I Am Just A Gardener

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2014
Or uh gun
As far as introductions go, I have precious little to offer by way of my ideology since I am not so good about sharing my toys, but I do believe a hello is in order.

I am just a gardener at heart, however, forever hunkered over toiling in the field, the years of such rendering me a withered old thing. On the plus side, this has given me much opportunity to avoid being overly influenced by that which does not matter.

Hello, usmessage board.

howdy0tu.gif

Dogmaphobes are sorely needed here, sprout, so plant yourself and take root. You'll find plenty of flora fora on nonpolitical topics, although some wag usually comes along to .... uh, soil it. :eusa_shifty: Can you dig it?

Welcome welcome.

Just wanted to extend a warm
welcome-1.jpg

I love to garden, too.....I have a vegetable garden in the summer and several flower gardens throughout my yard....hope we can discuss them soon.

As far as introductions go, I have precious little to offer by way of my ideology since I am not so good about sharing my toys, but I do believe a hello is in order.

I am just a gardener at heart, however, forever hunkered over toiling in the field, the years of such rendering me a withered old thing. On the plus side, this has given me much opportunity to avoid being overly influenced by that which does not matter.

Hello, usmessage board.

We hope that you won't be contrary, and BTW, how does your garden grow? :biggrin:

Hello, usmessage board.

Back when... I became a gardener. That decision has been a rewarding one.

Belated welcome, and a fond farewell.

Forum List

Back