I am Proud of my President

don't forget the muslim vote.

Where is the history behind discrimination against whites? Do you understand the roots of what are ancestors did to those of African decent. Read about the civil war or retake 11th grade. Even well before the civil war took place, Europe practiced slavery for many years. Not to allude to stereotypes, but it is absolutely despicable when I here n-i-g double guh er spoken out of the mouth of some racist fundamentalist Christian. I thought we were more intelligent than that? Returning to my point of origin, racism against blacks and other minorities by white people has been occurring for centuries. Sure there have been a multitude of times where black people have shot white people because 'just because they were white' and possibly perceived as a threat. White has been the obvious majority in this country and has governed what African- Americans have the rights to do. Do you know about separate but equal? Just because a Black president finally takes office and is throwing Bush and his posse out does not make it appropriate to say "that Rev" was saying bullshit. He has been in this country for an astounding amount of years compared to you, so I would not consider his references "Bull Shit". Do you realize the amplitude of this past inauguration? To be in this country for that long and finally have a black president? It was historic. This is the land of the free and the home of the brave, and whether or not Obamas vote is from white people, black people, indian people,asian people, arab people, mexican people, Muslim people, Christian people, Buddhist people, purple people, etc. He is our President.
and dont you understand that what that "minister" said was extreemly RACIST
you also forget that many of those Africans were SOLD into slavery by OTHER Africans
and that fact that if Obama hadnt got a substantial percentage of the white vote, he wouldnt have won

sheeeeesh, way to keep the racist shit stiring

I obviously understand that Obama got the white vote, like I clearly stated. MANY AFRICANS? I highly doubt that these AFRICANS you speak of agreed with the slavery ideology but rather complied with the system in order to carry on a better life for themselves. My point is, the white people, not us, but early settlers and before, started the slavery system which was extremely corrupt. Maybe Obama got so much of the "white vote" because America woke up and realized how badly Bush fucked up his presidency. And it was such as sweep because no one wanted to vote for that two-bit, no brained, Ms. Alaska. NO MORE HOCKEYYY MAM!!!!! for a long while...

Where is the history behind discrimination against whites? Do you understand the roots of what are ancestors did to those of African decent. Read about the civil war or retake 11th grade. Even well before the civil war took place, Europe practiced slavery for many years. Not to allude to stereotypes, but it is absolutely despicable when I here n-i-g double guh er spoken out of the mouth of some racist fundamentalist Christian. I thought we were more intelligent than that? Returning to my point of origin, racism against blacks and other minorities by white people has been occurring for centuries. Sure there have been a multitude of times where black people have shot white people because 'just because they were white' and possibly perceived as a threat. White has been the obvious majority in this country and has governed what African- Americans have the rights to do. Do you know about separate but equal? Just because a Black president finally takes office and is throwing Bush and his posse out does not make it appropriate to say "that Rev" was saying bullshit. He has been in this country for an astounding amount of years compared to you, so I would not consider his references "Bull Shit". Do you realize the amplitude of this past inauguration? To be in this country for that long and finally have a black president? It was historic. This is the land of the free and the home of the brave, and whether or not Obamas vote is from white people, black people, indian people,asian people, arab people, mexican people, Muslim people, Christian people, Buddhist people, purple people, etc. He is our President.
you also forget that many of those Africans were SOLD into slavery by OTHER Africans
and that fact that if Obama hadnt got a substantial percentage of the white vote, he wouldnt have won

I obviously understand that Obama got the white vote, like I clearly stated. MANY AFRICANS? I highly doubt that these AFRICANS you speak of agreed with the slavery ideology but rather complied with the system in order to carry on a better life for themselves. My point is, the white people, not us, but early settlers and before, started the slavery system which was extremely corrupt. Maybe Obama got so much of the "white vote" because America woke up and realized how badly Bush fucked up his presidency. And it was such as sweep because no one wanted to vote for that two-bit, no brained, Ms. Alaska. NO MORE HOCKEYYY MAM!!!!! for a long while...
WRONG
slavery in Africa is older than the US
lol
hell, it still exists in some African countries

nevermind, i can see you are just another braindead lib with a serious case of ABDS

WRONG
lol

nevermind, i can see you are just another braindead lib with a serious case of ABDS

Having common sense does not make me a lib. But we are speaking of race bonding of other races. RACISM obviously. Enslaving because of race and, no, the Africans don't think of other races as animals or below humans. I am a little more liberal than conservative, I will say. I like people to have rights.

WRONG
lol

Do you even know about slavery in Africa? If you really do then you realize that you are just proving his point.

WRONG
lol

Having common sense does not make me a lib. But we are speaking of race bonding of other races. RACISM obviously. Enslaving because of race and, no, the Africans don't think of other races as animals or below humans. I am a little more liberal than conservative, I will say. I like people to have rights.
except you dont have a fucking clue
and yes, africans DO think of others as less than human
not ALL of them, but some
and like i said, other afircans would sell africans into slavery
that was NOT a white invention
you are too stupid of history to even have a serious discussion with on this topic

you are too stupid of history to even have a serious discussion with on this topic

White Africans.... And the Black Africans that sold other black Africans to the slave trade did not understand the consequences of their actions.

WRONG
lol

To maybe get you closer to the point, maybe I should ask, What you think about Africa as a whole today? Ho well are they doing? They are not PRIMITIVE at all, are they? The government is run just fine, right?
You may say SOME Africans are racist, sure and they shouldn't be for the most part. But when practically your whole government has the belief that blacks are of less value and have no right to vote whatsoever, that is a problem. There are a multitude of bold-faced racism moves made by our government. Yes, after the civil war, we discontinued the use of slaves but the racism was still existent.

Forum List

Back