I am now 60% in cash

Not that it matters, but It was 4, US bureau of economic analysis

Not that it matters, but it was 5, US Bureau of Economic Analysis

View attachment 276405

The Obama stimulus package was $800 B over 10 years.

Yup. Now post the details of Trump's stimulus package.

Trump has increased government debt by over a trillion dollars in just 2.5 years???

If you say so. How much was the tax cut?
AHAHAHA!!!

I knew it!!

You can't answer it...

The Obama stimulus package was $800 B over 10 years. Trump has increased government debt by over a trillion dollars in just 2.5 years??? More than the entire 10 yr Obama stimulus package, is that something to praise?

What if in 2014 Obama said fuck it, and borrowed another $1T, pumped it into the economy and got the little pop Trump got... would you think he did anything special?????????

Trump has increased government debt by over a trillion dollars in just 2.5 years???

You have to give me some specifics.

What if in 2014 Obama said fuck it, and borrowed another $1T,

The Republican House would have said, fuck you, ya whiney twat.
I've never seen somebody try so hard to avoid a tough question that they can't seem to answer... You can't admit it.

Here's your specifics... right from Forbes
Trump’s Budget Deficits Could Almost Double Obama’s

Between the 2018 tax cuts and the increase in spending for 2020 and 2021 it will push the accumulated deficits to be the largest ever over a four-year timeframe. And God help the U.S. when a downturn in the economy hits and the deficits balloon beyond any current projection.

Wow, scary for you, now I see why you are avoiding the question.
So according to the article Obama had a deficit of $587B his last year. So far Trump has increased deficits by ~$580B compared to what he inherited (the $587B of Obama's last year vs increases in 2017,2018,2019), WITH another $500 B set for next yr (2020)and more increases in 2020 & 2021... SO Trump there ya have it, Trump will have increased budget deficits by over $1T in his 4 years on top of the $587 he inherited from Obama. RECORD DEFICITS FOR TRUMP

Sad.... And if we have a downturn that will balloon even higher... All this and we still haven't achieved 3% annual GDP.

So there are your specifics so now it's time to answer the question or admit defeat. I'm not answering anymore questions... it's your turn. I think you are going to surrender.

So according to the article Obama had a deficit of $587B his last year. So far Trump has increased deficits by ~$580B compared to what he inherited (the $587B of Obama's last year vs increases in 2017,2018,2019), WITH another $500 B set for next yr (2020)and more increases in 2020 & 2021...

Thank you.
Now I don't have to imagine what numbers you were pulling out of your ass.

SO Trump there ya have it, Trump will have increased budget deficits by over $1T in his 4 years on top of the $587 he inherited from Obama. RECORD DEFICITS FOR TRUMP

Bush's 2007 deficit was $161 billion and in 2008 his deficit was $458 billion.

How much of the $1412 billion deficit in 2009 belongs to Obama?
How much of the $1294 billion deficit in 2010 belongs to Obama?
How much of the $1300 billion deficit in 2011 belongs to Obama?
How much of the $1077 billion deficit in 2012 belongs to Obama?

How is the 2020 projected deficit larger than the first 3 years of Obama?

Between the 2018 tax cuts and the increase in spending for 2020 and 2021 it will push the accumulated deficits to be the largest ever over a four-year timeframe.

You'll have to show me your math for this silly claim.

It's not my math or my claim. It's the math and the claim made in the article backed up by:
There are multiple databases that have dollar amounts of the Federal deficit. I am using information from the Federal Reserve of St. Louis for previous yearsand CBO or Congressional Budget Office for projections and the increased amount for the budget deal.

Did you even read the article??? The economic facts of the article reiterate my claim: Trump has increased the deficit by $1T in his 4 yrs, with more increases coming in 2021 and beyond, which is greater than the entire 10 yr Obama stimulus used after the Great recession, the worst disaster since the Great Depression... And we still don't have annual 3% GDP!!!!,

Either way YOUR SURRENDER HAS BEEN NOTED!!!!!!!!

You couldn't answer a simple question. A Simple Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! You tried to divert and ask more questions. You suck at this. Don't quit your day job, whatever fantasy that may be...

NEXT!!!!!

