i am making dessert for anniversary dinner

LOL... something from nothing.... you know all about it too! :)
Yeah, like when you've got a specials menu in place all printed out and sleeved, and US Foodservice or Sysco screws up the order...And of course, the lazy union driver isn't going to make it right, "It ain't in my contract, dammit!".....Yeah, I know all about it......It IS akin to a hubby or wife eatin' the goods!

LOL, but you can divorce your husband. And the vendors live in FEAR of me!!! :eusa_whistle:
LMAO!.......Yep!:lol:

he walks into kitchen.....watches me.....finally speaking...'are you frying angel food cake'....i reply...'yeap'....we stand there in silence...

it was so damned good....i fryed the cake....the fat free cake in butter and put strawberries that had been cut and sugared and then drizzled it with chocolate

it was just so damned good......

he walks into kitchen.....watches me.....finally speaking...'are you frying angel food cake'....i reply...'yeap'....we stand there in silence...

it was so damned good....i fryed the cake....the fat free cake in butter and put strawberries that had been cut and sugared and then drizzled it with chocolate

Good job, sb!

Now let the punishment begin.......He must stop tomorrow and purchase desert for you, only from the finest restaurant in town.....You tell him this in-between him doing the dishes tonight, and your foot rub later on!

Oh wait, i'm a guy. I'm on his side. Never mind!:redface:

WOOHOO! You da woman!! :)

Forum List

Back