I am so sick of this shit.

I think if the kneelers had a clear cause that they wanted to raise awareness for that was associated with a goal that would signify progress and effect change then their protest would be much more powerful. Certainly something that should have been figured out during the off season
They have always had a clear cause. Its always been the illiterate that somehow misses this due to the narrative put out to discredit the people kneeling. The message is certainly powerful and one that resonates at a frequency most recessive people cant hear.
It’s true that they’ve had a clear message that has been distorted by the Trumpsters, however they don’t have a goal or measurable solution. If they had this then they would have more of an ability to effect change and that cam become the focus for their supporters
Yes they have a goal. The problem is that white america cant cope mentally with the truth.
You just said the problem. What is the goal and how do they want to get there?

I think if the kneelers had a clear cause that they wanted to raise awareness for that was associated with a goal that would signify progress and effect change then their protest would be much more powerful. Certainly something that should have been figured out during the off season
They have always had a clear cause. Its always been the illiterate that somehow misses this due to the narrative put out to discredit the people kneeling. The message is certainly powerful and one that resonates at a frequency most recessive people cant hear.
It’s true that they’ve had a clear message that has been distorted by the Trumpsters, however they don’t have a goal or measurable solution. If they had this then they would have more of an ability to effect change and that cam become the focus for their supporters
A cause....

A cause implies that they are involved in working for a solution.
All they have accomplished is a self centered act for publicity that the right then emboldens by acknowledging it.

It's a fucking circus act by all involved.

That Kaperknick faggot didn't even vote ffs.

Empty gestures accomplish nothing.
Its always amusing to see how upset white people get when Blacks dont believe white people and their opinions.

Yes they have a goal. The problem is that white america cant cope mentally with the truth.
The goal is to bring attention to the fact that too many Black kids are dying at the hands of the people we pay not to be criminals.

They want to get there by having Blacks make sure they do everything they can to remain safe around cops, know their rights, and impress upon the PD's to change the type of people they hire.

Didn’t I just say that?

No, you said this.

It’s true that they’ve had a clear message

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Their only cause was self promotion.
They do have a clear message, you just aren’t listening. But right after I said that I said they don’t have a clear goal or solution to promote which deflates their protest. Try paying closer attention
I listen.

Hands up don't shoot don't fly with this honkey.

The goal is to bring attention to the fact that too many Black kids are dying at the hands of the people we pay not to be criminals.

They want to get there by having Blacks make sure they do everything they can to remain safe around cops, know their rights, and impress upon the PD's to change the type of people they hire.
They’ve got the attention... that’s what the last couples years have been about. Now they need to drill down on practical ways to get done what needs to get done. If the solution is to educate kids on how to act, bridge law enforcement better with communities and hire better people then there needs to be an organized way to do that which people can support.

Didn’t I just say that?

No, you said this.

They do have a clear message, you just aren’t listening. But right after I said that I said they don’t have a clear goal or solution to promote which deflates their protest. Try paying closer attention
I listen.

It doesn't have to fly with you because you aren't Black, you idiot.

They’ve got the attention... that’s what the last couples years have been about. Now they need to drill down on practical ways to get done what needs to get done. If the solution is to educate kids on how to act, bridge law enforcement better with communities and hire better people then there needs to be an organized way to do that which people can support.
Thats already being done. Dont take this the wrong way but this is exactly what I dont get about white people. How do you not know this is already in the works?

Should I list some of their personal time and money these players have contributed or will you ignore it when I do???

Didn’t I just say that?

No, you said this.

I listen.

So what you're saying is being black automatically makes you complicit in complete fabricated bullshit. In essence being black = being retarded?

Didn’t I just say that?

No, you said this.

I listen.

So what you're saying is being black automatically makes you complicit in complete fabricated bullshit. In essence being black = being retarded?
Actually being retarded would result in the conclusions you just drew...

Didn’t I just say that?

No, you said this.

I listen.

I think we are done talking if you are going to keep changing the subject

Didn’t I just say that?

No, you said this.

I listen.

Evidently being Black makes you more intelligent and aware of the facts. Its white people like you that appear clueless due to their addiction to bullshit touted by illiterate inbreds on the right.

