I Am So Tired Of Black Privilege

My, how you spit that word "Negro" out of your hateful, spiteful mouth, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214.

I could almost feel sorry for you.

But naah, it's much more fun to make fun of an idiot like you. Because you are a major idiot. One who thinks that a sentence in Hebrew means I'm a Muslim.

You are one of the three most butthurt people I have ever encountered. Congratulations to you for this impressive record.

There is no such thing as black priviledge.

Hey, how did that work out for you, reporting my sigfile to the authorities, big pussy?
That could take months for them to act on. But the fine is per day so time is of no matter. *grins*

Yeah, right.....

So, you just moved up to place 3 on the bullshitter list.

Progress!!
You may go now Scat.

You like to scat? That's gross.

But prolly very dorkyfuzzlenuttzy...

My, how you spit that word "Negro" out of your hateful, spiteful mouth, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214.

But naah, it's much more fun to make fun of an idiot like you. Because you are a major idiot. One who thinks that a sentence in Hebrew means I'm a Muslim.

You are one of the three most butthurt people I have ever encountered. Congratulations to you for this impressive record.

Hey, how did that work out for you, reporting my sigfile to the authorities, big pussy?

then you would agree that there is no such thing as white privilege?

There should be no priviledge for any race at all. We are all Homo Sapiens.

But "should" and reality are not always the same thing.

There should be no priviledge for any race at all. We are all Homo Sapiens.

But "should" and reality are not always the same thing.

what is the reality?

this should be good

No one has gone to prison for owing back taxes - it's not a crime to owe money in the US. Notice the lack of debtor's prisons.

On the other hand, it's against the law to file false tax returns, which is why both Pete Rose and Leona Helmsely went to prison.

Tax evasion is a crime. Martha Stewart, Wesley Snipes, and a host of others were jailed because of it , So yes, evading taxes is against the law.

No one has gone to prison for owing back taxes - it's not a crime to owe money in the US. Notice the lack of debtor's prisons.

On the other hand, it's against the law to file false tax returns, which is why both Pete Rose and Leona Helmsely went to prison.

Tax evasion is a crime. Martha Stewart, Wesley Snipes, and a host of others were jailed because of it , So yes, evading taxes is against the law.

Martha Stewart didn't go to jail for any tax issues.

Yeah.....fucker......

She was convicted of evading taxes and forced to pay $220,000 in back taxes and penalties or face jail time.

She was convicted of evading taxes and forced to pay $220,000 in back taxes and penalties or face jail time.

According to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Stewart avoided a loss of $45,673 by selling all 3,928 shares of her ImClone Systems stock on December 27, 2001, after receiving material, nonpublic information from Peter Bacanovic, who was Stewart's broker at Merrill Lynch. The day following her sale, the stock value fell 16%.[41]
In the months that followed, Stewart drew heavy media scrutiny, including a Newsweek cover headlined "Martha's Mess".[42] Notably, on June 25, 2002, CBS anchor Jane Clayson grilled Stewart on the air about ImClone during her regular segment on The Early Show. Stewart continued chopping cabbage and famously quipped, "I just want to focus on my salad".[43] On October 3, 2002, Stewart resigned her position, held for four months, on the board of directors of the New York Stock Exchange, following a deal prosecutors had made with Douglas Faneuil, an assistant to Bacanovic.[44]
On June 4, 2003, Stewart was indicted by the government on nine counts, including charges of securities fraud and obstruction of justice. Stewart voluntarily stepped down as CEO and Chairwoman of MSLO, but stayed on as chief creative officer. She went on trial in January 2004. Prosecutors showed that Bacanovic had ordered his assistant to tell Stewart that the CEO of ImClone, Samuel D. Waksal, was selling all his shares in advance of an adverse Food and Drug Administration ruling. The FDA action was expected to cause ImClone shares to decline.[45]
Sentence[edit]
After a highly publicized six-week jury trial, Stewart was found guilty in March 2004 of felony charges of conspiracy, obstruction of an agency proceeding, and making false statements to federal investigators, and was sentenced in July 2004 to serve a five-month term in a federal correctional facility and a two-year period of supervised release (to include five months of electronic monitoring).[45]
Bacanovic and Waksal were also convicted of federal charges and sentenced to prison terms.[46][47] Stewart also paid a fine of $30,000.[48]
In August 2006, the SEC announced that it had agreed to settle the related civil case against Stewart. Under the settlement, Stewart agreed to disgorge $58,062 (including interest from the losses she avoided), as well as a civil penalty of three times the loss avoided, or $137,019. She also agreed to a five-year ban from serving as a director, CEO, CFO, or any other officer role responsible for preparing, auditing, or disclosing financial results of any public company.[49] In June 2008, the UK Border Agency refused to grant her a visa to enter the United Kingdom because of her criminal conviction for obstructing justice. She had been planning to speak at the Royal Academy on fashion and leisure industry matters.[50]

Martha Stewart - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Sorry, nothing about taxes.

That could take months for them to act on. But the fine is per day so time is of no matter. *grins*

?

So why arent Clintons in jail...why not Geithner......Administration has celebrated tax cheats from day one

So why arent Clintons in jail...why not Geithner......Administration has celebrated tax cheats from day one

Why would the Clintons be in jail?

Geithner isn't in jail because no one goes to jail for owing $35,000 in back taxes - its not a crime to owe taxes.

He filed a false return just as Clintons have done for who knows how many yrs but their quick fix of what...last 4-5 yrs would have landed joe blow in jail

He filed a false return just as Clintons have done for who knows how many yrs but their quick fix of what...last 4-5 yrs would have landed joe blow in jail

You know that's complete nonsense, right?

I made an error on my tax return a few years ago, and underpaid my taxes by a a few thousand dollars. I didn't go to jail, either - the IRS sent me a bill, and I paid it. That was it, end of story.

I'd love to hear an example of a "joe blow" going to prison for something like this.

Just another wetback race rant...nothing new here.

I wonder when he will realize...the teapers don't like his kind too much. A little advice, don't eat tacos in front of your teaper buddies...they might send you back to wetback land

And right now the entire democratic KLAN is acting like a group of feral negro's not only in their spending but the very fabric of our justice system. You can hardly tell them from Islamic State.

Are you suggesting that "black privilege" is some special right to wonder aimlessly away from the plantation, or what do you mean by "feral negro"? Does it have anything to do with foaming at the mouth, like to have rabies? Are the breeding out of control like stray cats or something? And you are jealous of that? And then to make the reference to the Islamic State... oh dear, look at all them beheadings in Cleveland, those feral protesters on the loose.

And right now the entire democratic KLAN is acting like a group of feral negro's not only in their spending but the very fabric of our justice system. You can hardly tell them from Islamic State.

Are you suggesting that "black privilege" is some special right to wonder aimlessly away from the plantation, or what do you mean by "feral negro"? Does it have anything to do with foaming at the mouth, like to have rabies? Are the breeding out of control like stray cats or something? And you are jealous of that? And then to make the reference to the Islamic State... oh dear, look at all them beheadings in Cleveland, those feral protesters on the loose.
Feral=Wild, look it up.
Negro=Pigment, look it up.

The problem in Cleveland is due to liberal white trash racist democratic porch monkeys.

Forum List

Back