You can have the last word... get back to me when you become intelligent enough to answer my question, think about it for a few weeks and get back to me.

Did you even read the article???

I did. That's why I can laugh at the bad math.

You couldn't answer a simple question. A Simple Question!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I didn't know the numbers you were pulling out of your ass were really coming out of Chuck Jones' ass.

s-l300.jpg

I have been selling off for most of the year, or dipping in and out where I can see a bargain.
I will probably stop the sell off when I get to 75% and sit tight until brexit is resolved.

Reports over here that the tarriff war is over.

Trump administration considering abandoning tariffs as looming recession threatens to ruin 2020 re-election hopes

Is this the case ? Might look for bargains in the US and Far East if so.

What Tommy Tainant?
You mean you have spare capital to invest
and you're not putting it into microlending to pay
for Diabetic treatment to save lives of people in need?

Don't tell me you are investing your extra money
into something making you PROFIT while sick people
are dying for lack of funds to cover insulin and treatments!

What kind of cruel capitalist are you?

How could you put personal profits over
saving lives with that money? What???
Our diabetics are taken care of by our NHS system. They dont need handouts like Americans. Which leaves me free to invest my hard earned cash as I see fit.

You can usually get an adult conversation over here as well.

Thanks Tommy Tainant
Perhaps the equivalent argument in America
is we already have nonprofits that can provide cost effective
health care to help those in need.

And this allows donors, investors and nonprofit volunteers and leaders the FREEDOM to choose which causes they want to support through
the programs that work best and have the best reputations.

Many of these nonprofits do better work than the Government could
because they can make more autonomous decisions as needed.

Some of the nonprofits I promote as models the Govt should replicate, and keep them autonomous where they are funded by tax deductible contributions (that I would raise to 100% deductible if the nonprofits provide services at cost or close to it within 5-10% overhead at most):

* Doctors Without Borders
* AmeriCares
* St. Judes Children's Hospitals
* Patient/Physician Cooperative

And other nonprofits that allow contributors to invest in building programs, facilities and community development by FREE CHOICE instead of relying on govt mandates or bureaucracy:
* Grameen Foundation and Grameen Bank
* PACE Universal
* Habitat for Humanity and
any other local nonprofit that democratizes and empowers
communities instead of relying on govt and party politics

For extreme/catastrophic and emergency situations, especially national epidemic threats, of course people generally agree to set up federal programs to help on that level Tommy Tainant

But with 50 states with diverse populations that govern themselves,
similar to independent nations, it doesn't make sense to try to manage
all that under one federal system for all the individual choices and needs. It makes more sense to LOCALIZE the management of health care services and facilities by DISTRICT and STATE (which might be closer to the equivalent of what you are citing).

What size population are you talking about Tommy Tainant?
And which state of the US would be the equivalent in size
and demographics, including populations and geographic area?

That's the more fair and accurate way to make a comparison.
Not comparing a smaller country to the entire US that is 50 states combined which all have their own localized democratic systems.
Your diabetics die because they cant afford insulin. 60 million of us would never give it a moments thought.Enjoy your "freedom".

Enjoy becoming little Mecca and say goodbye to your freedom.

AHAHAHA!!!

I knew it!!

You can't answer it...

The Obama stimulus package was $800 B over 10 years. Trump has increased government debt by over a trillion dollars in just 2.5 years??? More than the entire 10 yr Obama stimulus package, is that something to praise?

What if in 2014 Obama said fuck it, and borrowed another $1T, pumped it into the economy and got the little pop Trump got... would you think he did anything special?????????

I've never seen somebody try so hard to avoid a tough question that they can't seem to answer... You can't admit it.

Between the 2018 tax cuts and the increase in spending for 2020 and 2021 it will push the accumulated deficits to be the largest ever over a four-year timeframe. And God help the U.S. when a downturn in the economy hits and the deficits balloon beyond any current projection.

So according to the article Obama had a deficit of $587B his last year. So far Trump has increased deficits by ~$580B compared to what he inherited (the $587B of Obama's last year vs increases in 2017,2018,2019), WITH another $500 B set for next yr (2020)and more increases in 2020 & 2021... SO Trump there ya have it, Trump will have increased budget deficits by over $1T in his 4 years on top of the $587 he inherited from Obama. RECORD DEFICITS FOR TRUMP

Sad.... And if we have a downturn that will balloon even higher... All this and we still haven't achieved 3% annual GDP.

