i am making dessert for anniversary dinner

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
scenario:

i got all the items i needed to make dessert...he ate two of the key items today while i was at work....so now i have to wing it....

i have angel food cake, one banana, strawberries...toll house mini morsels....i am thinking of just tossing it all together

Melt the toll house mini morsels and dip the straw berries and chunks of banana in them...

Or FONDUE! If you have a fondue pot, make chocolate fondue sauce and then cut up the cake and banana into bite sized pieces, and core the strawberries.

scenario:

i got all the items i needed to make dessert...he ate two of the key items today while i was at work....so now i have to wing it....

i have angel food cake, one banana, strawberries...toll house mini morsels....i am thinking of just tossing it all together

I am assuming staples:

Slowly melt the chocolate with a tablespoon or so of butter. Heat a bit of milk in a separate pan..and add a bit to the chocolate mix to make a sauce.

slice the angle food cake and brush with melted butter. Dust with sugar and fry in a pan light light golden

thinly slice the strawberries and arrange on top of the toasted cake. Drizzle with the sauce.

oh and kill the one who ate the ingredients! :lol:

scenario:

Happy Anniversary!

What did he eat?

damn maddie...fried angel food cake...honey hush.....you can be my bff

i will try that....

he ate most of the chocolate melting chips......and all but one banana

damn maddie...fried angel food cake...honey hush.....you can be my bff

i will try that....

he ate most of the chocolate melting chips......and all but one banana

How long have you been married?

Guilt being my favorite tool :)lol:)I would slice the fruit and two servings of cake. Melt the chocoalte and drizzle on two plates , plate the cake and fruit on his cake only, dollop with more chocolate.

Then again I've been married forever and he would get the joke.

Chocolate " Bread pudding."

melt the chocolate and a bit of butter. Cube the cake.

4 eggs, 3/4 cup sugar, 2 cups of milk. A bit of vanilla.

heat milk and sugar and slowly wisk into the eggs. Add the chocolate mix.

pour over cake...bake until set.

slice the strawberries...toss with sugar and top the bread pudding.

French toast.

dip the cake in an egg milk sugar mix...fry it up...and top with strawberries and chocolate chips.

scenario:

5dknpl.png

French toast.

dip the cake in an egg milk sugar mix...fry it up...and top with strawberries and chocolate chips.

Funny, but I was just going to suggest that sb PM ya'.

Ya' damn bakery chef!:razz::eusa_whistle:

LOL... something from nothing.... you know all about it too! :)
Yeah, like when you've got a specials menu in place all printed out and sleeved, and US Foodservice or Sysco screws up the order...And of course, the lazy union driver isn't going to make it right, "It ain't in my contract, dammit!".....Yeah, I know all about it......It IS akin to a hubby or wife eatin' the goods!

Funny, but I was just going to suggest that sb PM ya'.

Ya' damn bakery chef!:razz::eusa_whistle:

LOL... something from nothing.... you know all about it too! :)
Yeah, like when you've got a specials menu in place all printed out and sleeved, and US Foodservice or Sysco screws up the order...And of course, the lazy union driver isn't going to make it right, "It ain't in my contract, dammit!".....Yeah, I know all about it......It IS akin to a hubby or wife eatin' the goods!

LOL, but you can divorce your husband. And the vendors live in FEAR of me!!! :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back