I am not ready for this. Just heard a lead female announcer for the Browns/Bengals game?

I dont want to hear a female LEAD play by Play announcer for a football game. Sorry
She knows more about football than you do.

I want a manly voice, I dont give a shit
That's when you're getting your cock sucked.

Btw, she's great!
So, you have learned to talk when your mouth is full huh?
Did you think of that all by yourself or did your dog tell you that one?
Dogs can't talk, and you can't either, with your mouth full.

WHat the fuck is going on? A female pat summerall???
Women can't be into football?
I'm a woman and I can't stand females covering male sports

Wtf, they gotta inject themselves into everything
If you're not a cheerleader, get lost

Wonder how long before a trans becomes a NFL cheerleader

If you are a woman with some bizarre notion that women shouldn't cover sports played by men, which really is unexplained, why the exemption for cheerleaders? I'd like to see a cheerleading squad comprised of gym-toned males of model quality.

There are several female football commentators and writers that articulate the game better than their male counterparts. Maybe you could evolve, but my bet is that it's too late. Thankfully, the good ol' boy misogynists are slow but sure dying off.
Male sports are men's domain. There should be women, but there are to many now on the sports channels. I do not watch them that much when there is. They may be knowledgable but they take a man's job away. Again....cable companies must be forced to let people pick their own stations ala carte style.

Women are taking men's jobs away?

YES

Perhaps what we need are more qualified male football commentators.

These CFB and NFL lead female commentators aren't going anywhere despite your sexist rant.

Get over them and enjoy the damn games. ;)

Men can't have anything just for men anymore so they have to put women in male pro sports, some how, anyhow! Yet, women are allowed to have all sorts of things just for them. Double standard, and hypocritical.

And that's what I never understood. Why cant us men have something to ourselves?

You are more than welcome to convene a group of sexist male buttholes on your own and do anything you wish. Call yourselves the Royal Order of the Water Buffaloes and belch, fart and grunt yourselves into a lathered frenzy. You could even have a secret handshake. Nobody cares, as long as you don't ask the general public to play along.

water_buffalo_hat.jpg

There are several female football commentators and writers that articulate the game better than their male counterparts. Maybe you could evolve, but my bet is that it's too late. Thankfully, the good ol' boy misogynists are slow but sure dying off.
Male sports are men's domain. There should be women, but there are to many now on the sports channels. I do not watch them that much when there is. They may be knowledgable but they take a man's job away. Again....cable companies must be forced to let people pick their own stations ala carte style.
I love it! "Male sports are men's domain"......take all those tickets away from female fans then. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

OOOF - That's about 45% of the tickets sold and 45% of TV viewers. POOF there goes the game! :D

Women comprise nearly half of NFL audience, but more wanted

Does she have nice feet?

If so then just sit down and listen seeing that is what you love...

I'm a woman and I can't stand females covering male sports

Wtf, they gotta inject themselves into everything
If you're not a cheerleader, get lost

Wonder how long before a trans becomes a NFL cheerleader
^^^^ self hating lesbian.

I think they want all these female announcers to be relegated to the LFL :cool:

I don't want to hear a female LEAD play by Play announcer for a football game. Sorry

I’ll give you the same advise I gave my wife last night when she realized Tony Romo was doing the Patriots game...

1. Shut the tv sound off and just WATCH the game.

2. Shut the tv sound off and turn on the radio broadcast (and deal with the different delay times)

3. Shut the tv off and listen in the radio exclusively.

4. Ignore the game entirely.

5. Deal with it.

She went with option 5.

I dont want to hear a female LEAD play by Play announcer for a football game. Sorry
She knows more about football than you do.

I want a manly voice, I dont give a shit
We all know you're a fag. No need to keep bringing it up thread after thread.
Interesting how trumpanzees seem preoccupied with male sex??
Wonder why?

Wouldn't be so bad if she actually sounded like a female.

Ever notice these female sports commentators all sound like bull dykes?

Really I see in point in emphasizing the female if said female is trying to mimic the voice of a male.

Wouldn't be so bad if she actually sounded like a female.

Ever notice these female sports commentators all sound like bull dykes?

Really I see in point in emphasizing the female if said female is trying to mimic the voice of a male.

Ever notice how people who talk for a living tend to have deeper voices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Women make up a HUGE percentage of fans now. So this is going to happen. The NFL needs every fan they can get.

Saw this woman. She probably had a bigger pecker than the guy next to her.

Forum List

Back