So there are your specifics so now it's time to answer the question or admit defeat. I'm not answering anymore questions... it's your turn. I think you are going to surrender.

So according to the article Obama had a deficit of $587B his last year. So far Trump has increased deficits by ~$580B compared to what he inherited (the $587B of Obama's last year vs increases in 2017,2018,2019), WITH another $500 B set for next yr (2020)and more increases in 2020 & 2021...

Thank you.

SO Trump there ya have it, Trump will have increased budget deficits by over $1T in his 4 years on top of the $587 he inherited from Obama. RECORD DEFICITS FOR TRUMP

Between the 2018 tax cuts and the increase in spending for 2020 and 2021 it will push the accumulated deficits to be the largest ever over a four-year timeframe.

It's not my math or my claim. It's the math and the claim made in the article backed up by:
There are multiple databases that have dollar amounts of the Federal deficit. I am using information from the Federal Reserve of St. Louis for previous yearsand CBO or Congressional Budget Office for projections and the increased amount for the budget deal.

Did you even read the article??? The economic facts of the article reiterate my claim: Trump has increased the deficit by $1T in his 4 yrs, with more increases coming in 2021 and beyond, which is greater than the entire 10 yr Obama stimulus used after the Great recession, the worst disaster since the Great Depression... And we still don't have annual 3% GDP!!!!,

You couldn't answer a simple question. A Simple Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! You tried to divert and ask more questions. You suck at this. Don't quit your day job, whatever fantasy that may be...

NEXT!!!!!

You can have the last word... get back to me when you become intelligent enough to answer my question, think about it for a few weeks and get back to me.

Because I didn't know the numbers you were pulling out of your ass were really coming out of Chuck Jones' ass.
More diversions because you can't answer a simple question.

The data is from the CBO or ST Louis FED:
  • Fiscal 2016: $587 billion
  • Fiscal 2017: $665 billion (Trump’s first year of his Presidency)
  • Fiscal 2018: $779 billion (9 months of tax cuts being in effect)
  • Fiscal 2019: $896 billion
  • Fiscal 2020: $990 billion
  • Fiscal 2021: $1,092 billion
  • Fiscal 2022: $1,250 billion
2017: $665-587= 98
2018: $779-587= 192
2019: $896-587= 309
2020: $990- 587= 403
============ $1T+

Trump has increased deficits by $1T when compared to Obama's last year 2016, and still hasn't achieved 3% annual.

The Obama stimulus package was $800 B over 10 years. Trump has increased government debt by over a trillion dollars in just 4 years??? Is that something to praise?

SO Obama should have done what Trump did and borrowed another $1T, pumped it into the economy and got the little pop Trump got... would you think he did anything special?????????

Again think about it for a few weeks and get back to me when you are ready.

Thank you.

NEXT!!!!!

============ $1T+

Trump has increased deficits by $1T when compared to Obama's last year 2016, and still hasn't achieved 3% annual.

The Obama stimulus package was $800 B over 10 years. Trump has increased government debt by over a trillion dollars in just 4 years??? Is that something to praise?

SO Obama should have done what Trump did and borrowed another $1T, pumped it into the economy and got the little pop Trump got... would you think he did anything special?????????

$1412 billion deficit in 2009
$1294 billion deficit in 2010
$1300 billion deficit in 2011
$1077 billion deficit in 2012

DURR.

Thank you.

NEXT!!!!!

============ $1T+

DURR.
What does that have to do with anything I typed and the fact that Trump has increased deficits by $1T, more than the 10 yr Obama stimulus? It seems like another diversion because you still haven't answered my simple question.

Thank you.

NEXT!!!!!

============ $1T+

DURR.
What does that have to do with anything I typed and the fact that Trump has increased deficits by $1T, more than the 10 yr Obama stimulus? It seems like another diversion because you still haven't answered my simple question.

Your stupid link said, "Between the 2018 tax cuts and the increase in spending for 2020 and 2021 it will push the accumulated deficits to be the largest ever over a four-year timeframe"

Looking at Obama's four largest deficits....

