CDZ I AM NOT A CLIMATE SCIENTIST AND NEITHER ARE YOU.

This came out around the 40s could you read and record it accurately to a half a degree?

Attachments

• IMG_20150121_010639.jpg
    IMG_20150121_010639.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 103
These came out mid 80s now anyone could read accurately to the tenth a degree

Attachments

• IMG_20150121_005721.jpg
    IMG_20150121_005721.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
In the 90s we had these with printouts, pid tunning our heaters, any thing before the mid 80s in earth temperature reading is junk science, guesstamations , also by watching pbs I know the great Sahara desert went from dry to tropical real fast according to soil core samples in only 200 years.

Man made global warming is just a religion right now I need to see the accurate data from 1990 to at least 2090 to see if there is a real trend, because what I see from the data we have no trend from 1990 to 2014 It is just a rollar coaster graph.

Attachments

• IMG_20150121_010018.jpg
    IMG_20150121_010018.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
The right claims there is a massive conspiracy by 97% of climate scientists to defraud the public. I simply ask who is in charge of this conspiracy, and what do the people in charge of it have to gain. I'm not asking about the validity of the research from either side of the spectrum because I am not qualified to look at a chart or graph and evaluate it in relationship to all the years of research that has been done by real Climate scientists, because

I AM NOT A CLIMATE SCIENTIST AND NEITHER ARE YOU.

I'm not asking for your charts or graphs, or some experiment that was done in the early 1900's. I've asked my questions in other threads, and am covered with information from instant right wing experts whose climate expertise began with a report from fox news, and consists of charts and graphs from oil company funded web sites that supposedly disprove legitimate climate research. Those are all off subject here because

One poster who likes to pretend he is extremely educated tried to tell me there are only 79 climate scientists in the world, and Obama will fire the 74 who agree climate change is real if they change their mind. I'll leave that to you to decide if that is worth considering, but if you can shed some light on who might be in charge of this claimed world wide conspiracy, or what they might gain by it, please present your evidence.

Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation.

too-funny_o_2994157.jpg
Neither am I but four things I have is :

1. Been outside since 1965
2. Common sence
3. I passed the 2nd grade when they were talking about ice ages, how the climate changed over earths history, plus I read a lot of non fiction, love watching P.B.S.
4. I have been dealing with Temperture Measuring equipment at work for 30 years, from the analogs of the 60s to the digital of today

This is what they had and recorded Temperture in the 1900s could you read it to a half a degree?
Strangely enough, that doesn't qualify you to judge all the scientific knowledge in the field of climate change, or to evaluate any one or two bits of information in relationship to all the knowledge available. I drive a pickup. Does that make me an expert on controlled combustion?

The right claims there is a massive conspiracy by 97% of climate scientists to defraud the public. I simply ask who is in charge of this conspiracy, and what do the people in charge of it have to gain. I'm not asking about the validity of the research from either side of the spectrum because I am not qualified to look at a chart or graph and evaluate it in relationship to all the years of research that has been done by real Climate scientists, because

I'm not asking for your charts or graphs, or some experiment that was done in the early 1900's. I've asked my questions in other threads, and am covered with information from instant right wing experts whose climate expertise began with a report from fox news, and consists of charts and graphs from oil company funded web sites that supposedly disprove legitimate climate research. Those are all off subject here because

One poster who likes to pretend he is extremely educated tried to tell me there are only 79 climate scientists in the world, and Obama will fire the 74 who agree climate change is real if they change their mind. I'll leave that to you to decide if that is worth considering, but if you can shed some light on who might be in charge of this claimed world wide conspiracy, or what they might gain by it, please present your evidence.

Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation.

too-funny_o_2994157.jpg
Neither am I but four things I have is :

1. Been outside since 1965
2. Common sence
3. I passed the 2nd grade when they were talking about ice ages, how the climate changed over earths history, plus I read a lot of non fiction, love watching P.B.S.
4. I have been dealing with Temperture Measuring equipment at work for 30 years, from the analogs of the 60s to the digital of today

This is what they had and recorded Temperture in the 1900s could you read it to a half a degree?

I hate to be picky about this, but it seems to me that someone who's been dealing in temperature measuring equipment for 30 years ought to at least be able to spell it, eh Buck?

Forum List

Back