I am not a minority!

I get it, you're tired of my rant...I said what I wanted and now I'm through!! Plus it's obvious nobody cares so what I just ranted about was for nothing. Since this is a place where you can talk about whatever I thought I would...didn't mean to GET ON ANYBODY'S NERVES!! Bye

I am an American (born in Chicago) and a Human Being and I take offense at being called a MINORITY!! I take offense at being labeled LESS than another human being just b/c my ethnic background is not the same as theirs. I take offense that after 54 years I am still considered a sub-human being even though I work everyday, pay taxes, and do not break the law. I am not whinning...I am just offended.

I understand where you're coming from. And to me ? You're the best of what America is. Hardworking folks.

Both of my parents worked. My father worked on the railroad as a porter and when his back started giving him trouble he quit and drove a cab (in Chicago). Because of his cancer we moved to Kentucky and he worked at a Mall as a shoe-shine boy. My mother did housework for rich White families and worked in nursing homes. I wasn't going that route so I took typing in school and held jobs in the clerical field until I was hired where I am now, which has been for 20 yrs. What I hate is that I cannot retire until I am 67. Bummer!!

Imagine being 29, lord knows when I can retire.

I work with people who have mental illness issues. It's very rewarding. lol I actually look forward to clocking in and hate to clock out.

I work for an agency that provides non-medical in-home services to the elderly. I supervise field workers who do cleaning, shopping and respite care. It's not an easy job and sometimes I just want to quit but then I realize that these older people rely on us to help them when their grown children, and other relatives don't or won't help them. You would be surprised at the number of elderly citizens with numerous health problems won't leave their homes and go to a nursing home. Half the time they won't even go to the hospital, they are so afraid they will not go back home. I hope I don't end up that way.

I am an American (born in Chicago) and a Human Being and I take offense at being called a MINORITY!! I take offense at being labeled LESS than another human being just b/c my ethnic background is not the same as theirs. I take offense that after 54 years I am still considered a sub-human being even though I work everyday, pay taxes, and do not break the law.

Oh good fucking grief.

You come here whining and complaining about taking offense at being called a minority. You complain about labels being applied to you that you don't like, yet you turn around and do EXACTLY that to Celts (and other Non Anglo-Saxons who appear to be white) and get your knickers in a twist when we point out that
1) you are clueless about the term Anglo-Saxon and it's use with regard to ALL white people versus those it actually applies to
2) you are clueless that you cause offense when you label others, but refuse to be labeled yourself.

I am not whinning...I am just offended.

You ARE whining. You think that only blacks can take offense? You think only blacks are treated offensively?

Bullshit. Happens every day---and not just to black folks.

People assume if you're white, you have money. That's a generalization that happens to NOT be true, but I think *you* would be surprised at how many "minorities" (ie, non-whites) seem to believe this is actually truth. I live in a majority-black area and have for 12+ years, so I know what I'm talking about. I've experienced a number of non-white folks with this attitude. They're about as pleasant as you are.

Being black doesn't give you special privilege to piss and moan. You just thnk it does.

You want your cake and eat it too. Not happening. So stop with the whining! :eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

First of all, I got the term Anglo-Saxon from White men who call themselves that!! And they are very, very proud of their heritage!! Secondly, I am also part-White. You see when my great-grandmother was screwed by the plantation owner, or whichever White man, I inherited HIS genes. So now I have green eyes, etc., thanks to him. All I said was that I do not like being referred to as a MINORITY and that it is degrading. I am not asking for handouts or apologizies from anyone, I am just voicing my opinion which as an American I have every right to do. When Whites complain about reverse discriminination are they WHINING? Do they piss and moan? Inquiring minds would like to know!!

Last edited:
I work for an agency that provides in-home services to the elderly and most of our clients are from an agency that is state funded. When we receive these clients they are classified not as Black, White, Hispanic, etc. Instead they are classified as NON-MINORITY OR MINORITY. Of course the minority box which is checked means that the person is not of Anglo-Saxon heritage. Why are ppl who do not have Anglo heredity referred to as a minority?

Because they speak with a Negro dialect.
Lyk Dis ?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUS6nKpddec]YouTube - Reporter turns ghetto in 3 seconds[/ame]

I work for an agency that provides non-medical in-home services to the elderly. I supervise field workers who do cleaning, shopping and respite care. It's not an easy job and sometimes I just want to quit but then I realize that these older people rely on us to help them when their grown children, and other relatives don't or won't help them. You would be surprised at the number of elderly citizens with numerous health problems won't leave their homes and go to a nursing home. Half the time they won't even go to the hospital, they are so afraid they will not go back home. I hope I don't end up that way.
One way to avoid that is to buy a Suzuki Hyabusa and broadside the Pope mobile at 240 mph.
Just a suggestion.:eusa_angel:

I work for an agency that provides in-home services to the elderly and most of our clients are from an agency that is state funded. When we receive these clients they are classified not as Black, White, Hispanic, etc. Instead they are classified as NON-MINORITY OR MINORITY. Of course the minority box which is checked means that the person is not of Anglo-Saxon heritage. Why are ppl who do not have Anglo heredity referred to as a minority?

Uh, hey moron, very few Whites in America are Anglo. Anglo Saxon = English. Most White Americans are German, Celtic, or Italian. And all three take offense at being reffered to as Anglo Saxon.
Can ya blame them? Who wants to be classified as an inbred, Queen worshipping, snaggle toothed, imperialist ?
The only thing " Great":eusa_liar: Britain ever produced was terror and IsNtReal:eusa_liar:.

One way to avoid that is to buy a Suzuki Hyabusa and broadside the Pope mobile at 240 mph.
Just a suggestion.:eusa_angel:

You are a HOOT!! And thanks for what you said in that other thread when the guy or girl was trying to cut me down!!

Because they speak with a Negro dialect.

Or worse, with a tagalog one.

Bakit sinasabi mo ng isang bagay upang rasista?

New Topics

Forum List

Back