I am so sick of white guys committing mass murder. Another one in Kentucky.

Blacks are killing each other in Uniondale, NY all week in bars where the police won't even bother to patrol.
It doesn't even make the papers; I have to hear from co-workers.
Maybe they should patrol that area.

If they didn’t patrol your neighborhood guess where the criminals would go?
They want to but the indigenous population screams “Police brutality!”.
The people get exactly what they clamor for.

When did this all start? After the 60 riots Johnson sent a team to investigate and report back to him why blacks in places like Detroit were so angry. One of the main reasons was police brutality and corrupt racist cops.

Recently I saw an episode of Blackish on why blacks don't like to call the cops on each other under any circumstances. It's not just that snitches end up in ditches. They also don't want to see their neighbors murdered over a domestic disturbance call. Shit like that happens in black neighborhoods but in white neighborhoods the cops will let a crazy husband waive his gun around all he wants. But for fear of a black man cops will even shoot the home owner when they show up and he's black and holding a gun he has the right to have.

Blacks are killing each other in Uniondale, NY all week in bars where the police won't even bother to patrol.
It doesn't even make the papers; I have to hear from co-workers.
Maybe they should patrol that area.

If they didn’t patrol your neighborhood guess where the criminals would go?
They want to but the indigenous population screams “Police brutality!”.
The people get exactly what they clamor for.

When did this all start? After the 60 riots Johnson sent a team to investigate and report back to him why blacks in places like Detroit were so angry. One of the main reasons was police brutality and corrupt racist cops.

Recently I saw an episode of Blackish on why blacks don't like to call the cops on each other under any circumstances. It's not just that snitches end up in ditches. They also don't want to see their neighbors murdered over a domestic disturbance call. Shit like that happens in black neighborhoods but in white neighborhoods the cops will let a crazy husband waive his gun around all he wants. But for fear of a black man cops will even shoot the home owner when they show up and he's black and holding a gun he has the right to have.

In NY, it started under Obama.

Rudy became the mayor of NY after Dinkins when it became so bad you couldn’t walk the streets or ride a train without fearing for your life.

Life became too safe and so the Blacks started calling everything racist.

We have to wait for a shitshow before they wake up again.

Thousand Oaks shooting suspect: What we know

4647514_110818-suspect-military-photo1.jpg

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. --
Ian David Long, 28, has been identified as the suspected gunman in the mass shooting at a Thousand Oaks nightclub.

The shooting happened late Wednesday inside Borderline Bar & Grill. At least a dozen people were killed, including a sheriff's sergeant, Ron Helus.

Thousand Oaks shooting suspect: What we know

It seems like every time you turn around.

DycdeH6WwAAIIoi.jpg
Nightclubs should be banned and taken away from America

Forum List

Back