I am not Charlie - screw them

Except for the fact they aren't liberal.

Take JoeB here -- extremely stupid and irrational, in a constant antisemitic and anti-American froth, and identifying with Murderous Nazis -- has he ever said anything that is actually liberal in political orientation?

I never said I was liberal In fact, I'm a registered Republican. Voted for every GOP presidential candidate except for Romney. I'm just dismayed that the GOP has been hijacked by Christian crazies who think we need to support Israel so Jesus can come back.

I also don't mistake Israel's interests for America's like a lot of you do.

Ah --- so you are more of Neo-Nazi than a leftist. It can be difficult to tell the difference these days.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Joey's a pathological train wreck with a long history of mental problems.

One of two here I don't like to fuck with, because I might feel bad if next of kin posted that USMB drove him/her/it to suicide.

Yeah, well lots of American liberals seem to sympathize with these terrorists too, which makes me ill. How anyone can defend or excuse such violence?

As opposed to the 2000 people, mostly women and children, who were killed in Bibi's bombing of the Gaza this summer. Most of the Conservatives cheered wildly when that happened.

YOu guys are all for this war on Islam, but you whine when the Muslims fight back? Seriously?

It's a well known FACT that the terrorists use women and children as human shields and propaganda.

Yes,the Zionists say that every time they slaughter women and children by bombing and shelling civilian areas.

No, that is what human rights organizations say.

Take JoeB here -- extremely stupid and irrational, in a constant antisemitic and anti-American froth, and identifying with Murderous Nazis -- has he ever said anything that is actually liberal in political orientation?

I never said I was liberal In fact, I'm a registered Republican. Voted for every GOP presidential candidate except for Romney. I'm just dismayed that the GOP has been hijacked by Christian crazies who think we need to support Israel so Jesus can come back.

Like it or not, they are an important ally in the ME. I'll bet you're one of those CTs who thinks that the "zionists" have taken over our government too? :D

Like it or not, they are an important ally in the ME. I'll bet you're one of those CTs who thinks that the "zionists" have taken over our government too? :D
Not so much, Mormons are the real conspirators according to Joey.

Not so much, Mormons are the real conspirators according to Joey.

He probably thinks all religions are in on a conspiracy, except Islam of course.

He probably thinks all religions are in on a conspiracy, except Islam of course.

Well, you do know what Jesus said in Matthew 18:20 -- "Whenever two or three gather together.........

It's a conspiracy against the paranoid schizophrenics"

Like it or not, they are an important ally in the ME. I'll bet you're one of those CTs who thinks that the "zionists" have taken over our government too?

What, you don't think they haven't? Now whose being naive?

Israel isn't an important ally, they are the cause of all the problems we have in a region we need to be avoiding like the plague.

Actually, Israel doesn't do us bit of good, because countries that MIGHT want to work with us don't becuase we support them.

Like it or not, they are an important ally in the ME. I'll bet you're one of those CTs who thinks that the "zionists" have taken over our government too?

Israel isn't an important ally, they are the cause of all the problems we have in a region we need to be avoiding like the plague.

Actually, Israel doesn't do us bit of good, because countries that MIGHT want to work with us don't becuase we support them.

Such as which countries?

Such as which countries?

Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia- most of the Gulf States, which would work with us more, but they have to deal with an angry street that hates the fact we support the Zionists.

We lavish billions on Israel every year. How much help has Israel been in the War in Iraq? The War in Afghanistan? The first Gulf War? Not really much. OH, they pass along intelligence that generally can't be trusted, but that's about it.

Such as which countries?

Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia- most of the Gulf States, which would work with us more, but they have to deal with an angry street that hates the fact we support the Zionists.

We lavish billions on Israel every year. How much help has Israel been in the War in Iraq? The War in Afghanistan? The first Gulf War? Not really much. OH, they pass along intelligence that generally can't be trusted, but that's about it.

Oh whoopie! :lol: I'd trust them about as far as I could throw them, which is not at all.

Oh whoopie! :lol: I'd trust them about as far as I could throw them, which is not at all.

It's not a matter of trust. It's a matter of common interest. The Saudis, Jordanians, etc, have more to lose than we do if the Jihadists become the dominant political arm in the ME. But they know damned well that anything seen as anything less than complete oppossition to Zionism is seen as treason.

It's kind of like when you guys whine, "Where are all the moderate Muslims" and they answer back, "Why should we get involved?"

It's not a matter of trust. It's a matter of common interest. The Saudis, Jordanians, etc, have more to lose than we do if the Jihadists become the dominant political arm in the ME. But they know damned well that anything seen as anything less than complete oppossition to Zionism is seen as treason.

It's kind of like when you guys whine, "Where are all the moderate Muslims" and they answer back, "Why should we get involved?"

Oh please. Besides, they are already allies, so yeah. Whatever.

Poor Babies, these muslims. I do not see you complaining, when Christians or Jews are insulted. Hypocrite.

I don't complain when Muslims are insulted, either.

I just don't sympathize when you complain about getting stung after you got done fucking the hornet's nest.

And I'll just bet you are one of the lefties that scream that a woman should be able to wear anything she wants(or nothing at all), in public, without fear of sexual assault?

That about right?

Mark
off topic, but why not? If a guy can walk the streets nude, why can't a woman? any person should be free to wander the streets without troubles. Of course, that is should be. Can is a different matter.:eusa_wall:

Your point?
Mark

Poor Babies, these muslims. I do not see you complaining, when Christians or Jews are insulted. Hypocrite.

I don't complain when Muslims are insulted, either.

I just don't sympathize when you complain about getting stung after you got done fucking the hornet's nest.

And I'll just bet you are one of the lefties that scream that a woman should be able to wear anything she wants(or nothing at all), in public, without fear of sexual assault?

That about right?

Mark
consistency and thought are not things joe is known for.

Hey, guy, I ignored his comment because it was kind of stupid.

A woman wearing something "provactive" is not asking to be raped. She isn't insulting the rapist, who usually has his own issues.

A magazine publishing racist cartoons shouldn't be whining when someone offended by those cartoons does soemthing about it.

Lol. Of course she isn't that doesn't change reality.

Mark

I do find it amazing that all these Christian Conservatives who normally would have no use for a magazine like Charlie Hebdo or Frenchmen in general are suddenly all saying "Je Suis Charlie".

I can't get worked up about these guys because they went out of their way to insult 1.2 billion people, and then wondered why a few of them thought they'd be a good target.

It would be like if a bunch of radical feminists attacked Hustler magazine, would we see Christian Conservatives say "Je Suis Beaver Hunt"?

i guess you missed the part where they also "attacked" Judiasm and Christianity?

I do find it amazing that all these Christian Conservatives who normally would have no use for a magazine like Charlie Hebdo or Frenchmen in general are suddenly all saying "Je Suis Charlie".

I can't get worked up about these guys because they went out of their way to insult 1.2 billion people, and then wondered why a few of them thought they'd be a good target.

It would be like if a bunch of radical feminists attacked Hustler magazine, would we see Christian Conservatives say "Je Suis Beaver Hunt"?

i guess you missed the part where they also "attacked" Judiasm and Christianity?

no, I just don't care.

This magazine repeatedly insulted Muslims in the most obscene, racist and sexist ways, and they wondered why the got attacked.

It's like fucking a hornet's nest and wondering why you got stung.

jen_sorensen_on_muslims.png

Forum List

Back