I am pro gun but have expressed my questions about the need for the AR-15 in society

I mentioned your lack of a portfolio. You keep babbling about Google a company that I own

Keep laughing and being an uneducated little piggy

Play on
^Look, autistic JR (judicial review) is back. Do a usmb search of this weird ass...he's been banned more than Jesus in public schools.
One more time in English
You're a sock.
Well that was intellectually profound

Not any different that your stupid silliness about AKs.
Never mentioned the ak genius

Carry on dribbling

^Look, autistic JR (judicial review) is back. Do a usmb search of this weird ass...he's been banned more than Jesus in public schools.
One more time in English
You're a sock.

His (prior)name is Judicial Review. He's an autistic weirdo that started going manic, posting high-brow faux-smart at first, pretending he was a rich Kirby Salesman and in the process of buying USMB...and then when nobody paid enough attention, he started posting facebook links of himself and it got really creepy from there. He was perma banned, and now he's back with the same attention-starved routine.

"I own google. Science is all wrong."

Blah blah blah. Sock-bin, he will be banned within about a week in my guesstimation.
I do own GOOG and am not nor have I ever been judicial review

But you keep taking photos of the light that you claimed yesterday can not escape from a black hole

CIAO

One more time in English
You're a sock.

His (prior)name is Judicial Review. He's an autistic weirdo that started going manic, posting high-brow faux-smart at first, pretending he was a rich Kirby Salesman and in the process of buying USMB...and then when nobody paid enough attention, he started posting facebook links of himself and it got really creepy from there. He was perma banned, and now he's back with the same attention-starved routine.

Blah blah blah. Sock-bin, he will be banned within about a week in my guesstimation.

But you keep taking photos of the light that you claimed yesterday can not escape from a black hole

CIAO
You have a hard time keeping track of the posters you're craving attention from. I didn't mention light or any photo yesterday, corky, and you're def. a sock.

You're a sock.

CIAO
You have a hard time keeping track of the posters you're craving attention from. I didn't mention light or any photo yesterday, corky, and you're def. a sock.
Congratulations you are now the 3 millionth poster.

Seriously I find it humorous when the people who live in the internet call other people socks.

Do try and get out more

CIAO

Seriously I find it humorous when the people who live in the internet call other people socks.

Do try and get out more
:itsok:

CIAO

Do try and get out more
Like I said you need to lay off the happy faces and get out more

CIAO

Do try and get out more
get it all out of your system, attention whore :itsok:

CIAO

Do try and get out more
get it all out of your system, attention whore :itsok:
That means a lot coming from one of my loyal followers

One more time in English
You're a sock.

Never mentioned the ak genius

Carry on dribbling

You did yesterday moron.

Last edited:
One more time in English
You're a sock.

He posts like an Internet idiot.

It's an M16 or the M4...same fucken rifle.
You sure seem ignorant on the topic for being such an expert.

Oh......I've been shooting for well over 40 years ya dumb bimbo.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-the-M4-carbine-and-the-M16-rifle
Why would an expert quote quora?
Maybe because one could quote the National Enquirer and still know way more than you (on any topic).
Yawn, how is your portfolio doing tube

LOL. Dumb fucking clueless jackass, I never even mentioned any portfolio. That was someone else, you stupid twit. :cuckoo: You can't even freeking spell. It's toob, not tube.

View attachment 274603
I mentioned your lack of a portfolio. People keep babbling about Google a company that I own

Play on

Hey drooling fuckwad. You don't know the first thing about my portfolio. Just keep making a bigger ass of yourself so everyone here can see what a pathetic troll you are.

Why would an expert quote quora?
Maybe because one could quote the National Enquirer and still know way more than you (on any topic).
Yawn, how is your portfolio doing tube

LOL. Dumb fucking clueless jackass, I never even mentioned any portfolio. That was someone else, you stupid twit. :cuckoo: You can't even freeking spell. It's toob, not tube.

View attachment 274603
I mentioned your lack of a portfolio. People keep babbling about Google a company that I own

Play on

Hey drooling fuckwad. You don't know the first thing about my portfolio. Just keep making a bigger ass of yourself so everyone here can see what a pathetic troll you are.
I am glad to have inspired you....

CIAO

Forum List

Back