I am so tired of all the gay shit

Those who claimed that mixed marriages were degenerate, were wrong.

Those who claim that homosexuality is degenerate are correct.

One has nothing whatsoever to do with the other.
It's the same bullshit, different decade.
No, one involved discriminating against people because of their skin color, and the other involves discriminating against people because they're sexual perverts.

Just to be clear.

I like bodecea. Her lifestyle isn't mine but I have no problem with her at all.

She's a belligerent queer who thrives on baiting people and almost never posts anything substantive to the forum.
Hmm

Did you notice that "I" came into this thread with a belligerent attitude & even "baited" her by calling her deragatory names?

I was just being an ass and mixing my thoughts with a bit of attitude. I think we could all do with a little less seriousness & a little more respect for others. I mean seriously, we're not posting here to change hearts & minds. For that we have a vote & letters to our leaders.

Indiana's Sharia Law should not stand.

When they start throwing queers off of buildings, perhaps someone will give a shit. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nah.

NaziCons now move in the shadows by passing discriminatory laws instead of lynching and burning at the stake. Then they try to say those laws are not what they say they are.

upload_2015-3-29_22-21-9.jpeg

imagesizer

Indiana's Sharia Law should not stand.

When they start throwing queers off of buildings, perhaps someone will give a shit. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nah.

NaziCons now move in the shadows by passing discriminatory laws instead of lynching and burning at the stake. Then they try to say those laws are not what they say they are.

View attachment 38734

imagesizer
^mental midget thinks Bill Clinton and Obama are the Taliban.

New Topics

Forum List

Back