I am so thankful to have the LOGO CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!!

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
With these list of shows on the primetime schedule, I now have something to watch in July and August!!!

All in the Family
Married with Children
Three's Company
Alice
Silver Spoons
Facts of Life
One Day at a Time
Roseanne

Antenna TV is DOG SHIT

Fuck you asshole

That shit sucks. Get your cable from the fucking dollar store?

If you don't like these TV characters then you need help

AL bundy
Archie Bunker
Jack Tripper
Mel from Alice

I now have something to watch in July and August!!!

Perhaps the dearth of original programming that also appeals to you might spur you to read a book, a few scholarly papers, or something somewhat more productive than watching reruns ???

Some reading suggestions based on your recent posts:

Alternatively, you may care to choose something you haven't yet read that is typical of what high schoolers -- because since the texts are assigned to high schoolers, one can be sure that everything on the list falls into the category of "light reading" -- are asked to read during the summer months.

Last edited:

Perhaps the dearth of original programming that also appeals to you might spur you to read a book, a few scholarly papers, or something somewhat more productive than watching reruns ???

Go find Brucie

With these list of shows on the primetime schedule, I now have something to watch in July and August!!!

All in the Family
Married with Children
Three's Company
Alice
Silver Spoons
Facts of Life
One Day at a Time
Roseanne

Antenna TV is DOG SHIT

Wtf? No Diff'rent Strokes, bro? No Jeffersons? Sanford and Son?

Chico and The Man? :badgrin:

PS: All that is on antenna TV

Go find Brucie

I don't have a pet named Brucie.

All in the Family
Married with Children
Three's Company
Alice
Silver Spoons
Facts of Life
One Day at a Time
Roseanne

Antenna TV is DOG SHIT

Wtf? No Diff'rent Strokes, bro? No Jeffersons? Sanford and Son?

Chico and The Man? :badgrin:

PS: All that is on antenna TV

Chico and the man has been on cable since 2000

I thought this thread was gonna be about the annoying huge network LOGOS that block our viewing pleasure.

Thanks,
I like Hulu and can get smart TV with my blueray player or transfer to TV through computer hdmi connection, however I have no wifi & Data plans have not yet made it feasable.
When or if they ever go 3g speed on their data overage throttle that might be fast enough to use devices on the network.
IF Hulu could solve the 2g issue if they wanted to, by preloading portions for larger buffering or the gov't could step in and demand unlimited be actually usable or not advertised as such. Many people are using data as only means to access, because of terrible cable internet services and monopolies forcing them to. Eventually Cell services will figure that out, super speed is useless when the web servers are limited anyway, people want higher data plans more then they want or need 5g or faster speeds.
Something geared towards computer and other devices used like you said, smart TVs.

Forum List

Back