I am so tired of listening to Warrens past life problems with child care

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I could scream. She is very intelligent when it comes to money, but I do not want to listen to her past life again and again, over and over and over.

The reason for the economy is yes child care should be more affordable, but her taxing wealth is nonsense. It will just cause people to hide their money.

Closing loopholes, get rid of all

What is a 501 c )( 3 nonprofit organization?
For example, a nonprofit organization may be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) if its primary activities are charitable, religious, educational, scientific, literary, testing for public safety, fostering amateur sports competition, preventing cruelty to children, or preventing cruelty to animals.
501(c) organization - Wikipedia

is the real answer.

I could scream. She is very intelligent when it comes to money, but I do not want to listen to her past life again and again, over and over and over.

The reason for the economy is yes child care should be more affordable, but her taxing wealth is nonsense. It will just cause people to hide their money.

Closing loopholes, get rid of all

What is a 501 c )( 3 nonprofit organization?
For example, a nonprofit organization may be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) if its primary activities are charitable, religious, educational, scientific, literary, testing for public safety, fostering amateur sports competition, preventing cruelty to children, or preventing cruelty to animals.
501(c) organization - Wikipedia

is the real answer.
She's not intelligent when it comes to virtually any policy....You only have now noticed her lack of intelligence.....There may be hope for you yet.

Warren will be forced to drop out of the race early due to lack of support. She's an ugly, manly, pandering phony who thinks she still has a chance when in fact she never did have a chance. She's the Dem's equivalent of Carly Fiorina only without the looks. LOL

She's not intelligent when it comes to virtually any policy....You only have now noticed her lack of intelligence.....There may be hope for you yet.

She taught at Harvard. Do you really believe she's an objectively stupid person?

She taught at Harvard. Do you really believe she's an objectively stupid person?
She gamed the system to get that position at Harvard, which makes her corrupt to go along with stupid.

She gamed the system to get that position at Harvard, which makes her corrupt to go along with stupid.

She is a gifted academic and more than likely would have gotten that position regardless of her claiming to be Native American. She's not a stupid person.

She is a gifted academic and more than likely would have gotten that position regardless of her claiming to be Native American. She's not a stupid person.
She's a stupid lying crook, who couldn't get by on her reputed "gift" as an academic....That tells me all I need to know.

She's a stupid lying crook, who couldn't get by on her reputed "gift" as an academic....That tells me all I need to know.

It's easier to defeat the opposition when you're realistic and don't underestimate them.

It's easier to defeat the opposition when you're realistic and don't underestimate them.
Thinking you weren't going to get caught in such blatant lies is the height of stupidity....That she was marginally intelligent enough to find an audience and constituency for her rank stupidity (i.e. Massachusetts), would make her a borderline sociopath....A description that covers an alarming number of individuals in congress in general.

Thinking you weren't going to get caught in such blatant lies is the height of stupidity....

It never would have been noticed if not for her becoming so relevant in politics. She might not have anticipated that. Methinks if she had a time machine it would have gone down a little differently.

She may not be stupid but she is dumber than a box of rocks to even think she can get away with even half of her bullshit.

She may not be stupid but she is dumber than a box of rocks to even think she can get away with even half of her bullshit.

She very possibly will be the next candidate for the Democrats. She has had an extremely successful career objectively speaking.

She been on a Spirit Journey too long. It's the peyote talking.

Thinking you weren't going to get caught in such blatant lies is the height of stupidity....That she was marginally intelligent enough to find an audience and constituency for her rank stupidity (i.e. Massachusetts), would make her a borderline sociopath....A description that covers an alarming number of individuals in congress in general.
Massachusetts is a target rich environment for suckers. If it wasn't, she wouldn't be there.

She very possibly will be the next candidate for the Democrats. She has had an extremely successful career objectively speaking.
So she's a front runner to be yet another democratic loser in a long line of losers. I see.

Forum List

Back