~i am not an animal~

We apparently have had some sort of mass migration from some AOL board.

I'm not seeing a whole lot of posts from these new posters, but perhaps their biding their time waiting for us to write something of interest?

I'm not seeing a whole lot of posts from these new posters, but perhaps their biding their time waiting for us to write something of interest?

Exactly

and briefly.

RWC: You ain't seen nuthin yet!!!!!:lol:

Or, maybe I am. I see various other refugees from AOL are here. Let's get it on!

Hi, Spin! I'm here, too!

Are you all using the same screen names? The only one I recognize is Rightwingcrackpot. I only posted on the PC (Political Conundrum) board, but haven't tried to post there in months. I do recall, however, that except for about 20 old timers, anyone new wasn't allowed to post, which didn't stop everyone from using up all 7 screen name options, however.

RWC: You ain't seen nuthin yet!!!!!:lol:

As I recall, you at least could articulate well. But I sure don't miss the others in your camp who had the mental capacity of gnats.

AOL shut down all of its political boards as of 3/31/09. I don't know if it is permanent or temporary. Most of the castaways think it is permenant. So we needed a new place to express ourselves. THis is a large board with a lot of subjects, so we are pretty spread out and we are still learning the ropes.

Forum List

Back