I am not into the truther movement but I have a question

from your bogus site

Early on, there was concern that 7 World Trade Center might have been both impacted by the collapsing tower and had several fires in it and there was a concern that it might collapse. So we instructed that a collapse area -- (Q. A collapse zone?) -- Yeah -- be set up and maintained so that when the expected collapse of 7 happened, we wouldn't have people working in it. There was considerable discussion with Con Ed regarding the substation in that building and the feeders and the oil coolants and so on. And their concern was of the type of fire we might have when it collapsed."
- Chief Cruthers

This proves there was a big hole on the south side of the building. From the photographic evidence and these quotes which aren't meant to be technical, I suspect there was a large hole in the center of the building which may have gone up 10 stories connected to a large rip on the left side of the building which continued up another 10 or more stories. Together they would make "a hole 20 stories tall".

From the NIST report

the progressive collapse—would still have led to a complete loss of the building if fire or damage from the falling debris of the nearby WTC 1 tower were not factors. The investigation team concluded that the column’s failure under any circumstance would have initiated the destructive sequence of events.

Investigation team’s major findings and recommendations, which include identification of fire as the primary cause for the building’s failure.

clearly your site is junk and in direct contradiction with the NIST report...and btw ..you are a moron

once again wrong ....it was before the final nist report was published...

THEN WHY DO YOU AND YOUR BOGUS SITE CONTINUE THE PERPETUATE THIS MISINFORMATION ..????

but then again....But the building doesn't look like it fell over, it fell "in its own foot print" you might say. That's because it is impossible for a 47 story steel building to fall over like that. It's not a small steel reinforced concrete building like the ones shown as *Examples* of buildings which fell over. Building 7 is more like the towers, made up of many pieces put together. It's not so much a solid block as those steel reinforced concrete buildings.

INCOHERENT BABBLE...

This evidence supports the NIST contention that the building collapse progressed from the penthouse out as columns were weakened by the fires. The slow sinking of the penthouses, indicating the internal collapse of the building behind the visible north wall, took 8.2 seconds according to a NIST preliminary report. Seismograph trace of the collapse of WTC 7 indicates that parts of the building were hitting the ground for 18 seconds. This means the collapse took at least 18 seconds, of which only the last approximately 15 seconds are visible in videos: 8 seconds for the penthouses and 7 seconds for the north wall to come down.

why does eots use the nist report as proof ....when he's spews the most shit about it being false?
TO TRY AND FORCE ENOUGH HONESTY OUT OF DEBWUNKERS AND AGENTS
TO HAVE THEM ADMIT THAT THEY CONSTANTLY CONTRADICT THE NIST REPORT IN FAVOUR OF A COLLAGE OF POPULAR SCIENCE AND NAT GEOS BASELESS ASSERTIONS THAT ARE IN CONTRADICTION THE WTC 7 FINAL REPORT.. IT WOULD SEEM MOST DEBWUNKERS FEEL NIST WAS A COMPLETE FAILURE IN DETERMINING THE CAUSE OF THE COLLAPSE

Last edited:
When you want to belive it, it's true. When you don't they a e wrong.

"Every news organization has only its credibility and reputation to rely on."
How did I know you say that.... besides why do you bother with some thing that doesn't mean anything anymore?

You're not as dumb as you appear to be? Just a guess. Either way, don't worry. I wont nose grind on this subject again. It's pointless.

from your bogus site

Early on, there was concern that 7 World Trade Center might have been both impacted by the collapsing tower and had several fires in it and there was a concern that it might collapse. So we instructed that a collapse area -- (Q. A collapse zone?) -- Yeah -- be set up and maintained so that when the expected collapse of 7 happened, we wouldn't have people working in it. There was considerable discussion with Con Ed regarding the substation in that building and the feeders and the oil coolants and so on. And their concern was of the type of fire we might have when it collapsed."
- Chief Cruthers

This proves there was a big hole on the south side of the building. From the photographic evidence and these quotes which aren't meant to be technical, I suspect there was a large hole in the center of the building which may have gone up 10 stories connected to a large rip on the left side of the building which continued up another 10 or more stories. Together they would make "a hole 20 stories tall".

From the NIST report

the progressive collapse—would still have led to a complete loss of the building if fire or damage from the falling debris of the nearby WTC 1 tower were not factors. The investigation team concluded that the column’s failure under any circumstance would have initiated the destructive sequence of events.

