I am now 60% in cash

Buy low sell high....we are no where near the high...just wait until Trump wins in 2020 the Market will go up like we never thought possible...if you are getting out now you are passing up the biggest gains you ever had....
You should not rely on an election result to make your investment decisions. The state of the world at the moment makes it almost impossible to make longer term plans.
It worked for me in 2016...With my investments at high risk....I was able to semi retire when 2 years earlier I was looking at working till I died....now I play golf all week...
Wait wait wait,
You mean to tell us you didn't make money in the 7+ year super Bull market under Obama that saw the S&P gain over 300%?????????????? You must be the only idiot in the world to not make money on that run.
The market has been great under Trump BUT it is only up ~24% vs 300% for Obama????
I wasn't the only one afraid of Obama's weak recovery from the Obama 8 year recession and endless combat warfare....but don't worry I've done great since 2016....
Well I am happy that you have recovered in 2016, but I guess the problem here is that you aren't smart enough to separate politics from investing.

You missed out on one of the greatest bull markets ever over politics...

If you would have paid attention you would have seen that the US was putting up great economic numbers quarterly GDP came in at 4% and higher numerous times under Obama... How many quarters has Trump done that??? (here's a hint NONE)
On top of that US companies were producing record profits and crushing earnings.
Obama had a great stock market and he had times when he was putting up good economic numbers, sometimes better than Trump, and certainly good enough to be in stocks...

I would never let politics interfere in my trading decisions.

Just so you know the US has been printing slightly weaker economic numbers (although retail sales were just big) and we have the very real possibility of a bigger market crash if this trade war drags on, don't start crying when you lose all of your retirement in the crash because you think trump can't crash the economy, remember the Bush meltdown.

The key to investing/trading is to look at the 1)charts 2) look at the economic data 3)Look at the companies data etc. If you would have done that you would have easily seen that buying stocks would be a big win as all 3 of those things justified buying.

the US was putting up great economic numbers quarterly GDP came in at 4% and higher numerous times under Obama...

You mean four times?
One less than it came in negative under Obama.

Buy low sell high....we are no where near the high...just wait until Trump wins in 2020 the Market will go up like we never thought possible...if you are getting out now you are passing up the biggest gains you ever had....
You should not rely on an election result to make your investment decisions. The state of the world at the moment makes it almost impossible to make longer term plans.
It worked for me in 2016...With my investments at high risk....I was able to semi retire when 2 years earlier I was looking at working till I died....now I play golf all week...
Wait wait wait,
You mean to tell us you didn't make money in the 7+ year super Bull market under Obama that saw the S&P gain over 300%?????????????? You must be the only idiot in the world to not make money on that run.
The market has been great under Trump BUT it is only up ~24% vs 300% for Obama????
I wasn't the only one afraid of Obama's weak recovery from the Obama 8 year recession and endless combat warfare....but don't worry I've done great since 2016....
Well I am happy that you have recovered in 2016, but I guess the problem here is that you aren't smart enough to separate politics from investing.

If you would have paid attention you would have seen that the US was putting up great economic numbers quarterly GDP came in at 4% and higher numerous times under Obama... How many quarters has Trump done that??? (here's a hint NONE)
On top of that US companies were producing record profits and crushing earnings.
Obama had a great stock market and he had times when he was putting up good economic numbers, sometimes better than Trump, and certainly good enough to be in stocks...

Just so you know the US has been printing slightly weaker economic numbers (although retail sales were just big) and we have the very real possibility of a bigger market crash if this trade war drags on, don't start crying when you lose all of your retirement in the crash because you think trump can't crash the economy, remember the Bush meltdown.

The key to investing/trading is to look at the 1)charts 2) look at the economic data 3)Look at the companies data etc. If you would have done that you would have easily seen that buying stocks would be a big win as all 3 of those things justified buying.
I didn't have the expendable capital back then...but since then I've teamed up with my nieces husband...he is really good at foreseeing profit in the market...its what he does for a living....

Wait wait wait,

the US was putting up great economic numbers quarterly GDP came in at 4% and higher numerous times under Obama...

You mean four times?
Yea 4 times is decent seeing how Trump has done it Zero times...

4 is certainly enough to justify buying stocks in one of the greatest bull markets we have ever had.