Didn’t I just say that?

No, you said this.

I listen.

Fuck off then. My keyboard, my thoughts. If you dont like it you are free to hit the ignore button.

Thats already being done. Dont take this the wrong way but this is exactly what I dont get about white people. How do you not know this is already in the works?
What’s the name of the organizations the NFL players are supporting that are undertaking these actions? How do I go donate money or my time to help? If seen great efforts that individual players take on but not a cohesive cause with a goal.

What’s the name of the organizations the NFL players are supporting that are undertaking these actions? How do I go donate money or my time to help? If seen great efforts that individual players take on but not a cohesive cause with a goal.
There are hundreds of them. Just go online and google them.

NFL Network Highlights Series of Player Social Justice Initiatives | NFL Football Operations

Last edited:
Didn’t I just say that?

No, you said this.

I listen.

Fuck off then. My keyboard, my thoughts. If you dont like it you are free to hit the ignore button.
Keep your thoughts on subject and stop distorting what I say or I’ll keep calling out your bullshit

Ya know, I'm going to do something I typically don't do on this site because I've basically written it off as a shit-show of trolls. You want to talk about the supposed issue they're kneeling about? Fine, lets see if you troll fuckers actually will:

Yes, we /NEED/ to talk about this shit, but we’re flat out not allowed to…

I think I can get what they are failing to say, I mean I can see it might possibly even be happening that blacks are arrested in higher rates in some places - though I think there /is/ a logic behind /where/ it's happening, like statistically speaking, there’s a logic to the people’s reactions and fears. Problem is these folks like Kap, who are just in the movement to “virtue signal” or “stick it to the man” or whatever. Like I don’t believe that they actually care about the problems, they don’t care about the reality, and they don’t actually care about fixing the problem, they just want to be part of the “movement” for whatever reason – too fit in, because they’re a member of whatever “victim” class, they just crave ‘change’ or whatever their reason is. Well intentioned, I do believe that, but, inherently flawed by their/the groups own bias, and blind to that bias. So it’s two sides of the same coin here… well intentioned folk, making bullshit assumptions /because/ it backs up their personal opinion, not because it 'examples' their opinion...

Let me unpack that. So think kind of along the lines of... like are there areas in town you don't go because it's dangerous? If that area of town happens to be largely African Americans then is your choice to avoid that area "racism," or is it "logic"? If you're in a gated community and you see a young adult who you don’t recognize and you call in for a police/security check on why that person is there - is it actually "racism" if that person happens to be black, or is more like lets "disingenuously" call it racism so it can be added to the 'evidence' pile?? I will admit that it's a bit hard for me to relate honestly, because that's not really a thing where I live (the idea that "black men are scarier than white men" or "black people are criminals" or some shit) doesn't exist where I live. Like I could maybe agree with something general like that, say "folks out after like 3am" is perceived as "a threat" - but it’s nothing to do with race, it's what those types are doing at that time that makes them a threat in my opinion. I could maybe agree with something like "people who have gang tattoos" might be seen/perceived as "a threat" without cause – simply based on the “statistical” likelihood that dangerous shit happens around gang members. I have a real world example I think, I mean its the closest "example" I can legitimately say is "real" to me personally; so there's a drug/party house on our road (damnedest thing too cause seven officers live around it - there's maybe 30 houses or so; 7 cops and a drug/party house... what the?!) Anyway, so like if I lived next door and I heard a ruckus going on outside, and I knew that this was a party house so I call the cops right? - if that party house owner, renter, whatever happened to be black was it actually "racism" that drove me to call (thinking about that black BBQ neighbors called the cops incident in particular) OR did I merely make a logical assumption based on my personal knowledge about said drug house and the fact that there was a ruckus outside?

Basically, so how many of these "systemic racism" examples are fairly investigated for any legitimate acceptable logic behind why it happened? OR are they just being stuffed into the "evidence" file as a matter of course because it happens to fit/support the "agenda" itself?

