not keep track of such statistics, so any specific numbers are unverifiable estimates.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back