Wait wait wait,

I didn't have the expendable capital back then...but since then I've teamed up with my nieces husband...he is really good at foreseeing profit in the market...its what he does for a living....
Good work, just becareful and don't let politics bias your trading decisions.

Wait wait wait,

I can't...my adviser is a liberal....LOL...we made a killing on pot stock...

The state of the world at the moment makes it almost impossible to make longer term plans.

As opposed to that stable state of the world in days of yore...

m_ordre_teutonique.jpg
Was that before the internet ?

Wait wait wait,

You mean four times?

4 is certainly enough to justify buying stocks in one of the greatest bull markets we have ever had.

Yea 4 times is decent

But 5 negative quarters......

Wait wait wait,

You mean four times?

Yea 4 times is decent

It was only 4, and 2 of them were from the recession that he inherited.
In the end Obama did ok. He inherited the Great recession, an utter disaster and passed of a decent economy with room to run.

He could have done more to emphasize growth, and could have done more to stimulate business, BUT you don't seem to understand that all Trump has done is borrow a fuck ton of money and pump it into the economy?? It is not sustainable and has not produced much better results than Obama.

The Obama stimulus package was $800 B over 10 years. Trump has increased government debt by over a trillion dollars in just 2.5 years??? Is that something to praise?

What if in 2014 Obama said fuck it, and borrowed another $1T, pumped it into the economy and got the little pop Trump got... would you think he did anything special?????????

In the end Obama was decent and passed off a country so much better than what he inherited, you don't seem to comprehend that Trump has just borrowed insane amounts of money and boosted the economy only a little.

You mean four times?

Yea 4 times is decent

In the end Obama did ok. He inherited the Great recession, an utter disaster and passed of a decent economy with room to run.

He could have done more to emphasize growth, and could have done more to stimulate business, BUT you don't seem to understand that all Trump has done is borrow a fuck ton of money and pump it into the economy?? It is not sustainable and has not produced much better results than Obama.

The Obama stimulus package was $800 B over 10 years. Trump has increased government debt by over a trillion dollars in just 2.5 years??? Is that something to praise?

What if in 2014 Obama said fuck it, and borrowed another $1T, pumped it into the economy and got the little pop Trump got... would you think he did anything special?????????

In the end Obama was decent and passed off a country so much better than what he inherited, you don't seem to comprehend that Trump has just borrowed insane amounts of money and boosted the economy only a little.

Q1 2009, Q2 2009, Q1 2011, Q3 2011, Q1 2014, that's 5.

He could have done more to emphasize growth, and could have done more to stimulate business

But all he did was attack business and harm growth.

What if in 2014 Obama said fuck it, and borrowed another $1T, pumped it into the economy and got the little pop Trump got...

On top of the $1.6 trillion over 25 months of QE3?

In the end Obama was decent

Economically, he was clueless.

Wait wait wait,

I can't...my adviser is a liberal....LOL...we made a killing on pot stock...
Cool, yea those pot stocks were crazy. It'd be nice if they can start ripping again.

You mean four times?

Yea 4 times is decent

He could have done more to emphasize growth, and could have done more to stimulate business

What if in 2014 Obama said fuck it, and borrowed another $1T, pumped it into the economy and got the little pop Trump got...

First off, it was 4, and 2 of them were from the recession he inherited:

us gdp 2016.png

Second QE3 was the FED and is on their balance sheet.
Third I ask you and am still waiting for a real answer:

What if in 2014 Obama said fuck it, and borrowed another $1T, pumped it into the economy and got the little pop Trump got... would you think he did anything special????????? really all Trump has done is pumped borrowed money into the economy and without trillions in government funded debt, trump would have no economic increase.

You mean four times?

Yea 4 times is decent

View attachment 276399

What if in 2014 Obama said fuck it, and borrowed another $1T, pumped it into the economy and got the little pop Trump got... would you think he did anything special????????? really all Trump has done is pumped borrowed money into the economy and without trillions in government funded debt, trump would have no economic increase.

Real Gross Domestic Product | FRED | St. Louis Fed

It was 5.

Yes. You think Trump would have better growth if the Fed had added $1.6 trillion to their balance sheet through QE, instead of subtracting $700 billion? If Fed Funds was below 0.25%, like for Obama's first 7 years, instead of at 2.25%?

You'll have to be more specific with your claim about the debt Trump has increased.
What specific act(s) increased debt by what specific amount?

