I am loving this. Big tax refund!

By the way not to get into your guys arguement but I also think as a single mother I get too much back. Yes that 3300 helped this year for one I got a new car that I much needed but I also feel we need to started getting our country out of debt. I speak for myself though and I am sure other single mother's need the money more than I do. I also have a job and get finacial aid money every quarter to help me out which I do not have to claim.
It's the SPENDING that's out of whack my dear, not the taxation.

Remember, the Dem's mantra of "shared sacrifice" is code for "tax the rich more" and they keep re-defining what "rich" is.

This year, it's those making more than $250,000.
actually, that number has dropped to $209k last i heard

By the way not to get into your guys arguement but I also think as a single mother I get too much back. Yes that 3300 helped this year for one I got a new car that I much needed but I also feel we need to started getting our country out of debt. I speak for myself though and I am sure other single mother's need the money more than I do. I also have a job and get finacial aid money every quarter to help me out which I do not have to claim.
It's the SPENDING that's out of whack my dear, not the taxation.

Remember, the Dem's mantra of "shared sacrifice" is code for "tax the rich more" and they keep re-defining what "rich" is.

This year, it's those making more than $250,000.
actually, that number has dropped to $209k last i heard

Stay tuned...that could change. I think these numbers are really going to be changing as his debt increases.

Oh, Man.... This gets even better. Next Wednesday they're mailing out the $400 stimulus checks! I get one!

Damn I love this shit, "Money for Nothin' and yer checks for free!"

Oh, Man.... This gets even better. Next Wednesday they're mailing out the $400 stimulus checks! I get one!

Hey M M...I think you could wrap a song around what you posted. :lol
That is a damn fine idea -- a parody song using the Money for Nothing song, about a dude who lives strictly off the government tit!

I have now begun this important work.

Weren't you getting money for nothing under Bush?

So you aren't really rich.

So you are doing better under Obama is sounds like. Isn't that good?

What's your problem?

Weren't you getting money for nothing under Bush?

So you aren't really rich.

So you are doing better under Obama is sounds like. Isn't that good?

What's your problem?
I was making way too much money to get any back at all, in fact had to pay alot in, until 2007.

I am in the lowest income tier now, and since I am so young it just might be possible in another 20 years that I could see all of the money I paid in taxes over the years, to all come back!

I love irony!

Hey M M...I think you could wrap a song around what you posted. :lol
That is a damn fine idea -- a parody song using the Money for Nothing song, about a dude who lives strictly off the government tit!

I have now begun this important work.
It's here!

Don't pretend you couldn't tell
If you're not into parodies
Catch the first train to hell!

I collaborated with my friend Steve over at theaxisofstevil.com he wrote the lyrics, I ad-libbed the talk, did the vocals and produced this:

http://eipnetworks.com/money4nuthin.mp3

Please distribute this throughout the internet.... Well, Liberally!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back