I am not ready for this. Just heard a lead female announcer for the Browns/Bengals game?

Men can't have anything just for men anymore so they have to put women in male pro sports, some how, anyhow! Yet, women are allowed to have all sorts of things just for them. Double standard, and hypocritical.
What the fuck do they have that you would want? Tampons? Make up? Dresses? This god damn america do what the fuck you want. If some wanna here a women commentate good for them let them. Let the tv be you viideo and the radio be the audio. You have choices, excersize them and quit being pissed off about every thing.

Women can't be into football?

I dont want to hear a female LEAD play by Play announcer for a football game. Sorry
She knows more about football than you do.

I want a manly voice, I dont give a shit
We all know you're a fag. No need to keep bringing it up thread after thread.

I think Jim Nantz voice is more sexy so call me what you want
You're definitely a dick licker.

There are several female football commentators and writers that articulate the game better than their male counterparts. Maybe you could evolve, but my bet is that it's too late. Thankfully, the good ol' boy misogynists are slow but sure dying off.

I dont know if you know this or not but women dont have to be involved in everything men do.
Are you saying that a woman is incapable of being an announcer?

There are several female football commentators and writers that articulate the game better than their male counterparts. Maybe you could evolve, but my bet is that it's too late. Thankfully, the good ol' boy misogynists are slow but sure dying off.
Male sports are men's domain. There should be women, but there are to many now on the sports channels. I do not watch them that much when there is. They may be knowledgable but they take a man's job away. Again....cable companies must be forced to let people pick their own stations ala carte style.
I love it! "Male sports are men's domain"......take all those tickets away from female fans then. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Men can't have anything just for men anymore so they have to put women in male pro sports, some how, anyhow! Yet, women are allowed to have all sorts of things just for them. Double standard, and hypocritical.

And that's what I never understood. Why cant us men have something to ourselves?

Your bottom lip was quivering as you typed that, wasn't it?

I dont know if you know this or not but women dont have to be involved in everything men do.
Are you saying that a woman is incapable of being an announcer?

That's not what he whined... I mean said.

Lern too reed mo betta

Most commentators suck period. The female ones that I like are Doris Burke and Nancy Lieberman. I don’t think Nancy works anymore.

Last edited:
WHat the fuck is going on? A female pat summerall???

You know, women have their space, things they reserve just for themselves. Gal stuff. And they don't want us spoiling it. Why can't they allow us to enjoy our football? As it is, half of what made football great has already been lost since the days when I first started watching it. I got used to the sideline bitches, I know some women are even big fans of the sport, but it's a guy thing. Something guys do just wanting to be guys. Spit, grab their crotches, cuss, swear, stink, sweat, fart, punch, and hit hard. Where guys can celebrate the aggression of being men. Yes, guys, real men, want and need to be AGGRESSIVE (at least with other guys). I think they call it competition. But no, that simply isn't good enough and I can see the day eventually where women force us to start letting them play on the teams and it becomes tag football. There will be a whole new set of rules for no hitting below the boobs, no crotch grabs or ass slaps. And absolutely no whistling or sex in the showers. We can all run around wearing pink gear celebrating breast awareness month (I think we already do that?).

Let me know when the ladies start their own sport donating revenue to prostrate awareness month.

Enjoy the game, girls, but don't take it from us and TOTALLY ruin it.

Last edited:
Male sports are men's domain. There should be women, but there are to many now on the sports channels. I do not watch them that much when there is. They may be knowledgable but they take a man's job away. Again....cable companies must be forced to let people pick their own stations ala carte style.
I love it! "Male sports are men's domain"......take all those tickets away from female fans then. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Very few women have experienced playing the sport. They know nothing of it. There are men who spout who have not either but most have played it through their lives in one way or the other. This should not be an argument. Running concurrent with this is the total crassness the sport has become. The games last a half hour or more then they used to. Half time has become a joke. Players have become so individualistic that it looks comical when you see them in street clothes that resemble the old Children's Saturday morning cheap reality shows. The drama of personal issues and problems have overshadowed the game itself at times. Troublemakers galore are catered to when their careers should be ended. A passage of right to help boys become men which women do not even begin to understand and have infected everything that males do. I love your statement and all that has happened over the years. But you do not understand it because you most likely played with dolls. Give people the opportunity with cable TV to eliminate the sports networks and reduce their bills. Then you will see the changes happen as the general population will not be forced to subsidize false equality and will instead pay premium prices for the channels. And many of those who won't pay are women.

WHat the fuck is going on? A female pat summerall???

I dont want to hear a female LEAD play by Play announcer for a football game. Sorry

That's when you're getting your cock sucked.

Btw, she's great!
So, you have learned to talk when your mouth is full huh?

That's when you're getting your cock sucked.

Btw, she's great!
So, you have learned to talk when your mouth is full huh?
Did you think of that all by yourself or did your dog tell you that one?

Forum List

Back