I am smiling a wide smile as I wave bye-bye to the parasites

Frankly, it is going to be painful to get rid of all of the illegals. I don't want to cut artichokes. They will. There could be some sort of work visa for that or what? I don't know. Convicts? Students up at 4AM and off to the fields on a bus?

There is an unlimited number of H2 visas for agricultural workers; that has been the case for years. It is not that there is a lack of people coming in to pick fruit and veggies, as only 2% of the illegals in the US work on farms - it is an abundance of illegals who have overflown into other industries.

Frankly, it is going to be painful to get rid of all of the illegals. I don't want to cut artichokes. They will. There could be some sort of work visa for that or what? I don't know. Convicts? Students up at 4AM and off to the fields on a bus?

Maybe that is one reason the pay is so low, the picker also get meals and housing which costs A WHOLE LOT in CA/AZ/TEX.

Trump is doing it right. Pareto the problem. Get rid of any really bad ones in first wave. Then? take another look.
. The convicts is an excellent solution. Great thinking, but should have been the case forever now.

maybe we should not have accepted the Irish refugees, or the German refugees or the Russian refuges or the Cuban refugees or the Jewish refugees after the war?

How GREAT would America really be?

:rolleyes:

no Einstein, no Tessla

A lot of them turned out to be gangsters....Detroit's "Purple Gang" was Jewish. The Russians have run the Italians out of the organized crime business. The Irish gave us the Kennedy crime family (yes, they murdered Marilyn Monroe), and the Cubans are notorious cocaine-runners. NONE of them blew up any skyscrapers for allah.

maybe we should not have accepted the Irish refugees, or the German refugees or the Russian refuges or the Cuban refugees or the Jewish refugees after the war?

no Einstein, no Tessla
They all came here legally, Einstein

no Einstein, no Tessla
most were refugees.... just like Syrian refugees or Guatemalan refugees

Princeton hired Einstein as a professor on a temp work visa, he stayed because of the civil unrest in Europe...and helped many Jews in Europe to seek refuge here.

no Einstein, no Tessla

Princeton hired Einstein as a professor on a temp work visa, he stayed because of the civil unrest in Europe...and helped many Jews in Europe to seek refuge here.
. What does any of this bull crap have to do with our current situation today ? Nothing, but it is the tactic that is used by the left, but it's a tactic that doesn't work anymore. Sorry.

no Einstein, no Tessla
It would still be great. Our greatness is NOT defined by who we allow into the country.

Nice try.
I respectfully disagree
We would not have President Trump, if it were NOT for immigration and us taking in the masses.... We would not have gone to the moon if it were not for immigration, we would probably not have developed the A bomb if it were not for immigration, or the electric grid we use if it were not for immigration....or the likes of a Steve Jobs if it were not for immigration.....

So legal immigration and welcoming those who are persecuted as refugees have been important to the greatness of our Nation.
I also respectfully disagree. We would have managed all that regardless. The key here is that we managed that WITH immigration. Not with ILLEGAL immigration.

no Einstein, no Tessla

All legal.

no Einstein, no Tessla
I thought after the war those regions were peaceful?
and the south American refuges and Mexicans? Aren't their religions peaceful?
I guess. When did they get excluded from immigration possibilities?
Our laws and preferences and quotas, has made it near IMPOSSIBLE for any of those from Mexico and the South American refugees to come here LEGALLY....unless they have a relative living here legally already....and that is who we have been issuing visas to....relatives....with very few to no openings for new people who would like to become Americans
so what?

We are not obligated to let anyone into the country if we don't want to.

Forum List

Back