You can see the error in that claim.

Well, I could, apparently you can't.

What simplistic question are you whining about now?

NEXT!!!!!

============ $1T+

DURR.

Your stupid link said, "Between the 2018 tax cuts and the increase in spending for 2020 and 2021 it will push the accumulated deficits to be the largest ever over a four-year timeframe"

1) What are you retarded? You don't know the question that I have asked you about 20 times, and you are too scared to answer??? You must have done really poorly in school.

2) The author's main claim is a reach, but he gives his reasons for making the claim. Irregardless the overall theme of the article still stands. Trump has added insane amounts of deficit to the country with minimal benefit.

3) As for the question I asked 20 times it's right there are you not smart enough to understand it? Because you haven't been smart enough to answer, you have been avoiding it for a while. You try to act smart, but yet you have not done anything to demonstrate any intelligence...

Trump has increased deficits by $1T when compared to Obama's last year 2016, and still hasn't achieved 3% annual GDP

The Obama stimulus package was $800 B over 10 years. Trump has increased government debt by over $1 trillion in just 4 years, with even bigger increases inn 2021 and beyond??? Is this good policy and is this something to praise?

SO Obama should have done what Trump did and borrowed another $1T, pumped it into the economy and got the little pop Trump got... Then you would think the Obama economy was great if he did that?

Either answer the question or STFU, intelligence is earned not proclaimed, see the distinction. Nothing you have posted has stumped me or scared me, but you are totally stumped by this question.

============ $1T+

DURR.

1) What are you retarded? You don't know the question that I have asked you about 20 times, and you are too scared to answer??? You must have done really poorly in school.

2) The author's main claim is a reach, but he gives his reasons for making the claim. Irregardless the overall theme of the article still stands. Trump has added insane amounts of deficit to the country with minimal benefit.

3) As for the question I asked 20 times it's right there are you not smart enough to understand it? Because you haven't been smart enough to answer, you have been avoiding it for a while. You try to act smart, but yet you have not done anything to demonstrate any intelligence...

Trump has increased deficits by $1T when compared to Obama's last year 2016, and still hasn't achieved 3% annual GDP

The Obama stimulus package was $800 B over 10 years. Trump has increased government debt by over $1 trillion in just 4 years, with even bigger increases inn 2021 and beyond??? Is this good policy and is this something to praise?

SO Obama should have done what Trump did and borrowed another $1T, pumped it into the economy and got the little pop Trump got... Then you would think the Obama economy was great if he did that?

Either answer the question or STFU, intelligence is earned not proclaimed, see the distinction. Nothing you have posted has stumped me or scared me, but you are totally stumped by this question.

You don't know the question that I have asked you about 20 times,

If it was the moronic question about Obama deciding, without congressional approval, to borrow and spend
another $1 trillion.....I ignored it as too stupid to even bother with.

SO Obama should have done what Trump did and borrowed another $1T, pumped it into the economy and got the little pop Trump got...

Should Trump have gotten the Fed to expand their balance sheet by another $1.6 trillion, because QE3 was the only reason Obama had GDP growth of 2.9% in 2015?

I'm always mostly 'in cash'; gold is up to $1,570 or so, up over 100% of the basis price from the $1,200 range for my holdings average cost of approx. $350/oz.. I didn't have to do anything, it's easy to hedge. If it hangs around that range, I'll be selling a little and buy the grandkids something really nice for christmas and myself a new boat.

I don't worry about the deficit much; the interest rate is less than zero, and the economy is more than large enough to handle it easily. Stop handing out huge tax breaks on unearned incomes and overseas earnings on labor racketeering profits; simple enough issue to resolve.

Coming near time to get entirely out of equities and into something safe. I like gold concentrate. Not bullion. Not coins. concentrate. It's not on any regular market - can be bought only from producers. Why? Because it has NO footprint. When governments outlaw possession of gold (pull a "Rooseveldt") or impose wealth taxes they have no vision of what you're holding. The value of concentrate rises and falls with the world market for gold. Best if you can produce your own but I don't want any liberal scumbags polluting my neighborhood.

