I am proposing a new team, Kerry and Edwards agianst Bush and Chenny

K

kcmcdonald

Yeah,
Let's see it come on Kerry Edwards. God that would be the besst gift a con could every want. Man I wouldn't need a christmas present, that would be good enough for me. Yes Dem's and i got some more bad news for you guys,
Ralph Nader is running. Yes, Yes, Yes. It's looking to be a good november for Bush:D :clap: :clap: :clap:

I hate Ralph Nader. Kerry Edwards would be a lousy ticket, but luckily for them, they will be running against a slightly lousier ticket, unless Bush really does dump Cheney(good idea imho).

Although a Kerry-Edwards ticket would be a gift to Bush, it won't happen.

Kerry really and truly believes he can win and has people like Terry McAuliff buying into his fantasy which means the full Dem machine is being mobilized to fullfill this dream.

In recent days Edwards has been very vocal in his opposition to Kerry, especially in the realm of economic policy. Kerry is a typical tax-and-spender and Edwards is a populist who wants to save the world. Within the Liberal wing these are competing philosophies and do not add up to a winning ticket.

Gephart's early and unexpected withdrawal after Iowa was a crystal clear signal as to who the VP nominee would be. He was hand-selected by the DNC since he is a perceived moderate and has the respect and friendship of legislators on both sides of the aisle. He is a natural counterbalance to the extreme left-wing agenda of Kerry and will be able to open the tent flaps to alot of fence-sittters.

Nader will be the spoiler again, but not to the extent he was in 2000. No matter...it all adds up to bad news for the Dems.

I will also make a prediction that OBL will be captured sometime this summer, essentially ensuring a Bush victory. Stratfor.com has been hinting that US and Pakistani forces have OBL located and surrounded and are slowly closing the net around him. The best part of this tactic is that we can control the timing of his capture. You can figure out the rest.

I'll say again...the economy and jobs are significant issues in the minds of the American people when picking a President. But right now, the security of our homeland reigns supreme when people are alone in the voting both. And Bush has made all the right choices and has a perfect record on security since 9/11. I predict an undisputable victory for Bush come November.

Montyfowler = a mystery, wrapped up in an enigma, dusted with an unknown quantity. Hmmm, monty, another good post. Apologies MAY be in order from me to you. May. I'm still deciding.:confused:

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Montyfowler = a mystery, wrapped up in an enigma, dusted with an unknown quantity. Hmmm, monty, another good post. Apologies MAY be in order from me to you. May. I'm still deciding.:confused:

RWA...thanks.

Together, we'll figure it all out. ;-)

Forum List

Back