I am not Armenian...but....

If you go by the % killed compared to the total number of the population of the group being genocided..

The Native Americans in both N. and S. America would be well up in the 95+ % range.
FYI - roughly 90% of the Amercan Indian deaths were due to disease.
Goodness gracious, great genocidal germs.
Link, Proof, or Evidence of this Please :doubt:

Thank You
Rodolfo Acuna-Soto; David W. Stahle, Malcolm K. Cleaveland, and Matthew D. Therrell (April 2002). "Megadrought and Megadeath in 16th Century Mexico".

and

"La catastrophe démographique" (The Demographical Catastrophe"), L'Histoire n°322, July-August 2007, p. 17.

Though you'll have to translate the second from French.

Go to a Library and ask the reference desk for material on how disease devastated the Native American population. It is extensively documented.
Extensively

I am not computer literate enough to quote from another thread, but I think the discussion in the thread about " Isreal is the terrorist state" pretty much sums it up. It comes down to who really follows God and not thier own prejudices or beliefs. May the real true faith win. I'm betting my soul Jesus is the King.Godbless.

Go to a Library and ask the reference desk for material on how disease devastated the Native American population. It is extensively documented.
Extensively
No it is not.

Yes, a number of Indians died of european diseases.

No, it wasn't anywhere near 90% or even close.

You posted a B.S. statement and can't back it up.

Now you want me to research something YOU claim is your proof.

Just admitt you made a bogus claim and I will drop it. :doubt:

Last edited:
If you go by the % killed compared to the total number of the population of the group being genocided..

The Native Americans in both N. and S. America would be well up in the 95+ % range.
FYI - roughly 90% of the Amerindian deaths were due to disease.

Back this up.

Post your source(s).

Wiki-pedia doesn't count.

FYI - roughly 90% of the Amercan Indian deaths were due to disease.
Link, Proof, or Evidence of this Please :doubt:

Thank You
Rodolfo Acuna-Soto; David W. Stahle, Malcolm K. Cleaveland, and Matthew D. Therrell (April 2002). "Megadrought and Megadeath in 16th Century Mexico".

and

"La catastrophe démographique" (The Demographical Catastrophe"), L'Histoire n°322, July-August 2007, p. 17.

Though you'll have to translate the second from French.

Extensively

Links please.

In ENGLISH.

Links please.

In ENGLISH.
I cannot believe that there are that many posters who are completely ignorant of how disease ravaged the native populations.
But I tell you what. Give me good links proving what the Native Population was before Columbus and then links which show they WERE killed by Christians. Two can play the "Links/Proof" game, sh=o here it is.
I refuse to believe that ANY native American died from unnatural causes other than native on native violence, until Proof Positive is delivered.
There, go call foul because I won't play the Islamofascits game of proving that the sun rises in the East whenever they ant to claim doubt.

Links please.

In ENGLISH.
I cannot believe that there are that many posters who are completely ignorant of how disease ravaged the native populations.
But I tell you what. Give me good links proving what the Native Population was before Columbus and then links which show they WERE killed by Christians. Two can play the "Links/Proof" game, sh=o here it is.
I refuse to believe that ANY native American died from unnatural causes other than native on native violence, until Proof Positive is delivered.
There, go call foul because I won't play the Islamofascits game of proving that the sun rises in the East whenever they ant to claim doubt.
The way it works Charlie is:

You made the orginal statement.

I challenged it.

Now you comeback with proof.

I challenge that.

Then you come back and demand proof from me.

It's like a tennis match. Get it???

You served and I hit it back. Now it's your turn to lob it back to me.

Very simple. :eusa_angel:

The way it works Charlie is:

You made the orginal statement.

No, you made the original claim that Christian had slaughtered native Americans and equated that with Islamic Turks slaughtering christian Armenians.
I am challenging your original claim that the natives were in fact slaughtered by Christians. I want proof of that claim or I will not accept it.

Add to that, the genocide took place over several hundred years.

Makes the American Indian genocide the largest, longest, and almost total genocide in recorded modern history.

I was estimated that there were 1400 different tribes in North America alone. Very few of these tribes exist today.

The Spanish Christians were even more brutal and basically wiped out almost all South American Indians.

So for a Christian to point fingers at past muslim misdeeds is really a bit much.

I somehow don't believe the supposed statistics you have thrown out there. I'd like to see better figures to prove your point. I know there were some tribes wiped out but I don't think the number is as high as you think. There may have been more buffalo killed than Indians. But I don't think it's important how many exactly. What's important is the recognition of the event.

