I Am Loving My GOP Presidential Picks

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
My preference from top to bottom:
1. Cruz - Everyone wants to shoot down the smartest guy in the room. Bad idea.
2. Paul - Racist say Jews can't support this guy, but I love this guy. He has many of the great policy position that his dad supported, but doesn't have the hypocrisy and nutjobness that made his dad a horrible candidate.
3. Walker - This economic genius has completely turned around WI. He took on the Unions and won.
4. Ben Carson - I love this guy. His lack of public experience scares me, but his high intelligence and leadership skills more than makes up for it.
5. Carly Fiorina - Have you ever heard her speak. She is highly intelligent and articulate. Her success as a CEO makes her an ideal candidate to run our robust economy.
6. Rubio - I like him, but he has lost his luster a little bit.
7. Christie - He is not a RINO as they make him out to me. He cut spending and taxes, took on the Unions prior to Walker and he could actually be a Republican who would win the Northeastern States. That shouldn't be discounted.

1000. Jeb Bush - Fuck Jeb, I hate this guy. I would 3rd party.

You guys love every nominee and you seem to love the longest shot the most everytime. Thats a good tactic because it allows you to whine about how good things wouldve been if only your pick was picked

2. Paul - Racist say Jews can't support this guy, but I love this guy. He has many of the great policy position that his dad supported, but doesn't have the hypocrisy and nutjobness that made his dad a horrible candidate.
3. Walker - This economic genius has completely turned around WI. He took on the Unions and won.
4. Ben Carson - I love this guy. His lack of public experience scares me, but his high intelligence and leadership skills more than makes up for it.
5. Carly Fiorina - Have you ever heard her speak. She is highly intelligent and articulate. Her success as a CEO makes her an ideal candidate to run our robust economy.
7. Christie - He is not a RINO as they make him out to me. He cut spending and taxes, took on the Unions prior to Walker and he could actually be a Republican who would win the Northeastern States. That shouldn't be discounted.

My Pick For President:
(1) Someone that is NOT a professional politician ... we've already seen and experience what they do, and will do in the future
(2) Someone that is very intelligent, with common sense, and the ability to reason
(3) Someone that is NOT an egotist, power hungry, nor self-centered
(4) Someone that has morals, believes in fair play, loves America and her citizens, and is determined to make a positive difference for all
(5) Someone that understands the meaning of freedom, justice, and equal rights for all
(6) Someone that would not be afraid to expose corruption, nor afraid to prosecute those that engage in it
(7) Someone that would put America back to work, producing what America uses and consumes
(8) Someone that believes in a strong and powerful military, and not afraid to use its capabilities
(9) Someone that understands the meaning of our flag, and honors our Constitution
(10) Someone that would actually lead the people and this country, even it meant personally leading protests and marches
(11) Someone that takes a vow to work hard towards us being an independent nation, as well as an independent citizenry
(12) Someone that promotes necessary spending, and fights against unnecessary spending
(13) Someone that owes no favors except the ones to the American people as per their sworn duty and obligation
(14) Someone that protects our borders and establishes the means and methods to guard against illegal entry
(15) Someone that understands the value and importance of our allies, and works hard to establish and keep the relationships strong
(16) Someone that will use the power of the people when necessary, and not hesitate to do so
(17) Someone that vows to conduct the nation's business as transparently as possible
(18) Someone that vows to restore trust in government, and actually means it
(19) Someone that has a heart and soul for our Vets, the elderly, our children, the disabled, and the homeless
(20) Someone that will build for the future, and ensure opportunities for generations to come
(21) ** MOST IMPORTANTLY - Someone that will consider it an honor and genuine privilege to serve this nation and her citizens, and serve with every ounce of their being, in an honorable and moral fashion, dedicated to making America the envy of the known world

And that, my friends, is who you want to be your next president and leader of America and her citizens.