SJWs often conflate the shit out of things and are completely blind to their own bias' as well. Why is a dislike of Muslims any different than their dislike of Christians?? Why is a dislike of Jews any different? How is a dislike for blacks any different than their dislike for whites (white men most prominently)? Like, if I don't find black men attractive is it /really/ "racist" for me to choose not to date them? If I don't want to date or kiss a trans because I'm just not into gender-flexibility am I /really/ a trans phobic? If I don't want a bio guy trans joining me in the ladies bathroom because I happen to personally opinion that separating bathrooms biologically is the best choice, is that /really/ trans phobic? Or like so Jews say you can only marry a Jew and they make their spouses convert in order to marry. I mean that's straight up “discrimination” and forced conversion to boot. Yet I don’t believe there’s a massive movement raging against the “systematic bigotry” of Jews is there? Are Jews being fucking doxed for saying they’ll only date and marry Jews? Are folks accused of "hate speech" for saying that Christianity is wrong? But yet, say you don't like Muslims and your life can be destroyed. And if officers in a high crime area suspect someone of wrong doing and pull them over, and that person happens to be black, well fucking shit it’s clearly “systematic racism!” Bullshit.

I just find the whole thing pretty disingenuous at its core frankly. It’s /not/ a ‘real’ thing/problem to me, the BLM folks are right about that much. I see it as little more than a SWJ movement that has little interest in reality, logic, correlation – just raging against the system like teens rebel against their parents. I mean could systematic racism happen? Of course, Jim Crow proves it can, however, what we have today ain’t like that at all so acting like it is - that there’s thousands of racist ass cops running around harassing and killing black people simply because they’re black is so completely fucking detached from reality that I cant give it much credence.

Which is why I talk about it being about the movement more than the problem said movement purports to be against. If some racist cop is out there unlawfully harassing blacks then have him investigated and if it's true fire his ass (or if the unions won't let you do that, stuff him in a broom closet to push paperwork and hope he quits) If some racist ass cop shoots a black man for no reason but hate - throw the fucker in jail and melt down the key. AND WE DO those things to get the bad seeds out of the department, but we can't just magically know that this new officer hire is a racist and its like all the SJW's act like departments are intentionally hiring racists... again, it's fucking illogical... And the SJW's will rage that I'm "part of the problem" because I "don't care about blacks" so thus I must be a "racist" too; and boom I'm a NAZI for having an opinion. Yay...

And /THAT/ is the real reason we can never talk about this shit much less fucking fix it – bubble groups over-reactions and their oppression of free speech, free association, and free thought. This is the “conflation” and “bias” I think basically all SJWs have - like calling everything [and anything] hate speech, even jokes, basically not letting ANYONE voice their ‘conflicting’ opinions about anything that falls outside their bubble of acceptable group think. I mean, there isn't even an attempt to look at /why/ "the racist asshole" might feel that way, no attempt to put it into perspective - like my one personal opinion is such a "threat" to bring down the SJW fantasy utopia of diversity?!? Nope. But that doesn’t matter we’re going to call them a NAZI and destroy them. It's... dishonest. I mean like do I hate Muslims? No. Do I want /any/ of them somehow "oppressed" from expressing their individual choices, opinions, religions in their private lives? No. I just don't like their religion. But the SWJs won't hear any of that, they just look at my personal decision to not like the religion and, ironically, hate me. We are /not/ allowed to have our own individual opinions anymore - we will comply - we will be assimilated.

Nothing in the vein of racism/bigotry/etc is likely to ever be fixed in this country anytime soon because we're flat out not /allowed/ to talk about it. Either you kiss the random collection of established "victim classes" asses, or you keep your fucking mouth shut so you don’t get doxed and lose everything. Its /PREVENTING/ us (as a country) from even /trying/ to fix this kind of heavy shit – and the worst fucking part is that it’s important that we try to fix the shit – but nope, can’t even talk about it…

Last edited:

No need to donate money fool. The money is coming out of the pools of OTHER CHARITIES.

Breast cancer, wounded warrior and the like.

Taking money for real needs and shoveling it to people like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson.

A sham of epic proportions.

Both sides are like a bunch of fucking children.

And for a national news/punditry program to lead with it just goes to show that the side shows are more important to the hacks on both sides rather than the real issues we face as a nation.

If the coach doesn't bench them next game, they get everything they deserve.

Couple of tattooed up idiots that should be riding the pine.

Forum List

Back