Just for everyone's fyi, When Cortez ravaged through the Aztecs that doesn't really count as a genocide. it was a war. Doesn't matter who's side was right. I think genocide has more to do with a majority trying to wipe out a largely defenseless minority.

I am challenging your original claim that the natives were in fact slaughtered by Christians. I want proof of that claim or I will not accept it.
The Spanish/Portugese who conquered S. America were all Catholics.

And the English, French and later Irish, Scots, who mainly conquered N. America were both Protestant and Catholic.

That is basic American and New World history 101

The Spanish/Portugese who conquered S. America were all Catholics.

And the English, French and later Irish, Scots, who mainly conquered N. America were both Protestant and Catholic.

That is basic American and New World history 101

Sorry, that's not a source, that's just your claim.
Give me actual proof.
With numbers.

Were there American Indians in Armenia? This is about the middle east. The jihad that the U.S. government waged on the Indians or how or what they died of is not of this current conflict, save our attitude of knowing what is right no matter what.

Give me actual proof.
With numbers.

You are either an idiot or just plain stupid.

All of the European countries that came to the Americas to establish settlements or plunder resources were Christian.

I'll make it easy for you. Name ONE that wasn't ?
So you claim, but where is your proof?
IN reply to your strident demand
Pagan Norsemen - at L'Anse aux Meadows - If you have never heard of that, I have never heard of any other. Without proof positive.

Well I just think it's a shame people still deny the holocaust that happened to them.

The Armenian genocide was just another in a long list of Islamic atrocities.
Islamic Turks butchered Christian Armenians,

You have demonstrated that your knowledge of Islamic history can be somewhat lacking. As such, it certainly isn't expansive enough to justify your sweeping indictments of the religion, which seem to stem more from irrational personal prejudice than they do from objective historical analysis or thoughtful disagreement with Islam's tenets. My correction of your earlier claims concerning Islam and the Armenian genocide stands unaddressed:

I'm sorry, but I recall reading that the Armenian Genocide was conducted by Islamic Turks.
Is Turkey another of those pseudo-Islamic places?
The ideology of the Young Turk movement had remarkably little to do with Islam, making it easy to see why it attracted atheists such as Ahmed Riza, who would become one of its most prominent members and a candidate for Grand Vizier. Why is it, I wonder, that every disaster and movement in the Middle East simply must have its roots in Islam when the same assumption would never be made about Christianity and the West?

but don't worry, our Islamic apologists will tell us that it was a Turk versus Armenian thing,
Simply put, the Armenian genocide occurred because Enver Pasha blamed his defeat at Sarikamish on Armenians, who he claimed were aiding enemy Russian forces.

and that Islam, real Islam, does not condone such practices. Trust them.
Calling for a comparison of our Islamic credentials would not be in your best interests.

Give me actual proof.
With numbers.

You are either an idiot or just plain stupid.

All of the European countries that came to the Americas to establish settlements or plunder resources were Christian.

I'll make it easy for you. Name ONE that wasn't ?
So you claim, but where is your proof?
IN reply to your strident demand
Pagan Norsemen - at L'Anse aux Meadows - If you have never heard of that, I have never heard of any other. Without proof positive.
All permanent settlements were funded, founded, and populated by Christians.

All permanent settlements were funded, founded, and populated by Christians.

Or course, at that time much of Islam was under the Ottomans, and they were busy invading the Christian Balkans.

There is enough crime to go around under the name of religion, any religion.

Well I just think it's a shame people still deny the holocaust that happened to them.

The Armenian genocide was just another in a long list of Islamic atrocities.
Islamic Turks butchered Christian Armenians, but don't worry, our Islamic apologists will tell us that it was a Turk versus Armenian thing, and that Islam, real Islam, does not condone such practices. Trust them.
I always thought "Trust me" was Yiddish for F* YOU, but it turns out I was wrong, it's actually Arabic.

The the genocide of the American Indian in both N. America and S. America took place over several hundred years.

And was carried out exclusively by Christians.

It was brutal and unrelenting.

And was far worst than any genocide anywhere in the world and in all of history.

Thousands of tribes were decimated and many were completely eliminated without a trace.

Islam at it's worst doesn't hold a candle to the genocide of Native Americans by Christians in the New World.

Oh yawn.

Islam at its worst certainly does. Take the same number of years and compare the numbers.

Forum List

Back