Investigation team’s major findings and recommendations, which include identification of fire as the primary cause for the building’s failure.

clearly your site is junk and in direct contradiction with the NIST report...and btw ..you are a moron

THEN WHY DO YOU AND YOUR BOGUS SITE CONTINUE THE PERPETUATE THIS MISINFORMATION ..????

INCOHERENT BABBLE...

This evidence supports the NIST contention that the building collapse progressed from the penthouse out as columns were weakened by the fires. The slow sinking of the penthouses, indicating the internal collapse of the building behind the visible north wall, took 8.2 seconds according to a NIST preliminary report. Seismograph trace of the collapse of WTC 7 indicates that parts of the building were hitting the ground for 18 seconds. This means the collapse took at least 18 seconds, of which only the last approximately 15 seconds are visible in videos: 8 seconds for the penthouses and 7 seconds for the north wall to come down.

why does eots use the nist report as proof ....when he's spews the most shit about it being false?
TO HAVE THEM ADMIT THAT THEY CONSTANTLY CONTRADICT THE NIST REPORT IN FAVOUR OF A COLLAGE OF POPULAR SCIENCE AND NAT GEOS BASELESS ASSERTIONS THAT ARE IN CONTRADICTION THE WTC 7 FINAL REPORT.. IT WOULD SEEM MOST DEBWUNKERS FEEL NIST WAS A COMPLETE FAILURE IN DETERMINING THE CAUSE OF THE COLLAPSE
more paranoid bullshit and lies .
the only sites that say Nat Geo and popular science (aka popular mechanics)
contradict the nist report are .....you guessed it TWOOFER SITES
nist says they didn't .
you would think ....(that's an assumption on my part ..that you actually think) that if their info was contradicted or proven wrong by Nat Geo and popular science (aka popular mechanics)
they would have published something about ....but no, nada, nothing,
so as always you're talking out your ass....

as to this :
INCOHERENT BABBLE...

you use it every time your ass is in a crack or being handed to you.

INCOHERENT BABBLE...

the only sites that say Nat Geo and popular science (aka popular mechanics)
contradict the nist report are .....you guessed it TWOOFER SITES
nist says they didn't .

YOU WILL NEVER PROVIDE A LINK TO ANY SUCH STATEMENT FROM NIST
BECAUSE THEY NEVER HAVE MADE ANY STATEMENT IN REGARDS TO ANY OF THESE TV PIECES..YOU ARE JUST BABBLING AND MAKING IT UP AS YOU GO...THERE IS NO DISPUTING THESE SO CALLED DOCUMENTARIES PRESENT INFORMATION THAT IS IN CONTRADICTION WITH THE NIST FINAL REPORT

you would think ....(that's an assumption on my part ..that you actually think) that if their info was contradicted or proven wrong by Nat Geo and popular science (aka popular mechanics)
they would have published something about ....but no, nada, nothing,
so as always you're talking out your ass....

TOTAL BABBLE..YOUR TWISTED LOGIC IS BECAUSE NIST
DID NOT PUBLISH MORE PAPERS TO DEBWUNK POPULAR MECHANICS AFTER SPENDING 8 YRS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ALREADY TO DELIVER A FINAL REPORT THAT THE OMISSION'S AND ERRORS OF POPULAR MECHANICS THEN DO NOT EXSIT ??..YOU ARE A LOON

as to this :
INCOHERENT BABBLE...

you use it every time your ass is in a crack or being handed to you.

YOU ARE DELUDED AND BABBLING

Last edited:
I was watching this video from the BBC talking about building 7 collapsing but when they were talking about it they showed it still standing even though they said it has collapsed. How can that be?

If This Does Not Get Thru To You; Nothing Will!!! - YouTube

Was she reporting from europe in front of one of those "background" televisions like they have on most news programs? Maybe it was just running other footage and not live footage in the window?

Just my first thoughts.
as anyone not looking for boogie men under every bed will will tell you.. first reports from any source are almost all ways wrong ...wtc7 is no exception.
Well then, your statement is reason enough to question the 9-11 attacks, as within 30 minutes after the planes hit the towers, the scripted story of OBL, as the culprit, and the "failing of the buildings structure due to the intense heat" bullshit was already being put out to the public by the MSM.

