I am left speechless

S

Sabir

The adults in this family should be shot if proven guilty... for the love of god some of the victims were just months old.. sick sick world.

I was going to put this in the French forum... but that would have implied I was painting the French Nation with the same brush as these..... well I dont think a word exists to describe them!

Pasted from btopenworld.com

"""AGEN, France (Reuters) - Thirteen members of one family have gone on trial in France on charges of raping or sexually assaulting their children, grandchildren, nieces or nephews.

The case came to light in September 2001 when a 16-year-old son of the family, who had already been sentenced for raping his sister, told police family members had sexually assaulted him since the age of five.

The boy`s grandfather, a farmer in southwestern France, is charged with assaulting his four children from an early age with the help of his wife.

His 10 grandchildren were victims of sexual offences said to have been committed not only by their grandparents but also by their parents, uncles and aunts, according to the charges filed. The youngest victims were only a few months old.

The 13 accused men and women, aged between 29 and 74, are charged with the rape of minors, gang rape, barbarous acts and sexual assault. The trial in the southwestern Lot-et-Garonne region started on Monday and is expected to last three weeks."""

Nah, even that's too good. I'd tie their feet to a truck bumper and drag them all over the countryside.

Forum List

Back