Yea 4 times is decent

View attachment 276399

It was 5.

Yes. You think Trump would have better growth if the Fed had added $1.6 trillion to their balance sheet through QE, instead of subtracting $700 billion? If Fed Funds was below 0.25%, like for Obama's first 7 years, instead of at 2.25%?

You'll have to be more specific with your claim about the debt Trump has increased.
Not that it matters, but It was 4, US bureau of economic analysis AND 2 of them were from the Bush recession, so big deal??

us gdp 2018.jpg

Again you haven't answered my question, because I know you can't... because I know what the answer is... An answer that you don't want to admit so you are trying to divert...
AGAIN:

Yea 4 times is decent

View attachment 276399

It was 5.

Not that it matters, but It was 4, US bureau of economic analysis AND 2 of them were from the Bush recession, so big deal??

View attachment 276403

Again you haven't answered my question, because I know you can't... because I know what the answer is... An answer that you don't want to admit so you are trying to divert...
AGAIN:

Not that it matters, but It was 4, US bureau of economic analysis

Not that it matters, but it was 5, US Bureau of Economic Analysis

upload_2019-8-28_16-51-48.png

The Obama stimulus package was $800 B over 10 years.

Yup. Now post the details of Trump's stimulus package.

Trump has increased government debt by over a trillion dollars in just 2.5 years???

If you say so. How much was the tax cut?

View attachment 276399

It was 5.

View attachment 276403

AGAIN:

View attachment 276405

Trump has increased government debt by over a trillion dollars in just 2.5 years???

AHAHAHA!!!

I knew it!!

You can't answer it...

The Obama stimulus package was $800 B over 10 years. Trump has increased government debt by over a trillion dollars in just 2.5 years??? More than the entire 10 yr Obama stimulus package, is that something to praise?

View attachment 276399

It was 5.

View attachment 276403

AGAIN:

View attachment 276405

AHAHAHA!!!

I knew it!!

You can't answer it...

The Obama stimulus package was $800 B over 10 years. Trump has increased government debt by over a trillion dollars in just 2.5 years??? More than the entire 10 yr Obama stimulus package, is that something to praise?

You have to give me some specifics.

What if in 2014 Obama said fuck it, and borrowed another $1T,

The Republican House would have said, fuck you, ya whiney twat.

View attachment 276399

It was 5.

View attachment 276403

AGAIN:

View attachment 276405

AHAHAHA!!!

I knew it!!

You can't answer it...

I've never seen somebody try so hard to avoid a tough question that they can't seem to answer...

Here's your specifics... right from Forbes
Trump’s Budget Deficits Could Almost Double Obama’s

Between the 2018 tax cuts and the increase in spending for 2020 and 2021 it will push the accumulated deficits to be the largest ever over a four-year timeframe. And God help the U.S. when a downturn in the economy hits and the deficits balloon beyond any current projection.

Wow, scary for you, now I see why you are avoiding the question.
So according to the article Obama had a deficit of $587B his last year. So far Trump has increased deficits by ~$580B compared to what he inherited (the $587B of Obama's last year vs increases in 2017,2018,2019), WITH another $500 B set for next yr (2020)and more increases in 2020 & 2021... SO Trump there ya have it, Trump will have increased budget deficits by over $1T in his 4 years on top of the $587 he inherited from Obama. RECORD DEFICITS FOR TRUMP :happy-1:

Sad.... And if we have a downturn that will balloon even higher... All this and we still haven't achieved 3% annual GDP.

So there are your specifics so now it's time to answer the question or admit defeat. I'm not answering anymore questions... it's your turn. I think you are going to surrender.

Last edited:

It was 5.

View attachment 276403

AGAIN:

View attachment 276405

AHAHAHA!!!

I knew it!!

You can't answer it...

I've never seen somebody try so hard to avoid a tough question that they can't seem to answer... You can't admit it.

Between the 2018 tax cuts and the increase in spending for 2020 and 2021 it will push the accumulated deficits to be the largest ever over a four-year timeframe. And God help the U.S. when a downturn in the economy hits and the deficits balloon beyond any current projection.