If you want to learn about what gold concentrate is then do your own research. I do links only when pre-paid.

:5_1_12024:

============ $1T+

DURR.

If it was the moronic question about Obama deciding, without congressional approval, to borrow and spend

SO Obama should have done what Trump did and borrowed another $1T, pumped it into the economy and got the little pop Trump got...

Should Trump have gotten the Fed to expand their balance sheet by another $1.6 trillion, because QE3 was the only reason Obama had GDP growth of 2.9% in 2015?
You still haven't answered my question!!!

It's over bud... nice try though...:290968001256257790-final:

I asked you a simple, but tough question... 20 times. You have dodged it, ducked it, and avoided it, and now you still can't answer it...

You want to fuck with the big boys, you need to be able to answer the tough questions, which you can't do...

I just crushed you, back to back 2 times in a row now, at least with the oil you tried to debate me, although you failed because you couldn't acknowledge that Obama had power to stop oil exports and oil production...
But here you just tapped out completely...
Just threw in the towel... As if that is such a tough question to answer even... You just can't criticize Trump at all so you were scared to answer my question... Reality is kryptonite for a Trumper!

I answered a lot of your questions and avoided none, you can't say the same...

You think you can debate me??? You want to go up against me you need to step your game up BIG TIME.

This was too easy, I knew I had you on the ropes when you continued to dodge me over an over. I put your feet to the fire and you tapped out and ran and hid... You should be really proud of yourself!!! Typical right wing jerk off.

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

• Mark Twain

DURR.

You still haven't answered my question!!!

It's over bud... nice try though...:290968001256257790-final:

I asked you a simple, but tough question... 20 times. You have dodged it, ducked it, and avoided it, and now you still can't answer it...

You want to fuck with the big boys, you need to be able to answer the tough questions, which you can't do...

I just crushed you, back to back 2 times in a row now, at least with the oil you tried to debate me, although you failed because you couldn't acknowledge that Obama had power to stop oil exports and oil production...
But here you just tapped out completely...
Just threw in the towel... As if that is such a tough question to answer even... You just can't criticize Trump at all so you were scared to answer my question... Reality is kryptonite for a Trumper!

I answered a lot of your questions and avoided none, you can't say the same...

You think you can debate me??? You want to go up against me you need to step your game up BIG TIME.

This was too easy, I knew I had you on the ropes when you continued to dodge me over an over. I put your feet to the fire and you tapped out and ran and hid... You should be really proud of yourself!!! Typical right wing jerk off.

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

• Mark Twain
I asked you a simple, but tough question... 20 times.

It was a moronic question.
Obama couldn't decide to spend an extra $1 trillion without Congress.
you couldn't acknowledge that Obama had power to stop oil exports and oil production...

You're funny.

"Obama deserves credit for increased oil production"

Why? What did he do?

"Well, he didn't murder all the oil executives and outlaw oil. Thanks Obama!!"

Retard.

Problem with using percentages instead of gross increases and decreases is the larger the smaller the percentage needed to outdo the earlier numbers, so it becomes rather silly game. An economy in the toilet, as was the case first term Obama's will of course respond to bailouts and subsidies much quicker than it will 8-10 years down the line, and 3% a year after such a major slump with all the subsidies and bailouts isn't really all that impressive to me.

What's 3% of 10,000? Is it larger than 3% of 25,000? One is 2.5 times the size of the other ...

I have been selling off for most of the year, or dipping in and out where I can see a bargain.
I will probably stop the sell off when I get to 75% and sit tight until brexit is resolved.

Trump administration considering abandoning tariffs as looming recession threatens to ruin 2020 re-election hopes

Hey Tommy, your cash ain't nothin' but trash. Unless you are actually investing, cash will do nothing for you. If you are going to really get out of the investment market, buy gold or silver or have investments with intrinsic value.

Hey Tommy, your cash ain't nothin' but trash. Unless you are actually investing, cash will do nothing for you. If you are going to really get out of the investment market, buy gold or silver or have investments with intrinsic value.
Brexit clouds everything in the short term. I will let the dust settle on that before diving back in. In the mean time I have had a nice little result with Celsius Holdings this week. - USA USA USA !!

Forum List

Back