The 9 11 Solution RESTORED - YouTube

really? so you're not gonna credit whomever you plagerized?

but still it's just I know you are but what am I bullshit.
BTW I don't need to try reality is self explanatory...unlike your delusion that swims in denial of fact and inflating bullshit or just making shit up as in this statement :"The evidence I present resoundingly refutes the sources of your beliefs, it has been presented, linked and can be verified"- sister jones..

lol.....since your "evidence" is made up of rumor, argument by anomaly,pseudoscience, willful ignorance, lies, false premises, zero quantifiable proof cognitive bias, fear stupidity.
the only link it has is to sites that spew the same shit you do.
there is no EVIDENTIARY linkage to other real and supposed conspiracies.
it refutes nothing.
the only thing verifiable about is that it is not credible and has been proven to by erroneous.
it presentation is on par with two 6 year olds playing with daddy's handi cam.

Once again you describe the OCT and all the descriptions required to believe in it. Why don't you provide a source that backs up how you arrived at your decision to be so fucking ignorant? You never do therefore all you have is your opinion which your posting history shows isn't worth a shit.:lol:
here's the long a waited list of my sources that prove the government did it conspiracy is complete shit.

911 Truth Statement - 911truth.org

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

pilotsfor911truth.org/

David Ray Griffin

9/11 - Hard Facts, Hard Truth | Too Grand a Conspiracy?

911Grassroots

Steven e Jones

Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice

pl911truth.com

Richard Gage

patriotsquestion911.com

Dylan Avery and Jason Bermas

David Chandler

Rosie O’Donnell, Charlie Sheen, and Ed Asner, Alex Jones

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

just to name a few ...

so sister jones you now have my sources ..... if you are a man of your word refute them.

You have linked to sources that provide information against the OCT, you asswipe. You are an unabashed pussy, who has run away from a challenge.

Was she reporting from europe in front of one of those "background" televisions like they have on most news programs? Maybe it was just running other footage and not live footage in the window?

Just my first thoughts.
as anyone not looking for boogie men under every bed will will tell you.. first reports from any source are almost all ways wrong ...wtc7 is no exception.
Well then, your statement is reason enough to question the 9-11 attacks, as within 30 minutes after the planes hit the towers, the scripted story of OBL, as the culprit, and the "failing of the buildings structure due to the intense heat" bullshit was already being put out to the public by the MSM.

The 9 11 Solution RESTORED - YouTube
yes dear...

Once again you describe the OCT and all the descriptions required to believe in it. Why don't you provide a source that backs up how you arrived at your decision to be so fucking ignorant? You never do therefore all you have is your opinion which your posting history shows isn't worth a shit.:lol:
here's the long a waited list of my sources that prove the government did it conspiracy is complete shit.

911 Truth Statement - 911truth.org

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

pilotsfor911truth.org/

David Ray Griffin

9/11 - Hard Facts, Hard Truth | Too Grand a Conspiracy?

911Grassroots

Steven e Jones

Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice

pl911truth.com

Richard Gage

patriotsquestion911.com

Dylan Avery and Jason Bermas

David Chandler

Rosie O’Donnell, Charlie Sheen, and Ed Asner, Alex Jones

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

just to name a few ...

so sister jones you now have my sources ..... if you are a man of your word refute them.

You have linked to sources that provide information against the OCT, you asswipe. You are an unabashed pussy, who has run away from a challenge.
wrong... what they support is a false premise with no hard evidence....as i said they are all the evidence needed to prove your version of 911 is fiction ....
what challenge?
all I see is a bunch of whiners attempting to bullshit their way around the fact that this world is chaotic, and dangerous.
you on the other hand believe yourselves to be gifted with insight.
well you're not, the truth is you're frightened little boys in the bodies of men ,who desperately cling to a fantasy where you kill the dragon.
the only problem is there is no dragon..

YOU WILL NEVER PROVIDE A LINK TO ANY SUCH STATEMENT FROM NIST
BECAUSE THEY NEVER HAVE MADE ANY STATEMENT IN REGARDS TO ANY OF THESE TV PIECES..YOU ARE JUST BABBLING AND MAKING IT UP AS YOU GO...THERE IS NO DISPUTING THESE SO CALLED DOCUMENTARIES PRESENT INFORMATION THAT IS IN CONTRADICTION WITH THE NIST FINAL REPORT

TOTAL BABBLE..YOUR TWISTED LOGIC IS BECAUSE NIST
DID NOT PUBLISH MORE PAPERS TO DEBWUNK POPULAR MECHANICS AFTER SPENDING 8 YRS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ALREADY TO DELIVER A FINAL REPORT THAT THE OMISSION'S AND ERRORS OF POPULAR MECHANICS THEN DO NOT EXSIT ??..YOU ARE A LOON

YOU ARE DELUDED AND BABBLING
thanks for proving my point !

Forum List

Back