So according to the article Obama had a deficit of $587B his last year. So far Trump has increased deficits by ~$580B compared to what he inherited (the $587B of Obama's last year vs increases in 2017,2018,2019), WITH another $500 B set for next yr (2020)and more increases in 2020 & 2021... SO Trump there ya have it, Trump will have increased budget deficits by over $1T in his 4 years on top of the $587 he inherited from Obama. RECORD DEFICITS FOR TRUMP

Sad.... And if we have a downturn that will balloon even higher... All this and we still haven't achieved 3% annual GDP.

So there are your specifics so now it's time to answer the question or admit defeat. I'm not answering anymore questions... it's your turn. I think you are going to surrender.

So according to the article Obama had a deficit of $587B his last year. So far Trump has increased deficits by ~$580B compared to what he inherited (the $587B of Obama's last year vs increases in 2017,2018,2019), WITH another $500 B set for next yr (2020)and more increases in 2020 & 2021...

Thank you.
Now I don't have to imagine what numbers you were pulling out of your ass.

SO Trump there ya have it, Trump will have increased budget deficits by over $1T in his 4 years on top of the $587 he inherited from Obama. RECORD DEFICITS FOR TRUMP

Bush's 2007 deficit was $161 billion and in 2008 his deficit was $458 billion.

How much of the $1412 billion deficit in 2009 belongs to Obama?
How much of the $1294 billion deficit in 2010 belongs to Obama?
How much of the $1300 billion deficit in 2011 belongs to Obama?
How much of the $1077 billion deficit in 2012 belongs to Obama?

How is the 2020 projected deficit larger than the first 3 years of Obama?

Between the 2018 tax cuts and the increase in spending for 2020 and 2021 it will push the accumulated deficits to be the largest ever over a four-year timeframe.

You'll have to show me your math for this silly claim.

View attachment 276403

AGAIN:

View attachment 276405

AHAHAHA!!!

I knew it!!

You can't answer it...

I've never seen somebody try so hard to avoid a tough question that they can't seem to answer... You can't admit it.

So according to the article Obama had a deficit of $587B his last year. So far Trump has increased deficits by ~$580B compared to what he inherited (the $587B of Obama's last year vs increases in 2017,2018,2019), WITH another $500 B set for next yr (2020)and more increases in 2020 & 2021... SO Trump there ya have it, Trump will have increased budget deficits by over $1T in his 4 years on top of the $587 he inherited from Obama. RECORD DEFICITS FOR TRUMP

So according to the article Obama had a deficit of $587B his last year. So far Trump has increased deficits by ~$580B compared to what he inherited (the $587B of Obama's last year vs increases in 2017,2018,2019), WITH another $500 B set for next yr (2020)and more increases in 2020 & 2021...

Thank you.
Now I don't have to imagine what numbers you were pulling out of your ass.

SO Trump there ya have it, Trump will have increased budget deficits by over $1T in his 4 years on top of the $587 he inherited from Obama. RECORD DEFICITS FOR TRUMP

Bush's 2007 deficit was $161 billion and in 2008 his deficit was $458 billion.

How much of the $1412 billion deficit in 2009 belongs to Obama?
How much of the $1294 billion deficit in 2010 belongs to Obama?
How much of the $1300 billion deficit in 2011 belongs to Obama?
How much of the $1077 billion deficit in 2012 belongs to Obama?

How is the 2020 projected deficit larger than the first 3 years of Obama?

Between the 2018 tax cuts and the increase in spending for 2020 and 2021 it will push the accumulated deficits to be the largest ever over a four-year timeframe.

It's not my math or my claim. It's the math and the claim made in the article backed up by:
There are multiple databases that have dollar amounts of the Federal deficit. I am using information from the Federal Reserve of St. Louis for previous yearsand CBO or Congressional Budget Office for projections and the increased amount for the budget deal.

Did you even read the article??? The economic facts of the article reiterate my claim: Trump has increased the deficit by $1T in his 4 yrs, with more increases coming in 2021 and beyond, which is greater than the entire 10 yr Obama stimulus used after the Great recession, the worst disaster since the Great Depression... And we still don't have annual 3% GDP!!!!,

Either way YOUR SURRENDER HAS BEEN NOTED!!!!!!!!

You couldn't answer a simple question. A Simple Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! You tried to divert and ask more questions. You suck at this. Don't quit your day job, whatever fantasy that may be...

NEXT!!!!!

You can have the last word... get back to me when you become intelligent enough to answer my question, think about it for a few weeks and get back to me.

Forum List

Back