My Pick For President:
(1) Someone that is NOT a professional politician ... we've already seen and experience what they do, and will do in the future
(2) Someone that is very intelligent, with common sense, and the ability to reason
(4) Someone that has morals, believes in fair play, loves America and her citizens, and is determined to make a positive difference for all
(5) Someone that understands the meaning of freedom, justice, and equal rights for all
(6) Someone that would not be afraid to expose corruption, nor afraid to prosecute those that engage in it
(7) Someone that would put America back to work, producing what America uses and consumes
(8) Someone that believes in a strong and powerful military, and not afraid to use its capabilities
(9) Someone that understands the meaning of our flag, and honors our Constitution
(10) Someone that would actually lead the people and this country, even it meant personally leading protests and marches
(11) Someone that takes a vow to work hard towards us being an independent nation, as well as an independent citizenry
(12) Someone that promotes necessary spending, and fights against unnecessary spending
(13) Someone that owes no favors except the ones to the American people as per their sworn duty and obligation
(14) Someone that protects our borders and establishes the means and methods to guard against illegal entry
(15) Someone that understands the value and importance of our allies, and works hard to establish and keep the relationships strong
(16) Someone that will use the power of the people when necessary, and not hesitate to do so
(17) Someone that vows to conduct the nation's business as transparently as possible
(19) Someone that has a heart and soul for our Vets, the elderly, our children, the disabled, and the homeless
(20) Someone that will build for the future, and ensure opportunities for generations to come
(21) ** MOST IMPORTANTLY - Someone that will consider it an honor and genuine privilege to serve this nation and her citizens, and serve with every ounce of their being, in an honorable and moral fashion, dedicated to making America the envy of the known world

And that, my friends, is who you want to be your next president and leader of America and her citizens.

Who fits that list?

My Pick For President:

Who fits that list?
Many fit that list, including myself. Plenty of Americans see the problems and want this nation to be strong again. A lot of citizens would do a great job at being president. We have many well educated and sharp individuals in America. Some of the most brilliant people in the world live in America. And, we do have many patriotic pro-America citizens, believe it or not.

You guys love every nominee and you seem to love the longest shot the most everytime. Thats a good tactic because it allows you to whine about how good things wouldve been if only your pick was picked

I will admit that Cruz and Carson are longshots, but nominee will either be Paul,Christie, Rubio or Walker! Any one of these candidate could easily beat Hillary or Chief Warren!

rand_paul_2016_flip_flops.jpg

Fiorina is the only one who can campaign without coming across as a smug fuck who will turn off 85% of the younger voters.

none of them will ever win a national election.

Whatever

You keep thinking you all have things in the bag. You weren't just kicked into MINORITY in Congress for NOTHING under only SIX years of your Dear Leader progressive thug

so go on with this nutty crap. I hope the people has enough and votes you all the WAY OUT of our lives, not just into minority

Whatever

You keep thinking you all have things in the bag. You weren't just kicked into MINORITY in Congress for NOTHING under only SIX years of your Dear Leader progressive thug

so go on with this nutty crap. I hope the people has enough and votes you all the WAY OUT of our lives, not just into minority
Record LOW voter turnout for the mid terms you DOPE.

no fact ever emerges past your level of retard stephanie. Thats why youll always be stuck wondering. Until you die. Your ego is a megalyth

Fiorina is the only one who can campaign without coming across as a smug fuck who will turn off 85% of the younger voters.

I disagree. She comes off as smug to me. More than that.....she comes off as someone who is far from genuine.
Ill have to keep a sharper eye out. Ive not quite "studied" her just yet.

I disagree. She comes off as smug to me. More than that.....she comes off as someone who is far from genuine.
Ill have to keep a sharper eye out. Ive not quite "studied" her just yet.

I don't think she will announce anyway. My guess? She's in for a Veep spot.

If that let's you sleep better at night, then you can believe it.

If that let's you sleep better at night, then you can believe it.

i believe it because, as the past two elections proved, people don't vote for the clown car.

but you can keep fantasizing that the country has suddenly become a bunch of white, male, anti-choice, gubmint hating, christian wingers.

Forum List

Back