I am on Fall Break!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
And you're not!

(OK, maybe Annie and Chanel are, but that's it. Oh, and the unemployed. And the retired. And the trophy wives. But that's it. So there. )

:woohoo: :woohoo:

4034069320_467d97ba9f_o.jpg

i've been on late summer and fall break and its getting old. caught up on honey do list, added on a room, painted, i need a rest from taking fall break.

What is "Fall break"? :eusa_eh: We never had any of that stuff. We had to actually go to school. :cool:

Our next break would have been the long weekend following Thanksgiving.. Get out early on Wednesday (like an hour), and come back on Monday.

Then the day before Christmas Eve would be our last day until Jan 2nd. That was our "Winter break". Nothing else big until June when school let out.

Oh, and do I have to give up my job to be a trophy wife?

What is "Fall break"? :eusa_eh: We never had any of that stuff. We had to actually go to school. :cool:

Our next break would have been the long weekend following Thanksgiving.. Get out early on Wednesday (like an hour), and come back on Monday.

Then the day before Christmas Eve would be our last day until Jan 2nd. That was our "Winter break". Nothing else big until June when school let out.

Last week we had Columbus Day off, next is Thanksgiving break. Now I will say Christmas break begins 12/18 and we return 1/5. Good times!

Last week we had Columbus Day off, next is Thanksgiving break. Now I will say Christmas break begins 12/18 and we return 1/5. Good times!

A whole week before Christmas? :eek:

And you're not!

(OK, maybe Annie and Chanel are, but that's it. Oh, and the unemployed. And the retired. And the trophy wives. But that's it. So there. )

:woohoo: :woohoo:

Gloating is not attractive. Nor is jealousy and I am jealous. Damn you Echo Zulu and damn your fall break!

It's always been like this, the 'start date' can be anywhere from 18th-22nd, we always return the Monday after New Year's. It was even true when I was in grammar schools, when we walked uphill both ways, in the snow. ;)

It's always been like this, the 'start date' can be anywhere from 18th-22nd, we always return the Monday after New Year's. It was even true when I was in grammar schools, when we walked uphill both ways, in the snow. ;)

Had you left the "in the snow" out, I'd have asked if you lived in Branson.. Only place I know you CAN walk uphill both ways. :eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back