I Am Not A Racist!!!!

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
SO HERE GOES, ANY ANWSERS????

What is the purpose of the million man march today? What is it that the white's of this country, is not seeing? I feel we have given and given to all race's, yet we still get slapped in the face for?? This is not a thread to bash any race, yet it seem's to me I'm being told I'm a racist?????

Stephanie said:
SO HERE GOES, ANY ANWSERS????

What is the purpose of the million man march today? What is it that the white's of this country, is not seeing? I feel we have given and given to all race's, yet we still get slapped in the face for?? This is not a thread to bash any race, yet it seem's to me I'm being told I'm a racist?????

I don't think it's a protest march. It's a march to try to get the black men to take responsibility for themselves.
:gay: :poop: :puke: :blues:

dilloduck said:
bullshit---it's Farakhan trying to gain power.

Yep, he was on CNN yesterday and today, and they were treating him as a legitimate political figure. Sharp dresser though.
:nine:

Nuc said:
Yep, he was on CNN yesterday and today, and they were treating him as a legitimate political figure. Sharp dresser though.
:nine:

I don't think it's a protest march. It's a march to try to get the black men to take responsibility for themselves

Do you have any stance here on anything or is this your silly liberal imersonation?

dilloduck said:
Do you have any stance here on anything or is this your silly liberal imersonation?

Yeah here's my stance, Farrakhan is a jackass, just like all racist scum are jackasses. And instead of having little parties the blacks should get off their asses and figure something out for themselves. Hopefully something that includes literacy, birth control, and individual responsibility.
:link: :fu2: :moon4: :laugh: :dev2: :thup: :gay:

Nuc said:
Yeah here's my stance, Farrakhan is a jackass, just like all racist scum are jackasses. And instead of having little parties the blacks should get off their asses and figure something out for themselves. Hopefully something that includes literacy, birth control, and individual responsibility.
:link: :fu2: :moon4: :laugh: :dev2: :thup: :gay:

cool---a stance that would make any racist proud !

dilloduck said:
cool---a stance that would make any racist proud !

A racist is someone who thinks the blacks can't do better because they are innately inferior.

I just think they should try to do better.

Nuc said:
A racist is someone who thinks the blacks can't do better because they are innately inferior.

I just think they should try to do better.

oh--calling them lazy so much more PC, huh?

manu1959 said:
women look hot in black

Well here you go then:

1635_v.jpg

manu1959 said:
ever been to mecca?

not in this life however since Louis has been abducted by aliens and been given instructions on what to do we all might be wearing little antenae to control us .

dilloduck said:
oh--calling them lazy so much more PC, huh?

I couldn't care less about PC. I just wish they'd get organized. And start playing good music again. What happened to their music culture?

Forum List

Back