I am so sick of books...

The military hates White people. No White person should join. You just get sent off to fight wars for Israel and multinational corporations. Then when you come home physically and mentally broken you're dumped on the street like yesterday's trash.
The military hates White people. No White person should join. You just get sent off to fight wars for Israel and multinational corporations. Then when you come home physically and mentally broken you're dumped on the street like yesterday's trash.
thanx for reviving this thread!

... that we read in school. The school's attempt at wanting me to enjoy reading and want to read make me not want to read at all. If they would just let us read books we would like to read, a lot smarter people would be produced.

Instead we read about racial issues. And that's it. The main character of the books we have read are never white, and rarely Christian. It's fine to integrate all ethnicities, including white Christians. I would like to read my Tom Clancy books, and my Micheal Savage books, and then great works of literature-in that order, not books on a black man's struggle in the 20th century.

I think I know what they are trying to do though. They want us to feel sorry for the minorities, but them forcing us to sympathize plants a seed of detest for the other races, and that's true, if a student has any free-thinking mind at all.

Which brings me to my next point. In my English class, everyone claims to be thinking "outside the box," where in reality, they are not. A student can say, "Yeah, I think racial minorities, African Americans (NEVER blacks), and women should get government hand-outs because they are people too." And the teacher gives them an A. I go the other way and say, "Well isn't that not equality to give blacks and women government hand-outs and not the whites? That goes against all the teachings and preachings of civil-rights movement leaders, and they would be apalled to hear you say that," or something like that. Yeah, I get a lot of wierd looks. They can't deny that I'm right though.

That's not what pisses me off though, what pisses me off is that the students claim they are thinking outside the box, which is what THOUSANDS of others and politicians have been saying for generations.

Hey, if Dan is allowed a quarterly rant, I should be able to too! :dance:

So you're upset they're trying to teach you tolerance?

was that really tolerance?

"Instead we read about racial issues. And that's it. The main character of the books we have read are never white, and rarely Christian."

If you always read about people you identify with, how will you learn empathy? How will you learn difference of other people?

Without learning such things, will you be tolerant?

New Topics

Forum List

Back