I am sitting here with my laptop warming my

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
nuts whilst watching 'Bridge At Remagen', it's a very good war film, but does anyone else think that George Segal's head is far too big for his scrawny shoulders?

Does it? I blow mine out of my arse:lol:
Looking at how much pale ale and beer battered fish you wankers consume, I'd give caution to blowing anything out of your arse. You might shart on a decent pair of knicks if you don't let a few creep through with semi-clenched buttcheeks. :lol:

Looking at how much pale ale and beer battered fish you wankers consume, I'd give caution to blowing anything out of your arse. You might shart on a decent pair of knicks if you don't let a few creep through with semi-clenched buttcheeks. :lol:

How very fucking dare you:mad::mad:
Having said that, the wife has a hell of a job getting the skidmarks out:lol::lol::lol:

How very fucking dare you:mad::mad:
Having said that, the wife has a hell of a job getting the skidmarks out:lol::lol::lol:

You should get brown or black boxer briefs. Not only is it less embarrassing if someone else is handling your dirty work, but you'll save on detergent too. :badgrin:

You should get brown or black boxer briefs. Not only is it less embarrassing if someone else is handling your dirty work, but you'll save on detergent too. :badgrin:

After 30 years....she's seen it all...hahahahaha

Forum List

Back